Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553250 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
please can somebodyt give me steps to list my domain on Godaddy? Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donpre(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
lizzlix:
just reqistered on GoDaddy but found out that prices are in pounds. can this be changed?
scroll to the bottom of the page, change it to USD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2017
2sexynet:
Some of you might remember posted a $200 offer with screenshot sometime ago. Well, that sale never materialized because buyer changed mind. His reasons was that I told too many people and most buyers don't want you announcing their purchases. My mistake was that I didn't delete everything from the screenshot and it appear someone contact the buyer...

THERE will always be more domains when I want. cool

I got an offer for one of my domain, 1k and up till this moment he buyer has not responded to the broker mails. Did he buyer tell you he is no longer interested himself?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 5:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Donpre:
scroll to the bottom of the page, change it to USD
Ok. Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2017
leunamme93:

I got an offer for one of my domain, 1k and up till this moment he buyer has not responded to the broker mails. Did he buyer tell you he is no longer interested himself?
yes he did. This was an outbound and gave reasons for his disinterest. Seems someone contacted him from here due to bad belle but God pass devil...What I will make next will certainly surpass that one just watch. I have not been too active as well as I am gearing up to set up another business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
while sending mails to end users should I use my email address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
GrAnDwEeZ:
while sending mails to end users should I use my email address?
Email address used while registering that domain. The company or individual is likely to confirm the original owner of the domain before communicating with you. This can be done using whois.com or other alternatives.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Guys, my account in afternic was suspended permanently and the reason they gave was that I violated their terms of service

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
2sexynet:
yes he did. This was an outbound and gave reasons for his disinterest. Seems someone contacted him from here due to bad belle but God pass devil...What I will make next will certainly surpass that one just watch. I have not been too active as well as I am gearing up to set up another business.
God bless your handwork.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
karferguso:
Guys, my account in afternic was suspended permanently and the reason they gave was that I violated their terms of service

What offence have you really committed before the suspension?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2017
expertix:

What offence have you really committed before the suspension?
I can't point to any..in fact, I just listed a domain for sale yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2017
Please who has an account with sedo? I will like to ask some questions

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2017
karferguso:

I can't point to any..in fact, I just listed a domain for sale yesterday

No! I disaggreed with that statement; you must have done something against their rules. Just look at it from the concept of b2b and how could they just tell you to leave without any offence.Remeber that they are doing business with you and if you are not doing anything that can affect their business they can not susspend you.
Sorry if you disagreed with me but there must be something wrong.

I have been with them for seven years to date.

Just take time to study or write to their customer care and find out. I f you have no any offence, your accoint will ne unlocked.

Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Morning Mr iykepromotions I bought a domain clothingsuits.com I put a price of $2000 I don't know if it's worth it.

Today I open my email and I found this

Now that your domain name clothingsuits.com has been purchased the next best thing you can do for your site is to make sure it is listed in the search engines.

Having your website included in the search engines is the first step you should take as a new website owner. We want to make sure that you receive all the information and opportunities regarding clothingsuits.com.

To have your website registered in Google, Bing, and Yahoo follow the link below:

http://hold.comsine.com/m6yjefctqaixtwwtoe

Please do this as soon as possible so your new domain is properly listed with all the major search engines.

Stephen Dove
Search Engine Analyst
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2017
expertix:

Where are the domains? Are you still hiding it after reg? No one can tell you the actual value of any domain without seen the domain itself. Those factors you posted are just additional value. The name itself has their own value before talking of the additional values.

Post the name if you really want any genuine valuations.
Cheers.

K it's www.clothingsuits.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Frankicent:

The domain is OK for me it's a good one but the price could be anything and time to sell could be ant time. Just place it on many marketplace and not just on undeveloped alone.

Good luck and cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
expertix:

No! I disaggreed with that statement; you must have done something against their rules. Just look at it from the concept of b2b and how could they just tell you to leave without any offence.Remeber that they are doing business with you and if you are not doing anything that can affect their business they can not susspend you.
Sorry if you disagreed with me but there must be something wrong.

I have been with them for seven years to date.

Just take time to study or write to their customer care and find out. I f you have no any offence, your accoint will ne unlocked.

Cheers.
well, i guess I will mail the customer care service to find out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Since, you'll be required to change the nameservers of your domain to the server of the market place, how can you then list on various sites?
and then, how viable is my domain...dubaismarthomes.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
karferguso:
Since, you'll be required to change the nameservers of your domain to the server of the market place, how can you then list on various sites?
and then, how viable is my domain...dubaismarthomes.com?

Viability of every domain is in the eyes of the beholders. That is business for you, you will never know who are the beholders, until someone picks it and turn it to a website, probably after huge some money paid to the owner.

If you want to sell domain fast you must plan such before the purchase; in which you must have identifies the likely buyers before registration. See page 252 written by Chibeze - the OP of this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/252

Cheers and good luck.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
i noticed signing up at bodis is not free.No?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Okay people, I am holding a one on one training over at Google hangouts. 3 slots taken already and it can only take 10 persons per group. It is paid training and if you are interested, send an email to the email in my signature.

THANKS in advance... at least you get to see my ugly face on cam lol grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
lizzlix:
i noticed signing up at bodis is not free.No?

were you charged?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
expertix:

The domain is OK for me it's a good one but the price could be anything and time to sell could be ant time. Just place it on many marketplace and not just on undeveloped alone.

Good luck and cheers.

Please aside undeveloped which other marketplace should i list the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
AMZYMAYO:
Please who has an account with sedo? I will like to ask some questions
Anyone, please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
expertix:

were you charged?
There was a progressive price in their varieties of packages. That put me off and i had to find another registrar. I'm surprised am the only one with this experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thawarplay(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
My ATM is the only thing that's stopping me to buy a domain. I have enough money to buy more than 10 but my card is blocked by diamond bank. Im waiting for Payooner master card though

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Frankicent:

Please aside undeveloped which other marketplace should i list the domain?

Afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joeyemi: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Am having difficulties in listing my domains on after I cut, how do I go about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Frankicent:

Though 2 Word, Your Domain didn't sound great and lacks major targets in domaining; keyword combination and high competition. buying similar domains in the future may look like you're gambling. I searched for Instant potential buyers/companies for this domain but I couldn't find even one. moreover the singular which is more valuable is still available; clothingSUIT.com.
Ask of refund if the domain is less than 5 days old, then read and research more even outside this thread before buying your next domain.

Best Wishes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2017
I am having difficulty signing into my 1and1 account. I have changed the password and others till the problem lingers. Is there a way i can bypass this problem just remember i have a domain i bought 2 years ago and will expires by September. Thanks in advance.
cc:
iykepromotions
expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2017
paulsir:
I am having difficulty signing into my 1and1 account. I have changed the password and others till the problem lingers. Is there a way i can bypass this problem just remember i have a domain i bought 2 years ago and will expires by September. Thanks in advance.
cc:
iykepromotions
expertix
definately your password may not be correct. click on "forgot your Password" to reset a new one or send a mail to their support department.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Please help to appraise these domains newdawnshelters.com hightechtrends.info. Thanks. Cc Iykepromotions Expertix and other gurus

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Lookp, androsurf, Huw(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.