Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567898 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
temi4fash:
Bosses and Madams,
Please help me, I need to learn the ropes of making money online.
Any one please point me in the right direction
Thanks in advance
The right direction would be to read from page 1-100 with your jotter and pen smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by blezdBen: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
When doing outbouding, most times you only get to see emails on websites like info@example.com, sales@example.com, quotes@example.com.

Can you send your outbound messages to such emails?

cc
Iykepromotions
Ayorich
AwesomeDuru
Haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
blezdBen:
When doing outbouding, most times you only get to see emails on websites like info@example.com, sales@example.com, quotes@example.com.

Can you send your outbound messages to such emails?

cc
Iykepromotions
Ayorich
AwesomeDuru
Haykay2005
Yes. It works for small and medium sized businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by blezdBen: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
haykay2005:

Yes. It works for small and medium sized businesses
Thank you. I've got a Geo domain and the companies involved fall within that range. Have been worried because those are the only emails I have come across despite using all the tactics I know. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by knowY: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
blezdBen:

Thank you. I've got a Geo domain and the companies involved fall within that range. Have been worried because those are the only emails I have come across despite using all the tactics I know. Thank you.
U can also go to whois .com input the domain name and then get their personal email.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maven007: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
iykepromotions:
Just sold this yesterday. Bought $1 dollar at netsol last Saturday. Outbound and negotiation. Screenshot below;
congratulations! Kindly send me your outbound sales letters.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
malachi2uk:
Please, I want to know if I can register good .co.uk or .com .au domain?

Lastly, do I need to change name servers while listening to market places? If no, how do I change the sales page of the market I want to register.

More sales 2 all of us.

Thanks.

NB: I'm on page 15 already but I need this answer for some experiments.

Thanks

Someone please attend to my questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hafdol(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Please I urgently need an answer to this.

Was trying to purchase a domain on netsol some days ago and it declined my card saying something about my card details, though my email address and house address I used to open my bank account is different from the one I used to open my domain account, could this be d reason why my card got declined and what is the solution?

P.S: I already went to my bank to change my email address to the same one I used in opening the domain account but I wasn't able to change the house address, Hope I won't still be having issues?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2018
This biz too no easy especially for people who have little capital.. I have been searching for a domain I can acquire for about 8-10$ since 3 days now all to no avail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Goalnaldo:
This biz too no easy especially for people who have little capital.. I have been searching for a domain I can acquire for about 8-10$ since 3 days now all to no avail.
Read from page 1.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari2019:
Read from page 1.
I have
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
@ Goalnaldo use this link: https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V150&promo=CPPNA99&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0dHdBRDEARIsAHjZYYBdGqydvef9usegJh3cJ-HL-cM3NgVFFnI6xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Its by netsolutions network and the $1 promo is still very much on. I bought 3 domains this morning.

It is very much cheap and working.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2018
The promo still on...Means shopping continues
ndeekay:

@ Goalnaldo use this link: https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V150&promo=CPPNA99&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0dHdBRDEARIsAHjZYYBdGqydvef9usegJh3cJ-HL-cM3NgVFFnI6xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Its by netsolutions network and the $1 promo is still very much on. I bought 3 domains this morning.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temi4fash(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
The right direction would be to read from page 1-100 with your jotter and pen smiley

No Wahala
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2018
japty:

Congrats sir! LimoService domains never disappoint!

It disappointing me oo; I have being having a hard time selling limosercicesdallas/com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2018
webpower84:
Selling

Before I talk about types and qualities of domain to go for, let me share my first domain sale experience. It was on the radio, the name then was very popular; Danbaba. A radio man was bearing the name as his nickname. Well I searched for danbaba.com at a domain registrar and it was available. I quickly bought it for $9, put it up for sale and contacted the radio man if he may be interested. I adviced him to use the domain to develop a website for his comedy business, unfortunately he concluded that I want to scam him and that the name belonged to him. I never contacted him again undecided

I went to afternic.com, a domain Marketplace and put the domain at a buy it now price of $550.

I woke up one morning, got an email from afternic that my domain have been sold for the exact price that I put it. Well I first thought that it's a scam but there's the company logo there and a link to follow to complete the transaction. I followed the link and made them know clearly that am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Everything was finalised within 8 days after I transferred the domain to them and I was paid. It was an amazing experience and since then I no more search for any other way to make money online. More effort is what is required now. And it have been wonderful so far cheesy Now if you have a domain name, no need of approaching a Nigerian for his interest. Just go internationally. There may be interested companies ready to pay high price for that domain.

A domain you sold N50 here may be sold N500 in foreign marketplace and why is it like that? They know the value.
the same afternic told me my domain must be registered for 60 days or longer for it to be listed.maybe they have changed their policy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2018
AYORICH:
OK thanks I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2018
ndeekay:

thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2018
AYORICH:
please where can I list a domain I have already for sell aside from afternic .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Undeveloped
Goalnaldo:
please where can I list a domain I have already for sell aside from afternic .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by winnerr(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
winnerr:
Hello guys.

I got a new domain name, which is: cheapmedicalsupplydotcom

I have priced it at $250. What do you guys think?

2sexynet
iykepromotions

Anyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2018
winnerr:

Anyone
which site did you put in up for sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
I bought two domain names through the link provided above..thanks once more guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Goalnaldo:
I bought two domain names through the link provided above..thanks once more guys.

Which payment method did you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
malachi2uk:

Which payment method did you use?
credit card VISA
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dommyini: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please kindly throw more light on this.
thank you

knowY:

U can also go to whois .com input the domain name and then get their personal email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
temmy59:

It disappointing me oo; I have being having a hard time selling limosercicesdallas/com
DallasLimoServices.com is the right one and nit as you put it awkwardly. Such can work in a very rear types of domain names

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
haykay2005:

Its never too late to sit up and learn. Good names expire everyday. It's not how far but how well. I have seen loads of old members registering rubbish. I heard about domaining in 2011 and started in 2016. I didn't make a sale until after 9 months. Today, I reject offers in 3- 4 figures without regret. I sell in thousands of dollars. (thanks to justi4jesu for the Swift currency exchange and my Gtbank aboki. Lol) this week, I have rejected $2k offer from godaddy on a name that must sell for atleast 5 figures. All within 2 years. It takes a lot of work though. You can pick up in less than 6 months. It's possible!

you do this with a usual day job?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 12:42am On Nov 02, 2018
expertix:

DallasLimoServices.com is the right one and nit as you put it awkwardly. Such can work in a very rear types of domain names

So the geo have to come first as the prefix. OK got it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Network solutions is annoying at times just because of this there rubbish promo, them they make shakara.

I wanted to get important domain names, but I missed it because network solutions rejected my card indirectly, sighting that multiple transactions may occur.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 1:35am On Nov 02, 2018
It's disheartening that gurus here only reply to familiar monikers.

However, I will see it as motivation instead of the other way round.

May God bless our hustles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, zord33k(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.