Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553181 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2018
I also have two more pending sales, will reveal them once they are tf out, and money received, one its 4L .net, and the other is a Portsmouth geo domain, keep fingers crossed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2018
expertix:

Though it is not your fault, but It is unfortunate you have lost a fortune that can not be easily regain.

boss two days, how parole..
please help me appraise these names

A/g/r/o/fully

C/h/a/i/n/Aura.

both in king..
thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2018
"Please I Need help from some guys here . Please am on my knees. Am begging. Stop visiting my domain name landing pages. It's really messing up my Google analytics report and so frustrating . I see loads of human traffic coming from Nigeria(lagos to be precise) and I know they are domainers. These are not bots. Human traffic.
Don't use my domain landing pages for analysis or anything. Am only interested in buyers and I know Nigerians don't buy. You are not helping me please!"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Farouksenior:
"Please I Need help from some guys here . Please am on my knees. Am begging. Stop visiting my domain name landing pages. It's really messing up my Google analytics report and so frustrating . I see loads of human traffic coming from Nigeria(lagos to be precise) and I know they are domainers. These are not bots. Human traffic.
Don't use my domain landing pages for analysis or anything. Am only interested in buyers and I know Nigerians don't buy. You are not helping me please!"

Stop dropping your domain names here or anywhere else

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Promxy94:

Stop dropping your domain domain names here or anywhere else
haykay2005:
"
Its not a matter of dropping names . Some are just operating in a way I don't really understand.
"this morning a guy visited 7 of my domain names from lagos, what are you experimenting? This is unfair. Some went to the extent of checking whois on my names and start shooting messages".
Guys should stop visiting landing pages if they are not buying. It messes up GA and currently affecting me as well. If you are using GA, you will know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Its not a matter of dropping names . Some are just operating in a way I don't really understand.
"this morning a guy visited 7 of my domain names from lagos, what are you experimenting? This is unfair. Some went to the extent of checking whois on my names and start shooting messages".
Guys should stop visiting landing pages if they are not buying. It messes up GA and currently affecting me as well. If you are using GA, you will know better.
some people sha, if they wanna experiment, they can simply search the name online, yea ,i understand yoyr feelings, Google analytics shows the country and city of who visited the domain, i think they access to your domains when you posted some of your sales..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
expertix:

Though it is not your fault, but It is unfortunate you have lost a fortune that can not be easily regain.

What do you know about domaining and How many domains have you sold in totality? Keep your fortune Bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
budosky:

What do you know about domaining and How many domains have you sold in totality? Keep your fortune Bro.

bro take it easy, we are all here to help each other. I think what he's trying to say is you could have sale it for more figure....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by winnerr(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Drop your email. I will contact you
jameswinner01@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
winnerr:

jameswinner01@gmail.com
Done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by winnerr(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Done
Seen. Thank you so much

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Done
Sir please, can I contact u too?
Please, I just want to ask you some questions sir
I would aappreciate it a lot sir please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
budosky:

Don't be angry bro
I think he was just trying to say You would havseriousa huge Amount of money from the sale of that domain.
But we all have our ways in selling domains
God bless the group
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Uwaeromosele:

Sir please, can I contact u too?
Please, I just want to ask you some questions sir
I would aappreciate it a lot sir please
Drop your question here make others gain. Attending to different and repeated questions privately can make person sick. Na repetition person go dey do everyday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Drop your question here make others gain. Attending to different and repeated questions privately can make person sick. Na repetition person go dey do everyday
Hello bro,do you make phone contact with interested end-user if yes is it with your Nigeria Number
Why I am asking is because they might be afraid of scam when they see Nigeria number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Uwaeromosele:

Don't be angry bro
I think he was just trying to say You would havseriousa huge Amount of money from the sale of that domain.
But we all have our ways in selling domains
God bless the group

Nope. I'm not angry. I just hate people behaving as if they are king of domaining. I have sold domain worth thousands of dollars so, if I sell one for 100 bucks, it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Moreover, no one knows the agreement btw me and the buyer. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmm.. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Qulink1:

Hello bro,do you make phone contact with interested end-user if yes is it with your Nigeria Number
Why I am asking is because they might be afraid of scam when they see Nigeria number
You don't even need to get to the point of making phone calls. Whoever needs your domain should pick from the market or via escrow. If you make it known from day 1,you won't get to the point of phone. Phone calls doesn't really work for Nigerians. Indian faces the same fraud headache and they still sell, so nationality is not an excuse!!!!
Lastly, if a client really wants your name and God is on your side, your nationality won't spoil deal. I have never close deals with calls.i do email

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hint:
For those who always check another domainers inventory or sales in order to generate something for themselves . It doesn't work all the time due to what we call synergy between two words. In the process of coming up with your own name based on what you have seen or reported sales, you miss the synergy. Learn from domainers or pro and make your own path. Fotocopy fit make person fail ooo

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
budosky:

OK Thanks . I think it is no longer making sense visiting this thread anymore. Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
cutegentility:
I am confused if I should start promoting my domain name which is registered just some weeks ago. What advise do you have for me in this case?
Kindly explain why you registered each of the names you listed and your target market
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
haykay2005:

Kindly explain why you registered each of the names you listed
I listed them for sale as a new bie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
cutegentility:
I listed them for sale as a new bie
You have not answered my question
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
cutegentility:
OK Sir. I had three domains in my portfolio, namely negotv, 'extracarinsurance, and soccerforlive. Only 'extracarinsurance' is expired domain name. My target audience for the latter is to sell to insurance company. Negotv is targeted for TV and entertainment, soccerforlive for sport and entertainment. Thanks Sir
What type of car is "extracar" to be insured? Is it nego TV or ne GOTV and what does it mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.