Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538404 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Good that the sales are all reading picked from ED. I hope the newbies (and those with limited funds) are learning instead of carelessly handregging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Seems like someone here bought disabilitylawsuits.com and had it for a year even listed on all marketplace but it never sold for some reason mhmmm... Who was it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Seems like someone here bought disabilitylawsuits.com and had it for a year even listed on all marketplace but it never sold for some reason mhmmm... Who was it
Oshe domain sales FBI

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning bosses.
I was gifted a laptop which I thought would make this domaining easier, but it sucks a lot of data within minutes.
The last time I was only trying to setup my Ed.net account on the laptop and also some chrome extensions, but it consumed more than 2 GB in less than an hour, without me completing what I was doing.
It's just been upgraded to windows 10

Please is this normal??
Any way out?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Omini247:

Oshe domain sales FBI

Lol no na... I buy am cause it has potential but I no fit add for arsenic and epik cause someone already did since
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Good that the sales are all reading picked from ED. I hope the newbies (and those with limited funds) are learning instead of carelessly handregging.

Hmmmm. I made that mistake too bro. I wasted money handregged names. Lesson well learnt.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2022
My first sales.
music//metaverse/.xyz for $600

Venue : Afternic
Hold time : 12 days
Handreg

Thanks to all Guru in this forum.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Good morning bosses.
I was gifted a laptop which I thought would make this domaining easier, but it sucks a lot of data within minutes.
The last time I was only trying to setup my Ed.net account on the laptop and also some chrome extensions, but it consumed more than 2 GB in less than an hour, without me completing what I was doing.

Please is this normal??
Any way out?
That's windows 10 for you. Downloading updates at every given opportunity. Was I ever able to pause it? I don't think so. I just got used to it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
That's windows 10 for you. Downloading updates at every given opportunity. Was I ever able to pause it? I don't think so. I just got used to it.

I think you can stop it... Cause that's what I did..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Good morning bosses.

Please is this normal??
Any way out?

Is not only you. I only used my laptop to send mass email and to track the open rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Deji1510:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I was expecting this. God willing, I would do small give away next week and you will handle it please. By the way, I'm still a learner oo. Started domaining in January, 2021.
. Sorry may I ask how many domains you have in your portfolio sir?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Good morning bosses.

Please is this normal??
Any way out?
Some background app and updates milking your data. Not normal.

Watch YouTube short videos on how to meter your data consumption.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnAOne: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Good morning bosses.

Please is this normal??
Any way out?
Normal for windows 10. Follow this Tom's Guide to manually install updates or disable them: https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-turn-off-automatic-updates-in-windows-10

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Gpexchange:

I think you can stop it... Cause that's what I did..
Wow! I remembering searching everywhere for that option in 2018. I searched everyday because it was sucking my data. But now I don't notice it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! I remembering searching everywhere for that option in 2018. I searched everyday because it was sucking my data. But now I don't notice it.

Haha laptops ehn....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Be//Radio//king

Any thoughts on this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Holluwahgbenga:
. Sorry may I ask how many domains you have in your portfolio sir?

Less than 200

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2022
net75:
My first sales.

Handreg

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
IdeasPro:

For God's sake and your wallet, why not read this thread from page 1 till date! Even if it takes you 6 months to finish reading the thread before you start buying and selling domain names, you'll be convinced you're putting the best foot forward.

A Japanese proverb paraphrased says "It's better to use 9 hours to sharpen an axe and cut down the tree in 1 hour than to sharpen an axe in 1 hour and use 9 hours to cut down the tree." The question now is, "Which of the two options will be more laborious?"

Knowing the principles and fundamentals of every business before taking a leap is critical to success.

I understand you chief. But sometimes we learn mostly from mistakes and experience. Even if I read the thread from page 1 for three times, what I'd read wouldn't be complete if I don't make a first trial. And I have been able to read the thread from page 1 to some considerable pages, although I've forgotten some things especially because I haven't been able to practicalize what I've learnt.
So I'm willing to take this risk whether it turns out great or not. It might even be better if I get my first domain name and then go back to read more. That motivation would be there. You know we learn differently. Thanks for your input, I hope to see more of it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
mazizitonene:
Bronx Bagel......not bagle ...makes some sense, you should actually look at it twice, worth risking wink
What tool did you get the first screenshot please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2022
slimjosh43:
So after 7 months of domain biz I sold my first domain [/b] Phonegold.com $100[b] but wasn't paid till last night grin
I Don invest for more domain o.
cc iykepromotions, expertix thanks for the selfless knowledge you have provided for dedicated hustlers o
see baba first sale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Crazeworld:
uber suggest/Neil Patel.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemluvkid(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Good morning bosses.

Please is this normal??
Any way out?

Meter your wifi connection on the system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ovokate(f): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
net75:
My first sales.

Handreg

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Crazeworld:
Neilpatel ubersuggest....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Good morning bosses.

Please is this normal??
Any way out?

Yes, update is NORMAL but it's not pocket friendly in Nigeria!

You can do this if you like or prefer working with your PC or laptop.

First, at the Windows start up section on your desktop, type "Windows Update" without the quotes. Accompany screenshot number one attached.

Second, from the Windows page that will come up, click on "Advanced options." Screenshot number two highlighted and attached.

Third, choose the end date for "Pause until," "Choose when updates are installed" and "A quality update includes security improvements. It can be deferred for this many days:" as shown in the last screenshot.

This will reduce/mitigate your data consumption. But make sure you remove or delete any app on your system that you don't need. For instance, I don't play games or watch weather report, so I delete them so that they don't update at all.

When you update monthly, you defer again. So, you only update once in a month and minimize your data usage.

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
dayo2hot:
Alhamdullilah.
ED picked
Hold Time. 20 days
Second follow up.

Hmmmmm, the buyer already offered $50 which I accepted but he refused to proceed to payment. I changed the Landing page back to Dan and increase the price.. Im investing 80% of this to buy more names. 2022 shall be great for us all. amin
Wonderful turnaround..

Congrats chief

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
net75:
My first sales.

Handreg

Congrats..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Deji1510:

Thanks my mentor. But why are you whining me here? You're my oga now
no mind am grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
tranxo:
no mind am grin

Hmmm! Happy New Year sir. How are you, your family and business? I hope great! I thank you all! God will abundantly bless our hustle this year so that we can have the latitude to leave this country for good if our politicians refuse to change for the good of the masses.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
IdeasPro:

God will abundantly bless our hustle this year so that we can have the latitude to leave this country for good if our politicians refuse to change for the good of the masses.

Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m), mazizitonene(m), Donkmoni and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.