Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550334 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
End user asks "how much"

Please what variation of reply can be sent in this situation

Made a sale with this yesterday. Replied with a $500 offer and paid immediately. I’ve had various replies to questions like this and the best thing is just to politely reply with your price. Nothing much.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2022
How can I crate a domain and benefit from it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2022
HIScraziness:

Made a sale with this yesterday. Replied with a $500 offer and paid immediately. I’ve had various replies to questions like this and the best thing is just to politely reply with your price. Nothing much.

Help me I want to join the business, how can I start
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2022
AwesomeGod91:

Thanks bro

Put me through please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Promxy94:

I use crypto payout, it takes maximum 8hours at times for btc to reflect on your btc wallet.

And lastly I don't pay escrow fees, buyer pays.... Once its a transaction initiated by me, except on Dan. I let them know that.

Am a novice here ooo, please put me through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 1:46am On Jan 25, 2022
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Good morning sir, please put me through on this, I want to learn the online money making business

07036687832 is my wattsapp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 2:05am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=samwillyco1 post=109667844]

Put me through please[/quote

Bro, read through this thread and ask questions

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2022
HIScraziness:

Share templates. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mac04: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Good morning house
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2022
HIScraziness:

thanks for sharing boss,

So after sending this and the end user does not reply back, what's you next follow up response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2022
AwesomeGod91:

Thank you. Chicagomediaagency/king
Impressive. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2022
samwillyco1:

Good morning sir, please put me through on this, I want to learn the online money making business

07036687832 is my wattsapp number

Try to contact the OP not dropping your number for him to contact you. You can either follow his signature to learn more or start reading the page from page 1.

Success ahead

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

Try to contact the OP not dropping your number for him to contact you. You can either follow his signature to learn more or start reading the page from page 1.

Success ahead

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samwillyco1(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=AwesomeGod91 post=109668010][/quote]

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2022
HIScraziness:

You're on fire these days. More of it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Frankly45:

You're on fire these days. More of it.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2022
samwillyco1:
How can I crate a domain and benefit from it

Go to page 1 and start reading. It'll really help you to know what to do.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol.... I had the chance to register a website belonging to a legal gun company... They already registered the extensions........ Org, net, info, biz,and others... 9 total.... But the . Com was available yesterday... I wasted time... Before you know it .. Dynadot took it and turned it into a premium domain for 20000$ lol.... Issokay sha hahah...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol.... I had the chance to register a website belonging to a legal gun company... They already registered the extensions........ Org, net, info, biz,and others... 9 total.... But the . Com was available yesterday... I wasted time... Before you know it .. Dynadot took it and turned it into a premium domain for 20000$ lol.... Issokay sha hahah...
but could you have placed it up to that amount?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Gpexchange:

Mind telling us the name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Omini247:
but could you have placed it up to that amount?

Lol... Atleast 10-15k for me... Then I leave them to also make. An offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2022
2horsePOWER:

Mind telling us the name?

team368//com

Mhmmm looks like it's now listed on dan I guess someone took it...but it's still listed as premium on Dynadot for 20k

STI international TEXAS is in need of it for a project and they already own team368.net,org, info, biz, co, me,club,live,life, online and shop
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
And every DOMAIN I put on my wishlist is always registered lol.... Me that is just putting them for putting sake.......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Gpexchange:

team368//com

Mhmmm looks like it's now listed on dan I guess someone took it...but it's still listed as premium on Dynadot for 20k

STI international TEXAS is in need of it for a project and they already own team368.net,org, info, biz, co, me,club,live,life, online and shop
they should just register trademark na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Omini247:

they should just register trademark na

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GuntersChain(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
What are the payment methods in Dan

AwesomeGod91:

Continue until you get a favorable outcome.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
AwesomeGod91:
Sold - Geo domain
Purchase price - $7.99
Sale price - $300
Venue - Dan.com
Hold time - Exactly 1 month

This was just my first domain and it sold for $300, I'm so elated.

cool Congratulations. Teach me smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
2horsePOWER:

Access Bank @ #410

How come? Mine was 470 yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

How come? Mine was 470 yesterday.

I guess luck wasn't on my side

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gpexchange:

team368//com

You shouldn't have hesitated since you were very sure of the name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
2horsePOWER:

You shouldn't have hesitated since you were very sure of the name.

Lol I don't know what I was doing lol.... I got carried away reading this threads last year conversation by the time I remember it was already 2 hours after drop... And when I researched quick and was about to reg.....
Kaboom it was gone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
2horsePOWER:

I guess luck wasn't on my side

Dang 410 shish that's a lot of loss...... But atleast the payment got to u safely tongue

I prefer using dom account and withdrawing and changing with those abokis...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ab2care, Englishisamust and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.