Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557651 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2022
2horsePOWER:

If they are outbound emails,

Try changing your sales Letter and email Subject.
I've done that already... even when I send normal emails they still go to the spam folder. Can I use another email provider like outlook or yahoo for the outbound emails?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Tanjiro:
I've done that already... even when I send normal emails they still go to the spam folder. Can I use another email provider like outlook or yahoo for the outbound emails?
How old is the email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
How old is the email?
I created it yesterday cos my other one got disabled.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Tanjiro:
I created it yesterday cos my other one got disabled.
You created it yesterday so don't send with it yet. New email addresses need time to earn reputation. Gmail or your mail service want to be sure you didn't create it to spam people to death. I will advice you to sign it up to a warming service.

Stop using it and just know that any one you create will still be banned until you warm it. Someone here suggested that to you and you are better off contacting him like he asked. Except you want to learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Tanjiro:
I use gmass to warm up my emails already. But I sent you a DM cos I don't want to paste the emails here. Thanks.
How long does it take to start hitting inbox?
I have been on warming for a week and still ending in Spam

EDIT: Just saw where you said you created Your Email a day ago. Haba
Mine that I am warming is over a month old.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Prosperity4All:

A month old and it’s still landing in spam? Lol. How many links do u include in your outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2022
HIScraziness:

A month old and it’s still landing in spam? Lol. How many links do u include in your outbound?
I think he may also be sending more than required. A month warmed is not strong enough to contain the total 500 daily limit. And I hope the warming is not him periodically, and manually, sending mails to the account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2022
Prosperity4All:

what is warming?

But if your mail keep hitting spam.

Go to spam folder and remove it from spam, click on the message and report it is not spam.

Send again to one of other mail if it still land in spam repeat the process. Keep repeating.

And you are good to go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I think he may also be sending more than required. A month warmed is not strong enough to contain the total 500 daily limit. And I hope the warming is not him periodically, and manually, sending mails to the account.

that might also be the problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Please how do you know when your email lands into a spam box? Is there any tool to detect that. The email I created few weeks ago lands on the inbox of my other email addresses but I don't know if it's the same when I outbound.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You created it yesterday so don't send with it yet. New email addresses need time to earn reputation. Gmail or your mail service want to be sure you didn't create it to spam people to death. I will advice you to sign it up to a warming service.

Stop using it and just know that any one you create will still be banned until you warm it. Someone here suggested that to you and you are better off contacting him like he asked. Except you want to learn the hard way.
Thank you boss smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2022
The number of pages 2000 plus. Where man won start from now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:
The number of pages 2000 plus. Where man won start from now?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Remove “www” from domain name and only insert it at the end of your sales letter or just once throughout your message. incorporate this and try again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
TRUEBLOOD59:
Pls anyone who got the sales letter, i need it please.
Thanks
Go to page 1018. Pick as much as you like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Zigla:
An end user asked me this ,what should I answer him please?
Too Late but if it is still on, Edit to your taste!!!

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Buying this premium domain will improve your visibility on all internet search engines such as google, bing etc. because there are people typing this domain name on google and other search engines; people who are seeking for the service you rendered but do not know your current website.

The domain name am pitching to you is what that comes to their mind when thinking of the service you are rendering and that is what they type on all this search engines when seeking for a company in line of your service, with the belief that a company in your line of work will definitely be owning the domain name. Redirecting this premium domain to your current website will also redirect these visitors to your website.

If you eventually choose to acquire this premium domain and redirect it to your current website, it would improve your online visibility and rank you higher on all internet search engine within a very short period of time. Bringing in more customers, boosting more sales.

If interested, click on the link below for immediate acquisition.

www.xxxxxxxxx.com

If you have any further questions; please, do let us know. Thank you!

Best Wishes,
Your Name.

28 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2022
edogu:

Please how do you know when your email lands into a spam box? Is there any tool to detect that. The email I created few weeks ago lands on the inbox of my other email addresses but I don't know if it's the same when I outbound.
It can't be the same depending on the number of mails you are sending out. Go to gmass dot co slash inbox, copy the addresses there and send send them a message. Go back to the page and see where it lands. Read up about Email warming. And use Google too.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Tanjiro:
Thank you boss smiley
Na be thank you matter na to do the thing. I hope not to see an omicron variant of this question from you again.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2022
AwesomeGod91:
Sold - Geo domain
Purchase price - $7.99
Sale price - $300
Venue - Dan.com
Hold time - Exactly 1 month

First, I want to thank everyone on this thread for their contributions. I also want to thank the OP who created this thread. Big thanks to lajid. I came across this thread on December 6th 2021 or there about. I then was reading it casually until I saw lajid's post on a thread about making first million or so. I contacted lajid (sorry for the disturbing questions), and the rest as they say, is history.

I bought my first 2 domains (Geo domains) on December 20th, 2021 after days of sleeping on this thread. Lajid told me to ask for a refund for one of them which wasn't too good. I did immediately and was left with just one. Immediately I set to work and found loads of end users. By January, I started sending outbound emails. One end-user told me he will only pay $100 for the domain and I agreed, only for him to chicken out after a few days.

Long story cut short, my only domain finally sold on January 20th 2022, when an end user who I sent an email earlier this year, made an offer of $300 and I accepted.

This was just my first domain and it sold for $300, I'm so elated.

The first sale is the hardest. Not for you!! Congrats mate. Great month ahead for us all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
It can't be the same depending on the number of mails you are sending out. Go to gmass dot co slash inbox, copy the addresses there and send send them a message. Go back to the page and see where it lands. Read up about Email warming. And use Google too.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tanjiro:
I use gmass to warm up my emails already. But I sent you a DM cos I don't want to paste the emails here. Thanks.

Alright, I have replied.

We will do this back and forth for like a month. I am sending with at least three emails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
cry omo. When will I finish?? 2025
tranxo:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Is there a free service to warm up emails?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:
cry omo. When will I finish?? 2025

Contact Op for mentorship, then come back to read the thread it will make your journey faster.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
belovez:

Contact Op for mentorship, then come back to read the thread it will make your journey faster.
thanks. Any idea how much it cost? His mentorship
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Is there a free service to warm up emails?
Yes, there is. Visit Gmass dot co and sign up to their warmup service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
HIScraziness:

No Links
Result of GMass testing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:
thanks. Any idea how much it cost? His mentorship
visit julanky.com for more enquiries
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Omini247:

visit julanky.com for more enquiries
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Automolite:

Lol.. comrade, na senior colleague u dey quote like this o grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rwshd:

Congratulations. Do you mind sharing your email format? Furthermore, do you use the usual Gmail for outbounding?

Thanks.

I used the email format that the op gave.

Yes, Gmail for outbounding

(1) (2) (3) ... (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: protocol(m), Underdawgg, jamih and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.