Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3577572 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thebig4: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2022
If you dont have answer to my question pls stay off, you think i didn't read it before asking?
COZA:

Read from page 1..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richsteemit: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:
Alhamdullilah.

Sales Report.

MorgantownApartment ||king. $299

ED picked

Hold time: less than 24hrs

First outbound... The buyer offers $250 which I counter with $299 and he paid instantly.

Thank to the boss Iyke and other bosses in the house. God bless you all.

Where do you always see ur enduser. Have been using yellow pages I hardly see reply. I can message 200 people on yellow pages with no reply. This business na luckoo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Richsteemit:

Where do you always see ur enduser. Have been using yellow pages I hardly see reply. I can message 200 people on yellow pages with no reply. This business na luckoo

Hmmm. Na Grace but u must also work hard.

For this sales, I got like 40 leads from google map then proceed to bing. I was still sending out emails when I received the offer. I use yellow pages sometimes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:
Alhamdullilah.

Sales Report.

ED picked

First outbound... The buyer offers $250 which I counter with $299 and he paid instantly.

Congratulations. More sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RoyalGadgets: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
dannyoz:

I've mailed you
message on WhatsApp. number on signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Mr2kul:

That was the first thing i did before reading the thread from the beginning.

Ok, your pay day is surely coming and it will be exponential don't be discourage. You can message him about your strategy and method of outbound in case there's something to review or there's new update.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richsteemit: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:

For this sales, I got like 40 leads from google map then proceed to bing. I was still sending out emails when I received the offer. I use yellow pages sometimes.

I will only be using Google map now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thebig4:
If you dont have answer to my question pls stay off, you think i didn't read it before asking?

better humble yourself and start from page 1.. it's for your own good.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ochochedavid(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
In this post, I’ll teach you how to create a website with Bluehost for just $35.

Are you kidding me?

No, am not.

Creating a website shouldn’t cost you a hundred bucks or more to get your website up and running.

There’re lots of high-quality web hosting companies that can offer you free domain names and premium hosting for a few bucks.

And Bluehost is one of them.

But don’t be too excited and leave this page on their website yet.

Read more: https://trippleinternet.com/2022/01/26/how-to-create-a-website-with-bluehost/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thebig4:
Hello guys pls i need an urgent advice i bought a domain from domainking that end with ,com.ng can i park and sell such domain on bodis or dan
And what is urgent about this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thebig4:
You read nothing.
Continue with this attitude, and VERY SOON you will have no other option than to change your moniker, in order to attract any meaningful answer to any of your questions.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
COZA:

better humble yourself and start from page 1.. it's for your own good.
no mind am.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Buying all PayPal funds... Contact us at SWIFTPAL XCHANGE for deals..
We offer juicy rates.

Contact in flyer..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
tranxo:

You read nothing.
Continue with this attitude, and VERY SOON you will have no other option than to change your moniker, in order to attract any meaningful answer to any of your questions.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good day my people. Pls who done received payment from dan through crypto today? Sent More than 1hr now but never reflect on my wallet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:
Good day my people. Pls who done received payment from dan through crypto today? Sent More than 1hr now but never reflect on my wallet
Mempool congestion probably. Currently at above 15m unconfirmed transactions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
tranxo:

Mempool congestion probably. Currently at above 15m unconfirmed transactions.

Oh. Na wao. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Gabson91:
I feel the name Montana is bad luck, all the domain i have bearing it hasn't brought any gud tiding. Doing Facebook outbounding i encountered an end user who offered me $170,unknowingly to me, he was trolling, tor wen I asked for his business email atleast to create lead on dan he gave me this : gofuckyourself@youscammingpieceofshit.com . Joined with the middle finger, wen i said thanks for your time, he said he was glad he wasted mine..
Wetin musa no go see for gate walahi grin
Nothing person no go see for this hussle. Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mideriks04(f): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:

Please can I PM you? Please don't say No boss...I need some little more advises here and there.. please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:

U go still see am don’t worry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:
Alhamdullilah.

Sales Report.

ED picked

Congratulations boss
A comrade sold the this domain for $2300 or so last year if I remember correctly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mideriks04:

Please can I PM you? Please don't say No boss...I need some little more advises here and there.. please

Lol. Na learner I be too. You can pm shaaa.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
HIScraziness:

U go still see am don’t worry

Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Channel5:

Congrats

I sold the plural in 2020 for $2300
Oh it was the plural! My bad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
dayo2hot:
Alhamdullilah.

Sales Report.

ED picked

Congratulations bro and congrats to all recent sellers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
January Sales

CatererDallas//king
$100

SanAntonioWeddingVideographer//king
$275

LongIslandWeddingVideographer//king
$299

Sale Venue : DAN
More sales for everyone this February

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
justmykel:

Congratulations boss
A comrade sold the this domain for $2300 or so last year if I remember correctly.
Start reading from page 1. grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
justmykel:

Congratulations boss
A comrade sold this domain for $2300 or so last year if I remember correctly.

Yes. I think the plural... You know how funny this business is boss. The total population of Morgantown is 150k plus if am correct and the leads I got both from Google map and bing was not up to 70 leads. Instantly, I started having negative thoughts if I should request for refund on Dynadot. That when I received an offer.

Funniest thing, one end user reply to my email this afternoon that I should remove him from the list. I just smile. The name wey I don sell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2, Learner47, Kotla and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.