Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560081 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jeffrey150 is a scammer
Stay away from him to avoid premium tears!!
His Acct Details: Zacchaeus Igbokwe Anthony
Ecobank
Phone No: 090 7786 4983

Sent him some funds xterday to get payoneer from him......no payoneer, no refund since xterday!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
This dropcatch nonsense ehn issokay undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Eweee

Them no dey tire?
Heyzee5:
Jeffrey150 is a scammer
Ecobank

Sent him some funds xterday to get payoneer from him......no payoneer, no refund since xterday!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Buying all PayPal funds... Contact us at SWIFTPAL XCHANGE for deals..
We offer juicy rates.

Contact in flyer..
Trusted Escrow may be used
CLEAN FUNDS ONLY!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
JEFFREY150:
everyone was once new, there is a option of escrow either.
SCAMMER!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Crazeworld:
Please does anyone knows Zenith bank rate per dollar? Also, does GTB cards works on foreign sites as well as on Paypal?
Zenith bank N490/$. I used GTB cards initially with my Nigeria PayPal and on foreign sites. But when it stopped working, I didn't go back to use it again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Heyzee5:
Jeffrey150 is a scammer
Ecobank

Hope the fund is not much oh? Fraudsters can be terrible. He will go ahead and create a different moniker now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
IdeasPro:
Hope the fund is not much oh? Fraudsters can be terrible. He will go ahead and create a different moniker now.

That's y I don't sell payoneer....I have linked my dom account to my payoneer account......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
IdeasPro:
Zenith bank N490/$. I used GTB cards initially with my Nigeria PayPal and on foreign sites. But when it stopped working, I didn't go back to use it again.
Thanks for the response. Maybe I'm paranoid but it looks like Zenith is charging me 529/$. I'll try to be sure next time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Heyzee5:
Jeffrey150 is a scammer
Ecobank

Sorry baba but this is not how this thing works. Most of those guys are 419 looking for whom to prey on. A little research would have saved you this hassle.

Next time, anything that involves financial transaction, especially an amount you can't afford to lose, just use escrow direct. I personally use cokebar. Also, make sure you search their monikers and contact them using the numbers on their profiles. Reputable escrows get a lot of mention on Nairaland so it not easy for scammers to impersonate them.

I wanted to do paypal checkout of $149 the other day and one arrogant dude said he can't use escrow because he is an escrow himself. Something I'm willing to pay the charges fa. The self-acclaimed reputable escrow's last mention in search bar was October 2020 sef. I just smiled and moved on. No be my money you go spend for beer parlor smiley

Meanwhile, do well to report the scammer on the scam thread so his account details can be updated on the list. The internet never forgets.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
erjo:

That's y I don't sell payoneer....I have linked my dom account to my payoneer account......
See me na. I didn't even think of this. How dull? Lol Makes sense.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
See me na. I didn't even think of this. How dull? Lol Makes sense.

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I just lost 2 sales now and I feel like sharing.
The first one expired last year, I didn't renew because I felt it is not worth it. The domain dropped day before yesterday. And I received an offer of $1250 from the domain yesterday but there is nothing I can do again because I don't own the domain any more.

The second domain also has expired. But I still have it listed at Afternic for $499. I received the mail from Afternic that it has sold for that price. I checked the name on whois and I saw it has expired since December but I can still redeem it.
The domain was registered with SAV and I have read how difficult it is to reach their customer support.
I sent a mail to them and I also opened a ticket asking them to help me redeem it even though I knew I was going to pay more. Their reply didn't come on time. I also sent a mail to them on Namepros but I was asked to go through their website. Eventually they replied yesterday's evening and told me the redemption of the domain will cost $80 and it will take 2 days. I expected it to be immediate because I was in similar situation last year with Epik. Rob asked me to pay $80 also and the domain was restored immediately.
To cut the whole story short, Afternic cancelled the sale now and I am sincerely disappointed with SAV for this.
Sorry ! I can understand your feelings.

To avoid such situations in case of next time especially for the second domain. Get all your domains auth code and keep them in a file. For use when any of your domains get expired and in redemption period, you can still transfer them out of that registrar instead of paying $80 redemption period; you can get your domains out of them.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
IdeasPro:
Wasn't much! But, still painful I lost it to an id iot!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 4:23am On Feb 04, 2022
expertix:

To avoid such situations in case of next time especially for the second domain. Get all your domains auth code and keep them in a file. For use when any of your domains get expired and in redemption period, you can still transfer them out of that registrar instead of paying $80 redemption period; you can get your domains out of them.
Netsol laughed grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2022
kurt09:
Netsol laughed grin

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 5:28am On Feb 04, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

grin grin grin
Auth code that will expire after 15 days. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2022
Good morning

Private//Investigation//Utah

$199

Dan

7 months

Outbound

#DivineGrace

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks for this wonderful idea. But won't the domain get locked after expiry? Because I had similar issue with Netsols back then. Even though I have the auth code, I was unable to transfer it because the domain was locked. I also feel this idea may work for expired names only and not names that have gone to redemption period. During redemption period, you won't see the domain in your account again.
expertix:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2022
This did not age well lol...After buying website for 4999$ only 3 years and they crashed....shish

iykepromotions:
Amazing sale to a NIGERIAN COMPANY even when others are complaining of Recession.....

Copied from Namepros..... and correctly,a New launched Nigerian company bought it. Their correct info and contacts is at whois.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2022
There are several several reasons why companies fold up. You shouldn't generalise that they crashed except you are working in the company. They may have rebranded or divested into another business or sector.
I sold many 4 figure domains 2 years ago and last year that the buyer didn't use. Some didn't even change their nameservers from the marketplace the domains sold.
I interacted with one because he contacted me first via email before buying the domain. I asked him why he hasn't used the domain, he told me that he doesn't see any hope again in that niche and that he is working on another project
Gpexchange:
This did not age well lol...After buying website for 4999$ only 3 years and they crashed....shish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
There are several several reasons why companies fold up. You shouldn't generalise that they crashed except you are working in the company. They may have rebranded or divested into another business or sector.
I sold many 4 figure domains 2 years ago and last year that the buyer didn't use. Some didn't even change their nameservers from the marketplace the domains sold.
I interacted with one because he contacted me first via email before buying the domain. I asked him why he hasn't used the domain, he told me that he doesn't see any hope again in that niche and that he is working on another project
Too much money. I don't understand these people sha. Three names sold about 30 days ago are still pointing to Dan. I no just understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Price: N3,500 each
Registrar: Dynadot

SolarCompanyFL//com
SolarCompanyTX//com

Chat me up if you are interested

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Too much money. I don't understand these people sha. Three names sold about 30 days ago are still pointing to Dan. I no just understand.

Bro can you help register a name then you transfer to me on porkbun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
dannyoz:

Bro can you help register a name then you transfer to me on porkbun
Wetin happen?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Wetin happen?

Nothing can we chat on WhatsApp, I'll transfer the amount to you, I'm just having issues will my atm card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
dannyoz:

Nothing can we chat on WhatsApp, I'll transfer the amount to you, I'm just having issues will my atm card
Lol. No wahala but know that the three slots for 4.75 have been taken by me. Except one can reg more than that. Send a pm.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. No wahala but know that the three slots for 4.75 have been taken by me. Except one can reg more than that. Send a pm.

You no waste time at all grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Check your mail bro,or please message 08024317448 on WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please who has registered a domain on porkbun today? I've tried 2 different MasterCards on their site without success. Keep getting same error message.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
With GTBank Mastercard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: erjo, Oshiofe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.