Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564501 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

I waited for the 60 days lock to be over the last time I sold a SAV registered name on DAN

Hmmm, and I need the money urgently.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Frankly45:

Hmmm, and I need the money urgently.
How old is the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
ikhalyfah:
How I Check For Geo Domain Variations

Assalamu Alaykum and Hello! Trust we are all doing fine. This post titled “How I check for Geo domain variations” will briefly discuss on geo variations, why I avoid them, how I search for them and the exceptions I make. This will include pictorial illustrations.

Continue reading via the link below

https://aisabdomains.com/how-i-check-for-geo-domain-variations/

i might note have read all the pages but i found what boss was saying Google is your friend!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

How old is the domain?
14 days. 60 days is still long. Meanwhile, they've not reply message.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
May God be with you bro. Glaucoma is an ailment I fear so much. How damaged are your optic nerves and what percentage of your sight is remaining?
You may decide to opt for surgery to conserve the remaining. Kindly speak with your opthalmologist and also use your eyedrops consistently.
As to this business, hardly can one get a job that doesn't require the use of laptops nowadays. Also mobile device is fast becoming part of our daily lives. I would advice you to get someone very close to you and teach him the business. You can be buying the names while the person handles the outbounding part.
As time goes on you may want to switch fully to brandables domains where you need little or no outbound to be done.
Lastly, try and reduce the screen brightness on both your laptop and phones to the minimum.
Always sit upright while working on the laptop or pressing your phone.
Do not operate your laptop in a place that is dark or poorly illuminated.
May God be with you and grant other domainers here Good health

At the bolded, seriously I don't know but I can see that it's becoming difficult to use phone or laptop. Over the course of the week, I've met a few opthalmologists and lots of tests have been conducted. Some eye drops and prescriptions here and there. They said I'd be using eye drops everyday or so but I stopped the eye drops they gave me because it's making my vision look bad, strangely though. Will be meeting another different consultant tomorrow or on Monday to decide what the best options are. I want to thank you so much Sir for the advice and concern.

Huw:

My prayers are with you.

Stay safe Chief
Thanks, I appreciate!

emmyang:

Blessings bro. Pray and trust God for healing. I pray with you.

Thanks for your concern.

golamike:

I wish you all the best bro.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please ask your ophthalmologist that question so that you can know the best method to manage the remaining vision. And yes you will have to be on eyedrops everyday to reduce the Intra ocular pressure. In some cases after surgery, you may not need eyedrops again.
Stay strong bro
id911:

At the bolded, seriously I don't know but I can see that it's becoming difficult to use phone or laptop. Over the course of the week, I've met a few opthalmologists and lots of tests have been conducted. Some eye drops and prescriptions here and there. They said I'd be using eye drops everyday or so but I stopped the eye drops they gave me because it's making my vision look bad, strangely though. Will be meeting another different consultant tomorrow or on Monday to decide what the best options are. I want to thank you so much Sir for the advice and concern.

Thanks, I appreciate!

Thanks for your concern.

Thanks!

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
id911:
Exterminator/LasVegas//com
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

Both held for about 3 weeks.

I, unfortunately, have just been diagnosed with Glaucoma
This line got me embarassed embarassed embarassed. Honestly, I feel like crying. I was too emotional to congratulate you on your recent sales. May God Almighty preserves your vision. There is nothing God can't do. May you over come it and give good testimony by God graces.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samadona12: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good evening. We are looking for content writer with charges between 2 to 3 Naira per word. If you are interested kindly Dm me on this number-08105770435
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
JohnnA1:

Correct... when you withdraw to your dom. account, does your bank charge you?

No
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Debtco (.) Org. (Debt collection or collectors) Picked from expireddomains (.) net. Guys, what's your take on this?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2022
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

I, unfortunately, have just been diagnosed with Glaucoma and therefore might not be able to buy and outbound domains like I'd have been doing. I'll be limiting the use of computer and phones so as not to increase pressure and further strain my optic nerves as advised by medical experts.

So sorry bro. Please if you could, do endeavor to take some time off to get some treatment. Remember that wealth which we are all making efforts to acquire is nothing if good health doesn't flow with it. Take care of your health, bro.
Be good.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2022
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

I, unfortunately, have just been diagnosed with Glaucoma and therefore might not be able to buy and outbound domains like I'd have been doing. I'll be limiting the use of computer and phones so as not to increase pressure and further strain my optic nerves as advised by medical experts. I was told it's hereditary but to the best of my knowledge, no one in our family history or ancestors have had something like that, but it's ok.

I would advise everyone to do regular med check up. Thanks to all who have been helpful in making this thread worthwhile. God bless you all richly!
I pray for divine healing over you bro..stay blessed.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Frankly45:
I told Dan I prefer push for my recently sold name but they've not reply me for a couple of hours now. And they told me that they have an escrow account with sav yesterday.

Please, has anybody sold a sav registered domain that's less than 60 days old at Dan recently?
I think you will have to wait for the 60 days lock as with my own case few months ago and recently icausetrouble but let us know what their response is.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Trying to buy a domain; current issue with porkbun

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 4:27am On Feb 05, 2022
symbuul:
I think they have card issue. If you have PayPal account, just use it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:59am On Feb 05, 2022
id911post=109951304:

I, unfortunately, have just been diagnosed with Glaucoma and therefore might not be able to buy and outbound domains like I'd have been doing. I'll be limiting the use of computer and phones so as not to increase pressure and further strain my optic nerves as advised by medical experts. I was told it's hereditary but to the best of my knowledge, no one in our family history or ancestors have had something like that, but it's ok.

I would advise everyone to do regular med check up. Thanks to all who have been helpful in making this thread worthwhile. God bless you all richly!

I am so sorry to hear this. Please stay strong and I wish you heaven's peace and health.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2022
symbuul:

I tried again yesterday evening and was successful. I don't know when you tried though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

I tried again yesterday evening and was successful. I don't know when you tried though.

Which card did you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Chicago Taxi Service//king

Florida Plumbing Company//king

At a giveaway price.
Check it out at Dan or Name silo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2022
BigCee0:
Payoneer exchange was #59,000...@ $147
$3 deducted transaction fee

Lol..... congrats on your winning..
na the first domain related moneyy I chop be this... made my first 50k from brandnewname...

3times winner

Since me and Simon|Dan.com begin get alignment I come abandon am.

God is good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The $1250 own no even pain me. Na that SAV own pain me pass because the loss is avoidable if I had registered the domain with another registrar.

Boss illluck

That’s why I no Dey cheat on my baby DYNADOT

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2022
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

Wishing you quick recovery boss.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2022
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

Quick recovery and healing boss

Congrats on your sale

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
November 2021 Sales

Water//Damage//Ct 650
Water//Damage//Connecticut 450
Florida//Synthectic//Turf 250

December 2021
Corn//WallWedding//Photography 150
Denver//Web//Solutions 125
Orange//County//Wealth//Mgmt 100

January 2022 Sales
Louisiana//Digital//Marketing//Agency 100
Ad//Agency//Michigan 50(epik)
OC//Roof//Cleaning 150

More sales to us all in Feb and 2022
#wediehere

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2022
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

God Almighty will heal you. Many things in life cannot be explained why they happen.

Many years ago, I lost everything due to a mysterious ailment that befell me. I'm well read, so telling me anything outside logic, reasoning and science will not convince me.

Although I am a Christian, I was not fanatic about it. In search of solution, my family were consulting every source while I continue spending money with doctors.

But what amazed me was that 3 different pastors from different ministries and unknown to one another said the same prophecy concerning me. That was when I started thinking differently and going spiritual.

Today, I can say all things work together for them that love God.

Unfortunately, bad elements in the name of pastors have bastardized christianity and you cannot tell who is genuine or not.

I got healed without spending a dime. Hereditary or not, God can heal you by Himself without seeing any pastor or Alfa.

Avoid every shade of sin, have faith in God, consistently pray for healing and watch your dreams.

Secrets of evil powers and counter attacks from God are revealed through dreams.

Life is more spiritual than physical. If you know, you know!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

Congratulations on your sales boss.

I pray God will speed your recovery and perfect your healing IJN.

I believe God can do all things, keep up with your medication and pray consistently about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Prazo1:
November 2021 Sales

Water//Damage//Ct 650
Water//Damage//Connecticut 450
Florida//Synthectic//Turf 250

December 2021
Corn//WallWedding//Photography 150
Denver//Web//Solutions 125
Orange//County//Wealth//Mgmt 100

January 2022 Sales
Louisiana//Digital//Marketing//Agency 100
Ad//Agency//Michigan 50(epik)
OC//Roof//Cleaning 150

More sales to us all in Feb and 2022
#wediehere
Congratulations on your sales bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Speedy recovery Champ!
id911:
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Brymo4all:
UNSUBSCRIBE!

Ahhh. Customer no be so oh cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2022
golamike:

Which card did you use?

Uba Mastercard

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.