Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544491 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2022
dejive:
Hello everyone,I just made my first sale on Dan.com..please I have no idea of what to do to push the domain..the registrar is porkdun..

Attached image is what dan.com sent to me...

I need guidance please...I have a dorm account with Polaris,how do I proceed with recieving the payment after pushing the domain?
Congrats. From settings, go to payout settings and add the SWIFT Code of Polaris bank, the city the bank is in, the address, the sort code and your bank account. That's all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Bonsujk:

Boss please send me a DM via nairaland

Good morning, boss. I just did that but I don't have access to my mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Opistorincos:
Happy new week.

I'll help you generate leads for your domain names.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,000 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Happy new week
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats. From settings, go to payout settings and add the SWIFT Code of Polaris bank, the city the bank is in, the address, the sort code and your bank account. That's all.

Please explain this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2022
symbuul:

Please explain this
Banks have an official address. Just use the city on the address.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Banks have an official address. Just use the city on the address.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Good morning..pls have anybody tried using porkbun recently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Emailed u.. can't find ur number
Opistorincos:

Happy new week
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Found it
Opistorincos:

Yes please, 08167084120.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omini247:
Yes. Transactions were successful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omini247:

yeah this morning, what's the problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jerry59:
You didn't add "S"

@Dejive It's better you copy the username as it is in the DAN chat box. Congratulations on your sale.

I was about pointing that out, very important to avoid stories that touch.

dejive

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello guys,
We need sales report. Where are the top sellers here? Can we have some sales report? ☺️

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omini247:
I was debited twice last weeK for a failed transaction. I did first time it failed and was debited. I contacted my bank and also porkburn. Porkburn apologize and said I should try again. The promo prompted me to try it again and it failed. And uba also debited me. My complaint has logged with my bank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jerry59:
You didn't add "S"

@Dejive It's better you copy the username as it is in the DAN chat box. Congratulations on your sale.
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jerry59:
You didn't add "S"

Thanks, that's an error
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
dejive:
Hello everyone,I just made my first sale on Dan.com..please I have no idea of what to do to push the domain..the registrar is porkdun..

Attached image is what dan.com sent to me...

I need guidance please...I have a dorm account with Polaris,how do I proceed with recieving the payment after pushing the domain?
Hi,
Hope it went well?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
HIScraziness:

yeah this morning, what's the problem?
it feels like it stopped working centuries ago so i jst need to be sure. Thank you very much sir i do appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Has anyone sold a name at SAV here? I read something about 30% tax while filling out the payment form.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjongJezebel: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
I have no idea if porkbun does refund. Pls how do I ask for a refund if they do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
kimjongJezebel:
I have no idea if porkbun does refund. Pls how do I ask for a refund if they do?

Contact their support. That should be the best way to know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please if you're interested in buying the letsextract Pro software for email scrapping, please send me an email. We can pair up to buy at a discount.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
golamike:
Please if you're interested in buying the letsextract Pro software for email scrapping, please send me an email. We can pair up to buy at a discount.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
My first sale. grin

Really appreciate everyone here for the contribution and help. God bless all of you.

I am still in contact with the buyer trying to seal the deal for the singular version so I have to censor this one. Thanks

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
My first sale. grin

Really appreciate everyone here for the contribution and help. God bless all of you.

I am still in contact with the buyer trying to seal the deal for the plural version so I have to censor this one. Thanks

Congrats. That's the spirit. More sales to come

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
My first sale. grin

I am still in contact with the buyer trying to seal the deal for the singular version so I have to censor this one. Thanks
Congratulations
What's the hold time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations
What's the hold time?

Less than a month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Looks like PayPal is my best best for payout since I have no Dom and I don't want to be shortchanged by our local bank.
Abi bosses how you see am?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
moneymind:
Has anyone sold a name at SAV here? I read something about 30% tax while filling out the payment form.

There's no tax.
But they'll charge $26 fees for wire transfer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Was it this domain u sold lol
ThisisIkemefuna:

Haaa. Two years damnnn...

I recently got an offer of $100 for one of my domain, the problem is I value the name more than that so I countered. Buyer called me via phone to threaten me ni ooo. I was like ahhh so this domain stuff be like hide and seek ni....

I am not sure though but it looks like he sees my location in Dan's "make offer" page because I am seeing his IP and location and immediately I countered offer and replied with a message, he went silent just now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
We newbies are proud of una wey dey get first sales.. make una. Continue cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dewayy: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Looks like PayPal is my best best for payout since I have no Dom and I don't want to be shortchanged by our local bank.
Abi bosses how you see am?
don't use PayPal it will disappoint you. Go and open a domiciliary account.
Withdraw your funds then go meet those aboki to change am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ericbertrand(m), Chinesegirl(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.