Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543966 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omobola121:
I really need someone to guide me through on this domain stuff. I have been following keenly and i want to start. I will pay for the training.

Kindly quote me if you can put me through. Between, I'm a fast learner so i won't stress you.

I can also teach whoever is willing to put me through arbitrage (currencies and coins arbitrage, giftcards etc..) incase you don't have the knowledge before. I currently make nothing less than 300k every month from this.
how far.. I will like to learn this arbitrage stuff... Let help each other, I can also be of help on ur quest to domaining..

WhatsApp : 0 eigth zero 9six 7six
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
massive1019:

Go to

.....gmail(mikedomains@gmail.com)
There are two parts here

3a....go to google account where passwords, pix etc can be changed.
....go to security
.....activate 2-step verification
.....go to App password
.....under select app...choose mail
.....under select device...choose windows phone
.....then click generate and copy the password generated.

Fire on Chief
This can be quite helpful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omobola121:
I really need someone to guide me through on this domain stuff. I have been following keenly and i want to start. I will pay for the training.

Kindly quote me if you can put me through. Between, I'm a fast learner so i won't stress you.

I can also teach whoever is willing to put me through arbitrage (currencies and coins arbitrage, giftcards etc..) incase you don't have the knowledge before. I currently make nothing less than 300k every month from this.

Hmmm... how can I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
let's have a deal
Omobola121:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
massive1019:
1. Reg your brand name e.g brandpik.com with registrars that offer free email forwarding. Registrars like dynadot, epik, namebright, namesilo all offer free email forwarding.

2. Go to email forwarding and start creating your custom emails

e.g mike@brandpik.com

Note: for the custom mail to work, default ns of the registrar must be used. In forwarding box...write the email you wish the mails sent to mike@brandpik to forward to (mikedomains@gmail.com)...make sure mikedomains@gmail.com is a working gmail

Following...
What about Porkbun??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mr2kul:

Following...
What about Porkbun??

Same applies
I used that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
DipoAy:

Same applies
I used that
Okay.. thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please who knows if SAV offers refund? I mistakingly registered a domain with spelling error
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2022
Omobola121:

Good morning, pls can you teach me arbitrage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2022
I'm still learning about domain,I will real appreciate if you can teach this arbitrary thing

quote author=Omobola121 post=110160939]I really need someone to guide me through on this domain stuff. I have been following keenly and i want to start. I will pay for the training.

I can also teach whoever is willing to put me through arbitrage (currencies and coins arbitrage, giftcards etc..) incase you don't have the knowledge before. I currently make nothing less than 300k every month from this. [/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 7:59am On Feb 13, 2022
2extremes:
Please who knows if SAV offers refund? I mistakingly registered a domain with spelling error
Been there, done that. Delete it. In less than four days you will be refunded.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2022
itzzkhaliii:
Greetings to my fellow Domainers.
How much is it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2022
@Theoseun please check your inbox. I

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Crazeworld:
How much is it?
10 -inches 4500k
12-inches 6000k
Sir thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2022
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Contact on the signature below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Omobola121:

Sent you a DM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here..

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

10 -inches 4500k
12-inches 6000k
Sir thanks.
How sharp & clear is it?
Is there a video displaying how it works?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
JohnnA1:

How sharp & clear is it?
Is there a video displaying how it works?
Sir reach me out on whatsapp,there are videos.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Alexxien:

Been there, done that. Delete it. In less than four days you will be refunded.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

Sir reach me out on whatsapp,there are videos.
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
VersatileVee:

brother Bonsujk, i dey loyal..oh
May jah continue to shower us with sales.

Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Catastrophic:
@Bonsujk

Pls how can I reach you, Sir? I lost your contact and I don't have access to the mail I used to open this account?

Boss please send me a DM via nairaland
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Hello everyone,I just made my first sale on Dan.com..please I have no idea of what to do to push the domain..the registrar is porkdun..

Attached image is what dan.com sent to me...

I need guidance please...I have a dorm account with Polaris,how do I proceed with recieving the payment after pushing the domain?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2022
dejive:
Hello everyone,I just made my first sale on Dan.com..please I have no idea of what to do to push the domain..the registrar is porkdun..

I need guidance please...I have a dorm account with Polaris,how do I proceed with recieving the payment after pushing the domain?

Congratulations
Go to porkbun.com, login - click on the sold domain- click on push domain- type "DanTransfer" as username - click ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2022
jamih:

Congratulations
Go to porkbun.com, login - click on the sold domain- click on push domain- type "DanTransfer" as username - click ok

Thanks Alot boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2022
dejive:

congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2022
jamih:

Congratulations
You didn't add "S"

@Dejive It's better you copy the username as it is in the DAN chat box. Congratulations on your sale.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.