Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3579675 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
moneymind:

Registered in October last year. See my meta names, all in xyz, first sale from the list.

MetaGem
MetaFee
MetaVast
MetaMed
MetaMedical
MetaVote
MetaAutos
MetaGreen
MetaCoupons
MetaCities
MetaFleet
MetaBloom
MetaLease
MetaSpeed
MetaProtect
MetaPremium
MetaVehicle

Nice investment. Xyz is really gaining grounds.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
moneymind:

Registered in October last year. See my meta names, all in xyz, first sale from the list.

MetaGem
MetaVast
MetaMedical
MetaCoupons
MetaFleet
MetaBloom
MetaSpeed
MetaProtect

All of these sound great I wish you best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Porkbun o please help how can i get passed this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pls I can’t verify my phone number

I tried 08148380405 and 234 too. Pls how can I write it to be correct

This is on porkbun

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kenny242:
Pls I can’t verify my phone number

I tried 08148380405 and 234 too. Pls how can I write it to be correct

This is on porkbun
try a different number if you have

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jimneighbour:

Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gbam cool

Gpexchange:
grin lol I still never see domain sales but this wan is ok lol..... the guy that mistakenly post the website screenshot last month ending thank yew.... Make I carry the money put for domaining lol

For the newbies still waiting for payment u can go try winning squadhelp naming contest or this site.. would help u with ur creativity before venturing into brandables

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Did anybody receive this today?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fatale:

Critics and advices are welcome

It is never late to learn
Am open for your response
Thanks You

it is very clear you are not ready to learn

1.What wrong info were you given?

2. How did you list this name on DAN and what made you list it?

You think the people here just started domaining yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good day great people, wants to know if Dan has an account at 123-reg ?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Votumejero:
Did anybody receive this today?

A guy called me from Afternic 2days ago. He gave me some tips on how to price my domains and increase revenue over time...

At the end of the call he promised to send an email about all we talked about. But for some reasons I haven't received any email from them till this moment.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jimneighbour:

Have tried different number still same thing
@ iykepromotions help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thanks to all bosses for another sale

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
NEYO4U:
Thanks to all bosses for another sale

Pls how did u get ur leads

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kenny242:

Pls how did u get ur leads

I didn't outbound the domain, so it was inbound

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
NEYO4U:

I didn't outbound the domain, so it was inbound

Wow did u registered it on dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kenny242:

Wow did u registered it on dan
Dan is not a registrar.... Yet.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sales Alert

NewHaven //Web// Design // com
Price: $100
HT: 7 months
Venue: Epik

Houston // Website // Developer // com
Price: $150
HT: 3 Hours
Venue: Epik

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thanks for the reply. I got a call today, but Network was bad, but I heard about the same thing as yours, then later got this mail. I can't tell if it's legit.
erjo:

A guy called me from Afternic 2days ago. He gave me some tips on how to price my domains and increase revenue over time...

At the end of the call he promised to send an email about all we talked about. But for some reasons I haven't received any email from them till this moment.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please, house help me out . What is the best reply for this prospective client? It's a geodomain

Cc: budosky
haykay2005
IcauseTrouble
CornOak
Bonsujk
Brymo4all
Erjo
Learn...
Everyone please

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bonsujk:

Once a domain sells, the money is automatically deposited into your masterbuck account. Then you can use any method to withdraw it. I prefer using crypto and I choose litecoin. Though is slower but less than $1 fee is charged so in total you'd get $42+

Okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Theoseun:

I think you should send him a screenshot of the CPC and SV maybe on ED if reasonable thou
dont attach the photo just paste it on the body
it doesn't has any of these, please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is for those who genuinely want to earn online, the truth is that you need to put in resources to earn better.
There is no free food in Freetown, join me now to earn legitimately, and you will thank me later. You ain't paying me for this piece of information nobody is ready to share freely.
Now, naturally, I hate trading, in fact once l hear Trading, l always pick race. But last month, l was introduced to this great platform where you we trade daily from 6.30pm to 9pm. *Before you run away by scrolling down...Listen!*
I moved my account from $10 to 30$ in 7day, l had to test run the site by withdrawing $10 and it entered my account in 3 minutes.
You ain't paying anyone, all you need do is to register, fund your account with $10 minimal, Trade signals will be sent to you daily from 6.30pm to 9pm and you are to follow them strictly in order to earn.
If you still have doubt or information, check my signature. l have enough evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yawa... And he is saying renewing it 150$ a year.. it's clear the client doesn't know something's...
Explain to him renewal is normal 9$ not 150$ that's not correct...and na u know which lie u tell am about sv and cpc...make the bosses answer u for that
Digitiminimi:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Digitiminimi:

Haa why will you pick a domain with no SV or CPC and i won't advise you to make up numbers to reply him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Votumejero:
Thanks for the reply. I got a call today, but Network was bad, but I heard about the same thing as yours, then later got this mail. I can't tell if it's legit.

It's sure legit

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yawa... And he is saying renewing it 150$ a year.. it's clear the client doesn't know something's...
Explain to him renewal is normal 9$ not 150$ that's not correct...and na u know which lie u tell am about sv and cpc...make the bosses answer u for that
thanks for your response. I didn't tell him anything about Sv n Cpc. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Theoseun:

Haa why will you pick a domain with no SV or CPC and i won't advise you to make up numbers to reply him
it was handreg. A geo domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
What's the name...u don't have to if u don't want too....but if it's good u can still get it's sv and cpc results
Digitiminimi:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Digitiminimi:

Lol That was how i got my own domain self Austin/Solars/king wonder how domain looking this good has no SV or CPC
the best thing is that you found a potential buyer well since he doesnt really know domain that far just give him a reasonable number and pray to the God ...if he is even offering $100 better accept it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Digitiminimi:
Please, house help me out . What is the best reply for this prospective client? It's a geodomain

Everyone please
No matter what, let him know that he will not be paying $150 for yearly renewal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.