Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580311 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
That's what I said ...thats why he is asking for extra details cause he thinks he would waste the same amount every year
Sapiosexuality:
No matter what, let him know that he will not be paying $150 for yearly renewal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
No matter what, let him know that he will not be paying $150 for yearly renewal.
yes. Already told him this but he still needs information on dt sv and cpc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vicson149: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bro just joined the nairaland Domain trend I would like to talk directly with you about Domain and please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vicson149: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Boss can you direct me on the right path of domain just joined the thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vicson149:
Boss can you direct me on the right path of domain just joined the thread
Start from here, https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vicson149: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
I've learnt the basics and know some important things iyke Promotions thought me but I want to get someone relatable that can mentor me you get right now I have bought few names, but want to have a better information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vicson149:
I've learnt the basics and know some important things iyke Promotions thought me but I want to get someone relatable that can mentor me you get right now I have bought few names, but want to have a better information
Go practice what you were taught. Don't be acting like this place is a WhatsApp group. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Koats14:
Go practice what you were taught. Don't be acting like this place is a WhatsApp group. grin
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Theoseun:

I think you should send him a screenshot of the CPC and SV maybe on ED if reasonable thou
dont attach the photo just paste it on the body

How do one paste screenshot on the body of an email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fatale: 2:07am On Feb 19, 2022
therealMcCain:

it is very clear you are not ready to learn

1.What wrong info were you given?

2. How did you list this name on DAN and what made you list it?

You think the people here just started domaining yesterday.

Am Already Learning.

If I Thought People Here Are Greenhorns, do You Think I Will Waste My Time Asking For advice?

I Have Learnt My Mistakes And Moving On.

Anyway Thanks For Your Contribution!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 4:24am On Feb 19, 2022
Brymo4all:
Use Ubersuggest to check for the SV.
Let him know the renewal fee is usually $10 or less.

thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 5:18am On Feb 19, 2022
Thanks everyone for the support. Since I couldn't provide him with the seo n cpc because this domain doesn't has this. He said not interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2022
Digitiminimi:
Thanks everyone for the support. Since I couldn't provide him with the seo n cpc because this domain doesn't has this. He said not interested.

What tool did you use in checking for SV and CPC?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Kenny242:
Pls I can’t verify my phone number

I tried 08148380405 and 234 too. Pls how can I write it to be correct

This is on porkbun

Pls anyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2022
therealMcCain:

What tool did you use in checking for SV and CPC?
I used Ubersuggest, Sir

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2022
Good morning great domainers.... please I receive a congratulatry message from squaldhelp.

Please what's the next step to take.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lindajames1010: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Camon 18i for sale
4 days old

Within Abuja

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2022
Vicson149:
For free and paid mentoring, you can reach out to me on my signature file below this post.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Digitiminimi:
Please, house help me out . What is the best reply for this prospective client? It's a geodomain

Cc: budosky
haykay2005
IcauseTrouble
CornOak
Bonsujk
Brymo4all
Erjo
Learn...
Everyone please
Seems like a good prospect, with little convincing he or she might purchase it........Edit to your taste!!!! Good-luck brother

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Firstly, we would like to let you know, we would not have acquire this premium domain name if we do not see value in it. The best way to identify a domain with potential value is by determining the number of searches the domain get on internet search engines and comparing the number of those searches with the average standard.....

We will be using google to determine the quality of this domain name based on the search volume it get on google. We are using google as our preferred internet search engine in evaluating good domain name because google is common with the people, people are addicted to it. It where the majority go to when they are seeking for an unknown product or services.....

I have attached a screenshot below showing the domain metric using Searchvolume.io. Searchvolume.io is an internet software that allows you to determine the average number of searches carried out on a domain name on google search engine...Now; from the attached image you obviously can see the whole keywords have searches way above the average industry standard. A good keyword must have at least a search volume above 50,000......(edit this line to your taste ooooo, just made up random number in my mind). I would like to be quick in reminding you; this is just for google alone, all other search engine data are not included...

If you eventually choose to acquire this premium domain and redirect it to your current website, it would improve your online visibility and rank you higher on all web search engine within a very short period of time.

Note; we are open to Negotiation.

If interested, click on the link below for immediate acquisition.

www.xxxxxxxx.com

If you have any further questions, please; do let us know. Thank you!

Best Wishes,
Your Name.

25 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Digitiminimi:
Just seeing this....very sad!!! embarassed better days ahead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samadona12: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2022
MTN data is available @250 per gig . DM to get urs(08105770435)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Kenny242:

Pls anyone

Am not sure o just check if your phone is on do not disturb maybe thats why you are not getting the code if not try diffrent numbers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by happytimesxxx(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2022
We offers a reliable , well tailored air freight services for all your high priority consignment according to ur personal need, we provide you with comprehensive services for Air freight solution..

We provide seamless custom clearance for all import and export goods for our customers to ensure they receive goods on time, we have vast experience in this domain.

We also provide door to door logistic services, we'll clear and get your cargo delivered safely to your destination..

We also takes care of ur alipay / we chat funding to ensure ur clients meet ur targets..

Need to send food stuffs, to Dubai, USA , Canada, Europe, Asia we got u covered..
contact 07069590163 whatsapp offers a reliable , well tailored air freight services for all your high priority consignment according to ur personal need, we provide you with comprehensive services for Air freight solution..

We provide seamless custom clearance for all import and export goods for our customers to ensure they receive goods on time, we have vast experience in this domain.

We also provide door to door logistic services, we'll clear and get your cargo delivered safely to your destination..

We also takes care of ur alipay / we chat funding to ensure ur clients meet ur targets..

Need to send food stuffs, to Dubai, USA , Canada, Europe, Asia we got u covered..
contact 07069590163 whatsap

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Alexxien:

Seems like a good prospect, with little convincing he or she might purchase it........Edit to your taste!!!! Good-luck brother

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Firstly, we would like to let you know, we would not have acquire this premium domain name if we do not see value in it. The best way to identify a domain with potential value is by determining the number of searches the domain get on internet search engines and comparing the number of those searches with the average standard.....

We will be using google to determine the quality of this domain name based on the search volume it get on google. We are using google as our preferred internet search engine in evaluating good domain name because google is common with the people, people are addicted to it. It where the majority go to when they are seeking for an unknown product or services.....

I have attached a screenshot below showing the domain metric using Searchvolume.io. Searchvolume.io is an internet software that allows you to determine the average number of searches carried out on a domain name on google search engine...Now; from the attached image you obviously can see the whole keywords have searches way above the average industry standard. A good keyword must have at least a search volume above 50,000......(edit this line to your taste ooooo, just made up random number in my mind). I would like to be quick in reminding you; this is just for google alone, all other search engine data are not included...

If you eventually choose to acquire this premium domain and redirect it to your current website, it would improve your online visibility and rank you higher on all web search engine within a very short period of time.

Note; we are open to Negotiation.

If interested, click on the link below for immediate acquisition.

www.xxxxxxxx.com

If you have any further questions, please; do let us know. Thank you!

Best Wishes,
Your Name.

thanks so much boss. Let me try my luck with this again. I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Any business requires patience and moreso for domaining.

Just because an end-user asked you a question about CPC or SV, or any technical question, you shouldn't be in haste to reply. You can reply after 2 or more days.

A hasty reply shows desperation and will cost you more than you can imagine. Your urge for "quick sale" should be quenched as regards domaining cos it’s a waiting game.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Lol no oh...I think the experts here talked about this and on youtube.....Reply quick so they know u have fast customer service... replying in 2 days by then they might have lost interest.....u just have to reply professionally and not like someone begging for money....am talking of normal messages like how much? Or where do I purchase it.....or prove you are the owner ......u don't want to be waiting 2bdays for that

but for ones that requires sv.cpc and other technical things ..don't rush take long time to research properly then reply....
budosky:
Any business requires patient and moreso for domaining.

Just because an end-user asked you a question about CPC or SV, or any technical question, you shouldn't be in haste to reply. You can reply after 2 or more days.

A hasty reply shows desperation and will cost you more than you can imagine. Your urge for "quick sale" should be quenched as regards domaining cos it’s a waiting game.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vicson149: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Please what's the criteria to register domain on porkbun so I won't make mistakes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Criteria for registration? By simply registering it lol
Vicson149:
Please what's the criteria to register domain on porkbun so I won't make mistakes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Apus and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.