Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556505 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Salesbay:

Me too. Apart from not making sales the amount of work one has to puts in is still a lot.

Lol..when an end-user reply "How Much ?" By 2:15 Am when you are about to sleep.
Know you have to postpone the sleep till after 1hr of your reply.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
shocked shocked say what ...what's ur portfolio size
Spiritualizt:
This thread can be funny most times I loved the way we address matters here it shows how mature and enlightened most of us are, reading this thread is even enough for me to forget my 10months sales drought I must confess grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
And even after replying they won't say anything else...even after the 10 followups within 3 weeks for request for price reduction they still won't say...na to read and ignore....still on that with 3 of my domains lol...crazy ceos....
jamih:

Lol..when an end-user reply "How Much ?" By 2:15 Am when you are about to sleep.
Know you have to postpone the sleep till after 1hr of your reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prazo1:

We na 0.00 naira

Na brandnewname and domain give away ni we take start ooo

Good old days of the thread
But better days Ahead.......
Abeg how i go take bypass that company url during registration?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
I did to 10 around Jan 13 when I found the thread them no read aam.. they were waiting for me to find the easy method and teach them lmao......
lmao,even you never find the easy method.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
hahaha them want make we go thru the suffering phase and come and carry them when it's vip time lol.... No one wan do work...
Mrblaze06:
lmao,even you never find the easy method.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
VersatileVee:

some people i know who read civil engineer in the university comes to me for building quantification and assistance.

P.S I have elevated more than two Storey buildings as of october 2019. And please lets not continue further. Thanks for your understanding..
Hmmmm...
You raise new issues and mandate "No continuation" as the Authority
Sorry sir, the reason I commented earlier was because I saw another potential SCAM issue, which took up so much space here yesterday.
Professional Misrepresentation is SCAM .
I don't doubt you at the bolded. Same boost Osibona, the Ikoyi collapsed building developer made 2 months before tragedy. If he didn't die in the building, he would be roommates with Abba Kyari now.
If you still don't have clarity about what this discuss is, then quote me on the building thread on Nairaland.
As for this thread, I hope I have shed light on our attitude of misrepresentation
SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
I just put my facebook link profile there
Mr2kul:

Abeg how i go take bypass that company url during registration?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Spiritualizt:
reading this thread is even enough for me to forget my 10months sales drought I must confess grin grin grin
10 months is nothing really, considering the armed robber profit margin we make.
Many of us want to be like, Icausetrouble (in terms of sales) but how many of us have 2.5yrs old names in our portfolio. Quality of names is important. Being ahead of trend is also key.
If you have 2yrs old NFT or Meta name DM let me help you sell it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperity4All:

10 months is nothing really, considering the armed robber profit margin we make.
Many of us want to be like, Icausetrouble (in terms of sales) but how many of us have 2.5yrs old names in our portfolio. Quality of names is important. Being ahead of trend is also key.
what is an Armed robber profit margin ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
I just put my facebook link profile there
Okay... Do you post about "domain" on Facebook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
toby345:
what is an Armed robber profit margin ??

Anything above a regular 10-30% profit margin.
Do you know anyone in the Domaining space selling at that margin undecided undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nope they don't really care about it tho... they didn't even check
Mr2kul:

Okay... Do you post about "domain" on Facebook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Spiritualizt:
This thread can be funny most times I loved the way we address matters here it shows how mature and enlightened most of us are, reading this thread is even enough for me to forget my 10months sales drought I must confess grin grin grin

You don't mean it....

This business is not for the faint-hearted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
Nope they don't really care about it tho... they didn't even check
Okay .. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
shocked shocked say what ...what's ur portfolio size
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mhmm 17 has it ever gone higher than that before?

Guess u haven't been focusing on building it...Money wahala lol...I don tire .
Spiritualizt:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperity4All:

for wer, meta ke, wer I wan see am, boss I don't take this domain thing as do or die issue like before I just buy, outbound and wait if e sell no problem if e no see I can't kill myself, nothing dey border me again, I just learn to be in peace with the drought.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rankett:

You don't mean it....

This business is not for the faint-hearted.
I tell you, I think the cause must have been not getting more quality names due to financial limitations, my portfolio size was also shrinking from 26 to about 12, I allowed many to drop because of the possibilities of not getting sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Spiritualizt:
I tell you, I think the cause must have been not getting more quality names due to financial limitations, my portfolio size was also shrinking from 26 to about 12, I allowed many to drop because of the possibilities of not getting sales.
Hope it's ED over handreg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
Mhmm 17 has it ever gone higher than that before?

Guess u haven't been focusing on building it...Money wahala lol...I don tire .
yeah it got close to 30 then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hi guys, over the past few weeks, I have received several DMs from people here, asking me to teach them GEO domaining, how I get my leads, what time I send my mails, what type of mail I use and so on.
Let me state it here again for the umpteenth time that I don't do GEOs. Infact, the last time I bought a GEO domain was December 2019 and the last time I did outbound was early 2020. I failed woefully while I was still dealing with GEO domains and I didn't make up to 10 sales. This made me switch to brandables coupled with the fact that I have a 9 - 5 job.
All the sales I have reported from mid 2020 till now are all inbound. So please, don't come to my DM to ask me any GEO related question.
For brandables, we can always relate and reason together but I must say this, you need just 3 things to succeed in the niche as with any other business.
1. Knowledge: Till today, I visit this domaining thread and Namepros more than 5 times everyday just to update myself. Then I visit other blogs like DNGeek, Abdulbasit, brandableinsider once a while. Also, I follow some top domainers on twitter and I set alert for there posts.
2. Patience: I have sold 8 domains so far this year and 7 out of the domains are over a year. If I have dropped them when they expired, obviously, I won't have made those sales. Yes, you can't renew all your names but know your names very well and know the ones that are worth keeping even if it takes time to sell
3. Consistency: Ever since I started domaining, there has never been a day that I have not been involved in domaining activities. It's either I am buying domains, listing at marketplaces, editing prices, renewing, changing nameservers, or even reading domaining blogs and forums. Some people will say they started domaining and took 6 or 9 months break, things don't work like that even in normal business world.
Let me end on this note, success in domaining happens over time and not overnight. Just make sure you are doing the right thing and continue doing it even if it takes time for you to get result.
Thanks

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
smileyWell said....but still manage and transfer 80% of your portfolio to me let me keep for you.... wink
That's why I try to focus on geo and emd while kissing brandables small small cause EMDs and geos are steady flow in a way while waiting for inbound from brandables....
iCauseTrouble:
Hi guys, over the past few weeks, I have received
Let me end on this note, success in domaining happen over time and not overnight. Just know you are doing the right thing and continue doing it even if it takes time for you to get result.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Even God collects 10% but you want to collect 80%. Are you related to Abba Kyari?
Gpexchange:
smileyWell said....but still manage and transfer 80% of your portfolio to me let me keep for you.... wink
That's why I try to focus on geo and emd while kissing brandables small small cause EMDs and geos are steady flow in a way while waiting for inbound from brandables....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Spiritualizt:
for wer, meta ke, wer I wan see am, boss I don't take this domain thing as do or die issue like before I just buy, outbound and wait if e sell no problem if e no see I can't kill myself, nothing dey border me again, I just learn to be in peace with the drought.

Prepare for the raining season, it is near.
We will testify together.
Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange

Must i submit all 8 entries?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Hi guys, over the past few weeks, I have received several DMs from people here, asking me to teach them GEO domaining, how I get my leads, what time I send my mails, what type of mail I use and so on.
Let me state it here again for the umpteenth time that I don't do GEOs. Infact, the last time I bought a GEO domain was December 2019 and the last time I did outbound was early 2020. I failed woefully while I was still dealing with GEO domains and I didn't make up to 10 sales. This made me switch to brandables coupled with the fact that I have a 9 - 5 job.
All the sales I have reported from mid 2020 till now are all inbound. So please, don't come to my DM to ask me any GEO related question.
For brandables, we can always relate and reason together but I must say this, you need just 3 things to succeed in the niche as with any other business.
1. Knowledge: Till today, I visit this domaining thread and Namepros more than 5 times everyday just to update myself. Then I visit other blogs like DNGeek, Abdulbasit, brandableinsider once a while. Also, I follow some top domainers on twitter and I set alert for there posts.
2. Patience: I have sold 8 domains so far this year and 7 out of the domains are over a year. If I have dropped them when they expired, obviously, I won't have made those sales. Yes, you can't renew all your names but know your names very well and know the ones that are worth keeping even if it takes time to sell
3. Consistency: Ever since I started domaining, there has never been a day that I have not been involved in domaining activities. It's either I am buying domains, listing at marketplaces, editing prices, renewing, changing nameservers, or even reading domaining blogs and forums. Some people will say they started domaining and took 6 or 9 months break, things don't work like that even in normal business world.
Let me end on this note, success in domaining happens over time and not overnight. Just make sure you are doing the right thing and continue doing it even if it takes time for you to get result.
Thanks
This is good for those who cannot keep up with Geo and EMDs. Outbounding is stressful but pays. Having a job makes domaining easier.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Hope it's ED over handreg?
both
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Spiritualizt:
both
Stop handregging. Stop handregging. Stop handregging. Especially if you are a newbie or have no experience. Stop it. If you must handreg let it be for a brandable but that's if you know what a brandable is. And if you must pick from ED, let your ABY max be 2020. Stop handregging of any kind.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Thanks

You got time, to explain, I know what ever you are reaping now, was mastered over the years. as everyone got a pattern, and the earlier you know what works for you, the better for you. I do Geos and not Brandables. Because i dont know a dime or thing about brandables, am just buying aftermarket Emds...

Let goe Domain sales pour in now , they all want to learn Geo domains. Or Brandables sales come in now they besiege iCauseTrouble to learn his methods.

All you listed there aren't new for any serious domainer.

Regards...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: erjo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.