Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580384 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lmao hahahah am just saving ur tithe for u na grin
iCauseTrouble:
Even God collects 10% but you want to collect 80%. Are you related to Abba Kyari?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Stop handregging. Stop handregging. Stop handregging. Especially if you are a newbie or have no experience. Stop it. If you must handreg let it be for a brandable but that's if you know what a brandable is. And if you must pick from ED, let your ABY max be 2020. Stop handregging of any kind.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with handregging GEO or EMD domain names. What works for you might not work for others.

I know for a fact that a good percentage of domainers on this thread are cashing out big with handregged domains.

What you should point out is the quality of keywords, number of endusers, and the sellability of the names in general. Even with the overloaded metrics, many ED domains are still languishing in people's portfolios.

The bottom line is, do what works for you and let others do the same.

Cheers. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
No I submit one or 2 cause my brain isn't machine
Mr2kul:
Gpexchange

Must i submit all 8 entries?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
CornOak:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with handregging GEO or EMD domain names. What works for you might not work for others.

I know for a fact that a good percentage of domainers on this thread are cashing out big with handregged domains.

What you should point out is the quality of keywords, number of endusers, and the sellability of the names in general. Even with the overloaded metrics, many ED domains are still languishing in people's portfolios.

The bottom line is, do what works for you and let others do the same.

Cheers. cheesy
Stop handregging if you are a newbie. I did it and it worked but it was a silly risk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lmao sapio
Sapiosexuality:
Stop handregging if you are a newbie. I did it and it worked but it was a silly risk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
This guy's something else! grin grin grin

neo4real:
I'm not the best in it, actually a newbie as I have not sold a domain but you do not need to be a programmer. The idea is buying an expired domain you feel someone somewhere would be interested in then reselling.

For example no domain permanently belong to anyone rather its renewed over a period of between one to ten years and if the initial owner fails to renew it, anyone can purchase and use or resell.

Imagine a domain like Facebook.com expires and Mark forgets to renew it also the imagine the name is not trademarked to him. You could easily or not easily buy that domain for like $10. If Mark remembers and comes to you asking for that name, how much would you sell it to him?........ Oya come back from imagination.

So thats just the overview for selling an expired domain. Twill do you much good to start reading the thread from page one of you think this business is for you. Me I've been thinking its for me but not sold a single domain in over 5 months of starting but I still learn and stick with it daily. Good luck and welcome.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lmao sapio
It's a choice though. I've sold three handreg since the new year but I'm not a newbie. I know why I regged them. A newbie doesn't. Even when I sold my second handreg as a newbie I was making an unnecessary gamble. It was plain dumb and I regged over ten after which didn't sell. Even today, I still handreg with standard metrics in sight but still nothing sold. But maybe it's a game of luck and 'what didn't work for me' will work for a newbie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Guess everyone has a different thing that works for them... I check some I try to hand reg on ed first and notice they have been expired since 2020 or soemthing.....but I avoid handregging for now unless na better brandable name
Sapiosexuality:
It's a choice though. I've sold three handreg since the new year but I'm not a newbie. I know why I regged them. A newbie doesn't. Even when I sold my second handreg as a newbie I was making an unnecessary gamble. It was plain dumb and I regged over ten after which didn't sell. Even today, I still handreg with standard metrics in sight but still nothing sold. But maybe it's a game of luck and 'what didn't work for me' will work for a newbie.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
Guess everyone has a different thing that works for them... I check some I try to hand reg on ed first and notice they have been expired since 2020 or soemthing.....but I avoid handregging for now unless na better brandable name
Even a newbie has what works for him or her. Somebody with a pretension of knowledge has what works for them. Good luck to newbies towing who believe that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
Even a newbie has what works for him or her? Somebody with a pretension of knowledge has what works for them. That's gold. Good luck to newbies towing that path.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
No I submit one or 2 cause my brain isn't machine
Lol... Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yeah unless the newbies main focus is brandable I no get strength to be explaining how a name I regged and brought into existence yesterday is going to boost their business lmao
Sapiosexuality:
Even a newbie has what works for him or her. Somebody with a pretension of knowledge has what works for them. Good luck to newbies towing who believe that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
This is good for those who cannot keep up with Geo and EMDs. Outbounding is stressful but pays. Having a job makes domaining easier.
Having a job or other source of income is very important when investing in niches other than GEOs. I will always advice people with little funds and more time to start with GEOs while honing their skills in brandables or any other niche they are interested. You are almost guaranteed to break even with GEOs than Brandables if on a tight budget. Ikhalyfah and other GEOs experts have reported a STR of over 10% but such can't be said of brandable domains.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Handregging names as a newbie is financial sui-cide

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
True bro. Self evaluation is important. Also, neither GEOs nor brandable is easy. Those killing it in GEOs didn't get it on a platter of gold. It takes alot of hardwork and grinding before the mastery of the niche
Promxy94:

You got time, to explain, I know what ever you are reaping now, was mastered over the years. as everyone got a pattern, and the earlier you know what works for you, the better for you. I do Geos and not Brandables. Because i dont know a dime or thing about brandables, am just buying aftermarket Emds...

Let goe Domain sales pour in now , they all want to learn Geo domains. Or Brandables sales come in now they besiege iCauseTrouble to learn his methods.

All you listed there aren't new for any serious domainer.

Regards...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good evening all pls have GTBank stated there new monthly limit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Having a job or other source of income is very important when investing in niches other than GEOs. I will always advice people with little funds and more time to start with GEOs while honing their skills in brandables or any other niche they are interested. You are almost guaranteed to break even with GEOs than Brandables if on a tight budget. Ikhalyfah and other GEOs experts have reported a STR of over 10% but such can't be said of brandable domains.
Yeah. It's more frustrating when one uses their little cash to invest in Geo, then go through the stress of sourcing for leads and outbounding, and still, end up with no sale. It breaks faster and it has made many leave domaining. That's why one without cash or a job should not just do any handreg because it worked for others. It's a gamble.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oxiide22(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
iykepromotions:
Dingtone is another means to outbound a domain name. Worked for me last week. I sent couple of emails to potential end users as I usually do. One replied that she's not interested. After some days, I used dingtone SMS to contact her again. She said "how much". That's how we negotiated. She eventually bought two domains from me. Singular and plural. This happened last week.

You can get dingtone from playstore.
how about your training?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
BrandBucket now allows listing on Afternic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
HIScraziness:
Handregging names as a newbie is financial sui-cide
Is it ideal to register a geo domain without previous history? Ever since I registered oakland/solar/energy/king, I have been outbounding yet to no avail. Most of the replies came through Facebook. It's either im not interested or not interested for now. Could it be because the name has no history. I didn't pick the name from ED.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Is it ideal to register a geo domain without previous history? Ever since I registered oakland/solar/energy/king, I have been outbounding yet to no avail. Most of the replies came through Facebook. It's either im not interested or not interested for now. Could it be because the name has no history. I didn't pick the name from ED.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
This one brandable marketplace are allowing listing on afternic ..... afternic sure must be really really good lol
iCauseTrouble:
BrandBucket now allows listing on Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Am still waiting for a marketplace that outbounds for us lol ... The joy chai....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
U actually didn't come up with it first...it's been used and dropped since 10th October..so it has history....This is what I always see sometimes lol...most of the geos we think we handreged were actually dropped a long time ago
edogu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
We are buying all clean Paypal funds. Emphasis on clean...

Our rates are unbeatable, the best there ever is

<$50 ~440
$100-$199~ 450
$200-$299~460
$300- $399~470
$400-$600~ 480
$700-$1000- 490
$1000 and above-- 500

The rates are subject to moderation

You can use a reputable excrow here if need be.. We are tested and Trusted..

Contact in flyer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gpexchange:
U actually didn't come up with it first...it's been used and dropped since 10th October..so it has history....This is what I always see sometimes lol...most of the geos we think we handreged were actually dropped a long time ago
Wow!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
I always try to check if my supposed handreged name was actually handreg or dropped so I know what am dealing with
edogu:

Wow!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lmao ur rates are very beatable biko no fight me na truth I talkcheesy
peablaze:
We are buying all clean Paypal funds. Emphasis on clean...

Our rates are unbeatable, the best there ever is

<$50 ~440
$100-$199~ 450
$200-$299~460
$300- $399~470
$400-$600~ 480
$700-$1000- 490
$1000 and above-- 500

The rates are subject to moderation

You can use a reputable excrow here if need be.. We are tested and Trusted..

Contact in flyer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
@Icauseteouble, sapiosexuality, Gpexchange, Iykepromotions come buy domain naa grin grin
By 2025, it would have worth $5m.
I go manage $500k as per say Na you.

SIBF:
Qatarentertainmentcity.com
Priced at $1m BIN, I've shoot it to the moon. 2025 here I come.

Qatar Entertainment City (QEC), located within the prestigious Lusail Development, north of the new City of Doha, Qatar, is destined to become a landmark development and unique destination for pleasure seeking people from Qatar and throughout the Gulf region and beyond. Its uniqueness will set new standards for desirable residential, commercial, retail and entertainment nodes framed on one side of the Gulf Sea.

Qatar Entertainment City (QEC), will include residential villas, apartments, commercial and retail spaces, selection of four and five star hotels and apartment hotels, entertainment facilities including theme parks and shopping mall all linked by a tidal canal which winds its way through the project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Holluwahgbenga(m), frankyshaky01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.