Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535204 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This man dey beg me make I give am domain? I be like father Christmas for him eye?
He got my contact from whois
I don't mind giving out the domain but at cost. That will be my reply to the email. His response will determine my next line of action.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Around 2019 Icausetrouble was still asking for appraisals/if his domain was good here lol haha....but no idea when he started sha...
symbuul:

When I go be like una? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bro, how many years have you been in this biz?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
symbuul:

When I go be like una? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bro, how many years have you been in this biz?
Started 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
Around 2019 Icausetrouble was still asking for appraisals/if his domain was good here lol haha....but no idea when he started sha...
Chairman you need to be calming down. The question was not directed to you but to Icausetrouble, that's why your answer will never be correct. Silence is a virtue.. not Cho Cho Cho all over the thread. No pun intended.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
First banks limits dollar transactions to $50 per month. Zenith is $20 per month. Which way forward?

Even UBA set theirs to $20. Crazy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
fergusen:

Z. com $4.9
Never used them sha
I just gave them a trial, after seeing some good reviews online.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
budosky:

Chairman you need to be calming down. The question was not directed to you but to Icausetrouble, that's why your answer will never be correct. Silence is a virtue.. not Cho Cho Cho all over the thread. No pun intended.

Baba abeg make we no dey take things here too personal. His answer even brightened me up cos omoh my head full. The guy has been keeping the thread lively and answering questions asked by newbies like myself that most of the old timers may be too busy to answer. I beg you sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Started 2018.

Respect cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
symbuul:

Baba abeg make we no dey take things here too personal. His answer even brightened me up cos omoh my head full. The guy has been keeping the thread lively and answering questions asked by newbies like myself that most of the old timers may be too busy to answer. I beg you sir.
Very true

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
First banks limits dollar transactions to $50 per month. Zenith is $20 per month. Which way forward?

Polaris bank said their naira card cannot be used for international transaction again.

But I heard, if one has domiciliary account, he can obtain dollar card to be free from cbn .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
If dollar is causing all this, hope withdrawing dollar at the counter won't be a problem too? This govt want to kill us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Frankly45:

Polaris bank said their naira card cannot be used for international transaction again.

But I heard, if one has domiciliary account, he can obtain dollar card to be free from cbn .

the maintenance fee on dollar card is crazy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Any idea about using Payoneer issued cards for purchasing domains online?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Started 2018.
Imagine people hiding the domain they sell like you have be doing, just know you would have given up long ago. When you guys are implementing certain things, always remember those who laid the foundation didn't act like you and that is the what gave your the faith and courage to begin.

All the best, man!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
TechSkill:
Imagine people hiding the domain they sell like you have be doing, just know you would have given up long ago. When you guys are implementing certain things, always remember those who laid the foundation didn't act like you and that is the what gave your the faith and courage to begin.

All the best, man!

Please be calming down.
no be as you think am.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This man dey beg me make I give am domain? I be like father Christmas for him eye?

grin

IcauseTrouble Domain NGO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

see format lol. Seems I'll start leaving whois open for non-geo names.
Once sold a geodomain from a whois as I forgot to set as private
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jimneighbour:
Hello house, Please what do you Think about this Name for Brandable Name

Savvy Sculpt//King
Cash Poly//King

Savvy S c u l p t now chilling at Dan grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Another wailer spotted grin
TechSkill:

All the best, man!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
House, what triggers the ''you've been blocked issue on Dan'', and how do you resolve it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Was your whois in public mode?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes. I didn't use privacy for the domain
edogu:

Was your whois in public mode?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Crazeworld:
You can use dollar virtual debit cards for payment without monthly limit. Although exchange rate is a bit higher than the naira debit card. Check out website for details https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TwocardsAQiang: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
I am buying various gift cards n btc. Need long-term friends and suppliers. sweet rate. Text me and you will win everything. welcome everybody

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
The guy wey dey beg for free domain don reply. He say e dey shock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin

Shock

He dey call you dear sef grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Another wailer spotted grin
ok

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chrisfaco(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please guys what is the latest tool to check CPC and traffic of a domain. Someone should help please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
If dollar is causing all this, hope withdrawing dollar at the counter won't be a problem too? This govt want to kill us.

Nope, never had a problem withdrawing.

For others, start using PayPal to receive some sale proceeds. Use that to renew & buy domain names. This country is something else.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sold Tor/onto/Head/shot/Photo/graphy.com
Price: $199
Hold time: 20 days old.
Venue: Dan

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
Ur version seems more nicer to pronounce and shorter too
Prima facie, teqnovate may sound better than teqnovation. But on closer scrutiny, the latter has better business ideas and uses. It can be used to project and review startups, existing tech products, tools, apps, etc.

As for the former domain, it is in the incubation stage i.e. talent and idea generating phase.Good domain but more restricted. Like I always say, domain business is a crazy world of its own. Anything can sell!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: symbuul, Sadiq3051(m), Underdawgg, SmartNYSC and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.