Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535092 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The guy wey dey beg for free domain don reply. He say e dey shock.

Wonder why people use that “startup” line a lot grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
symbuul:

Any advice bro? How much do you think it could get sold for? And which landing page nameserver should I point it to?

If you are just starting in domain, price it $499 and below. Sell and use half of your fund to increase your portfolio. It gives you quick sale and confidence that you are in the right business, okay?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
HIScraziness:

Wonder why people use that “startup” line a lot grin
Lol. Don't mind them. It's always startup, charity, or they are old and sick
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Lol. Don't mind them. It's always startup, charity, or they are old and sick

Boss, just introduce installments for them.

Make them dey pay $150 monthly for 36months grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This man dey beg me make I give am domain? I be like father Christmas for him eye?
He got my contact from whois
It is English language oh. What he may be saying is that you should sell it to them if you are not making use of it except he is a slowpoke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
edogu:

I don't mind giving out the domain but at cost. That will be my reply to the email. His response will determine my next line of action.
Years back, someone reached out to me with similar request. I asked him how much is the domain name worth to him and his team and he quickly replied $50. And I just told him to look for another name and bluffed. Some can be smart about buying domain names too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol. I have listed the domain name at all marketplaces since the first day I registered it but I still gave him a benefit of doubt that he is not aware the domain is for sale.
I told him the domain is for sale for $2988 but may consider selling if his budget is around that price.
Oga replied me that he is shocked bla bla bla
IdeasPro:

It is English language oh. What he may be saying is that you should sell it to them if you are not making use of it except he is a slowpoke

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol. Not a bad idea. I will tell him this but I really don't consider him as a serious end user.
James39:

Boss, just introduce installments for them.

Make them dey pay $150 monthly for 36months grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
HIScraziness:

the maintenance fee on dollar card is crazy
Na wa o! That's what I'm considering before. You know any better option?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abeg anybody sabi if dynadot get promo code?
This $9.99 take style large oh undecided undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
TechSkill:
Imagine people hiding the domain they sell like you have be doing, just know you would have given up long ago. When you guys are implementing certain things, always remember those who laid the foundation didn't act like you and that is the what gave your the faith and courage to begin.

All the best, man!
Your kind won't even report first sales here.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. I have listed the domain name at all marketplaces since the first day I registered it but I still gave him a benefit of doubt that he is not aware the domain is for sale.
I told him the domain is for sale for $2988 but may consider selling if his budget is around that price.
Oga replied me that he is shocked bla bla bla
I beg you, don't sell below that price. I can see it is a short domain name. They want to play hide and seek game with you.

Henceforth, don't reply any of their mails until they say an amount you may want to consider.

That way they will get the gist of your resoluteness.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Automolite:

Abeg anybody sabi if dynadot get promo code?
This $9.99 take style large oh undecided undecided
Use the code "Lovcom" to reduce it to $7+.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by masix11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Check my signature. You may need my service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
crudedude:

see format lol. Seems I'll start leaving whois open for non-geo names.
Once sold a geodomain from a whois as I forgot to set as private
I do not want to report this sale before so as to allow peace to reign as I have always been attacked anytime I report a sale.
I think using whois privacy has both advantages and disadvantages depending on the situation but I have been lucky for not using privacy for some of my domains.
This indian guy contacted me for this domain name and we haggled from $600 to $1300.
The domain name could have been my first Rooted. Com sale. I listed it for $1995 on Rooted. When I thought that Rooted will take 25%, I had to let it go for $1300.
I set up the transaction on DAN, the guy paid immediately. DAN commission for the transaction is 5% and I have $1235 transferred to me.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

I do not want to report this sale before so as to allow peace to reign as I have always been attacked anytime I report a sale.
I think using whois privacy has both advantages and disadvantages depending on the situation but I have been lucky for not using privacy for some of my domains.
This indian guy contacted me for this domain name and we haggled from $600 to $1300.
The domain name could have been my first Rooted. Com sale. I listed it for $1995 on Rooted. When I thought that Rooted will take 25%, I had to let it go for $1300.
I set up the transaction on DAN, the guy paid immediately. DAN commission for the transaction is 5% and I have $1235 transferred to me.

Congrats chief.

What do u think are the advantages and disadvantages of using whois privacy?

Because I have my 9ja number and address der..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Frankly45:

Use the code "Lovcom" to reduce it to $7+.
Thanks chief..

But e no work oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

thanks for sharing cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

some NP guys bluff by suggesting the enduser check out new gtlds. They can register the domain in .horse or .coffee grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Automolite:

Thanks chief..

But e no work oo

LOVECOM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Wish him and his team well. Tell him the price on the lander is what you are willing to accept for the domain. He can always come back and get it provided a more serious venture doesn't do that before he does.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
kurt09:
Your kind won't even report first sales here.
You really think it is a newbie behind this handle, don't you? grin if you read what you quoted, it should have given you a revelation that this handle has historical records.

That guy knows he wouldn't have started if there were no reported sales or data to show that this stuff works.

However, you have people who benefitted heavily from those that laid the foundation hoarding the same data that was used to give them a leap and thereby denying those coming after them a glimpse of what is possible.

There is no point in giving the price a domain name is sold but hoarding what was sold. It is just as good as not saying anything; so I would advise he keeps everything, price, and domain name because it does not really benefit anyone. So what's the point?

I personally do not need it but just stating what I have observed on here. This thread will die IF everyone stops reporting sales. Aren't we all Nigerians? It is our way of doing things after all. NamePros or the domaining industry wouldn't exist if it was a Nigerian who conceived the idea in the first place and even if it was conceived, it wouldn't have lasted much simply because people hide information that can benefit others.

Good luck to you all.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
crudedude:

LOVECOM

All green!

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Huge//Domains/King. They are catching Geo domain and they're listing it at around $2,000.
shocked shocked leaving crumbs for us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
You are not a newbie yet you have not reported any sale on this forum nor even make any meaningful contribution.
One thing I have noticed is that most of my attackers here are pros that have never reported a single sale but want to know everything about others.
Read your write-up again and see if you are not guilty.
TechSkill:
You really think it is a newbie behind this handle, don't you? grin if you read what you quoted, it should have given you a revelation that this handle has historical records.

That guy knows he wouldn't have started if there were no reported sales or data to show that this stuff works.

However, you have people who benefitted heavily from those that laid the foundation hoarding the same data that was used to give them a leap and thereby denying those coming after them a glimpse of what is possible.

There is no point in giving the price a domain name is sold but hoarding what was sold. It is just as good as not saying anything; so I would advise he keeps everything, price, and domain name because it does not really benefit anyone. So what's the point?

I personally do not need it but just stating what I have observed on here. This thread will die IF everyone stops reporting sales. Aren't we all Nigerians? It is our way of doing things after all. NamePros or the domaining industry wouldn't exist if it was a Nigerian who conceived the idea in the first place and even if it was conceived, it wouldn't have lasted much simply because people hide information that can benefit others.

Good luck to you all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
IdeasPro:

If you are just starting in domain, price it $499 and below. Sell and use half of your fund to increase your portfolio. It gives you quick sale and confidence that you are in the right business, okay?

Sure, sir. Salute!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Automolite:

Thanks chief..

But e no work oo
Sorry, is lovecom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bro, No one size fit all for this. it just depends on the type of the domain and the protection / personality of the domain owner.
For the low end brandables I have, I can afford to leave them without privacy but when I start having super premium domains, I may decide to use privacy because I will want to be protected. I may not want my personal info to be revealed on the domain.
All these differ forpersons and scenarios
erjo:

Congrats chief.

What do u think are the advantages and disadvantages of using whois privacy?

Because I have my 9ja number and address der..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
TechSkill:

Good luck to you all.

If you're bold, use your main handle to quote him.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Una wan start again okwi'a?..

What you choose to do..let your conscience be your judge.

#My2kobo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Bro, No one size fit all for this. it just depends on the type of the domain and the protection / personality of the domain owner.
For the low end brandables I have, I can afford to leave them without privacy but when I start having super premium domains, I may decide to use privacy because I will want to be protected. I may not want my personal info to be revealed on the domain.
All these differ forpersons and scenarios

That's true. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol. Don't mind him. He is just an hypocrite. He is complaining that the thread will will die without sales report yet the guy has never reported a single sale. Wehrey dey disguise
kurt09:
If you're bold, use your main handle to quote him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Charles4329(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.