Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539846 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
All these Hullabaloo is simply much ado about nothing.

If you don't like a thing that hasn't violated any rule on an open forum, simply ignore such post. Don't like it, act like you didn't see it.
I do that a lot here. And I also do that on Namepros.
It's a free world.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol........ Because I refused to post my names I am now a Scammer, Money Launderer, Drug Pusher grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing. Una never see anything
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I want us to talk issues but you want to talk nasty. Why is it easy for you to post these things but can't tell why you are posting money for people to see but can't post the names? Is it a form of money laundering, an attempt to lure preys, the ego or there is a lesson to be learned? Now, go ahead and attack instead of making sense of this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol........ Because I refused to post my names I am now a Scammer, Money Launderer, Drug Pusher grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing. Una never see anything
No one called you scammer. You see why it's easy to think these things? The quality of your responses doesn't rhyme... Your choice. I've done my part.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
What part have you done? Who you epp?
Sapiosexuality:
No one called you scammer. You see why it's easy to think these things? The quality of your responses doesn't rhyme. Your choice. I've done my part.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
What part have you done? Who you epp?
Lol. Smh. This guy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tochex101(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Resolved...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tochex101:
Trying to purchase my first domain, stuck at purchasing page on dynabot..
Which payment plan do I select..
Money order?..
Bank wire?..
Pls urgent assistance
Can you put me thru on this domain stuff
What's it about
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jimneighbour:
I am not Sure if Dan has account with them, but they are good
What makes them good?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Smh. This guy.
boss please stop replying him.. The guy no get joy at all..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
halogate:
.. meanwhile

#To God be the glory!!

Sales Alert:.
Louisville//Concealed//Carry.king

$225

Hold time: 60days..(had to wait out the lock period)
Sold within 24hrs of the first outbound 2 days ago.

Though it's a GeoDomain, but it is the result of revealed sales.
I can't remember who, but the person sold so many "concealed carry" names, I had to ask myself; why?...and further decided to try with just one.

More sales to us..

That's Softmojo the boss.

God bless you sir. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
@Icausetrouble is really causing trouble on this thread.
You moniker was tailored grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
#Gracegotme

Handreg.
Name:Tx/home/appraisal/king/

Venue: Epik Escrow

H.T: less than 24hours

Reg venue; Epik

Price: $500

Listed for $999 . Buyer offered $500. Outbound to a website that is under construction the owner email was there.
Buyer paid for escrow fee.

#GodBlessAmerica

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gpexchange:
What registra?

When I have this issue I just edit the nameserver back to the default one for the registra. ...and instead do url forwarding to the dan for sales page..

I did this and it worked. Thanks bro cool
And please come back abeg. Your inputs are still need here.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
So I just went through 3 pages of arguments?
Haaa angry

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
tranxo:
I came online after a little absence, rejoicing when I saw I have 9 pages or so to read.

But it turned out to be 9 pages of emptiness, distraction, and selfishness. I won't add to it.

iCauseTrouble repent and turn away from such selfishness.

Now open your gutter.
grin grin
Nairaland's mighty man in battle, welcome sir. I've been waiting for you sir grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
TechSkill:
We can tell them what to do. On namepros, people kick against such attitude because the industry is driven by Data.

I still stand by my words that HE and EVERYONE ELSE WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED if there was nobody reporting sales. You think it is motivation that made people to join? NO! it is those reported sales and nothing else.
Why do I feel like I know who is behind this moniker! Whoever thou areth, I'd be watching and praying for thy coming grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
DipoAy:
This matter don dey pass normal talk and it’s going foul now oo

Elders... where una Dey
When elders grow very old, them go start to dey do like small pikin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Humblemax:

They said they paused KYC for new sellers.
So only old sellers are eligible for crypto payout for now.
When next you make a sale and your payout is due, request that you be paid in BTC. They will ask you to do the KYC.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
alawi5k:
You're right. That's why I encourage people to report sales. Some one registered Springfield/ad/agency after illinois/ad/agency sales report here. I think he or she is waiting for payment now. Hold time : 3 days. Patiently waiting for his sales report. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
It will be good if you guys can stop quoting the guy. You're already derailing the thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
I wish we can filter out the last 9 pages of this thread for the sake of those of us who are still reading. The fight is unnecessary. His style of reporting sales may not be totally right, but the way almost everybody is attacking him is very bad. He didn't commit any crime. Even if you want to call him out do so politely not like attacking him.

Some people have been in this thread for more than 3 years yet a single sales they've not report. And the same people will be attacking a person for not revealing name. Pot calling kettle black.

I am not saying reporting without name is good but the way people are attacking him left and right is not good. Let love lead!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rwshd:

You're a detective comrade grin
What brand of beer do you take? Order some for yourself, bills on you grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
justmykel:

When next you make a sale and your payout is due, request that you be paid in BTC. They will ask you to do the KYC.

For real?
Thanks man.
Will do just that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2022
HIScraziness:
I really love the back and forth grin
e dey sweet me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Answer my question and leave this talk. An attitude like this suggests two options:

1. They are real and you want to boost your ego or morale, a certain high.
2. To attract Nairalanders to your inbox so you can scam them.

These are just my thoughts. Help me understand.
no 2 got me laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2022
i just dey enjoy myself with this back and forth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2022
I wish we could have MUTE button just like it's on WhatsApp. It will be easier to achieve out of sight out of mind that way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 1:01am On Mar 12, 2022
justmykel:

You're a detective comrade grin
What brand of beer do you take?

I do not drink.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2022
alawi5k:
Congratulations Boss.

Your sales report in 2017, brought me here. I'm still grateful!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by adebowalepeter: 1:51am On Mar 12, 2022
All na scam , those are the words of Poor People in Nigeria.

Hyper inflation is already in Nigeria … Start making your daily income in dollars .

Forex Market is the surest way. No single loss with the sure robot….

Yes you heard me - An Artificial Intelligence Bot doing all the successful trades without a single loss.

Chat me up on WhatsApp or Telegram on +2347032246694 to get started… IPC all the way

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 6:17am On Mar 12, 2022
SEYIKP:
#Gracegotme

Handreg.
Name:Tx/home/appraisal/king/

Venue: Epik Escrow

H.T: less than 24hours

Reg venue; Epik

Price: $500

Listed for $999 . Buyer offered $500. Outbound to a website that is under construction the owner email was there.
Buyer paid for escrow fee.

#GodBlessAmerica

I have something like this i want to sell
How did you go about outbound

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.