Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535342 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Promxy94 grace dey choke. Other grace dey normal grin
Prosperity4All:

Of course grin grin grin
His own is occasional Grace (Normal)
Your own is every week Grace (Talisman)
Show us your Talisman joor shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergusen:

shocked Look well o.
Immen/sive = Huge, big, large (root word: Immense).
Immersive = providing, involving, or characterized by deep absorption or immersion in something. Like the Metaverse. (Root word: Immerse).

However your Telemm... is not bad sha.
Thanks for the insight.
This your explanation is for the enlightened few with zero Entitlement gene.

Watch and see how immen (prefix) and sive (suffix) names will flood Dan next week and then Email spamming (abi outbound). grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Promxy94 grace dey choke. Other grace dey normal grin
I know say Promxy don cut soap give you grin
But honestly iCausetrouble you no dey try. Every two days you go announce 2-3m enter your account and you no go share something for the boys. Plus you no wan cut soap give us. Why you no go receive attack?
While it's not anyone's right that sellers should do giveaways, please consider it.
Na "students" full this thread now. Abeg lets put hands together and end people begging for even N200 bread. Bless you bro.
SHALOM.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
hello house,

how do i convince an end user that showed interest in a geo domain with a different city.seems he doesnt really undertsand.i know the domain has no relevance to this business judging by the city diffference..can someone suggest how i can pitch another domain to him,his interest will determine if i will risk it and register and offer him.thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
dejive:
hello house,

how do i convince an end user that showed interest in a geo domain with a different city.

his interest will determine if i will risk it and register and offer him.thanks
Are you saying the "city" he is interested in is still available and he doesn't know? I doubt.
If yes, simply ask if he prefers the service with that city then you take the risk of registering.
But of course he may still not buy since price was not agreed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

But honestly iCausetrouble you no dey try. Every two days you go announce 2-3m enter your account and you no go share something for the boys. Plus you no wan cut soap give us. Why you no go receive attack?
While it's not anyone's right that sellers should do giveaways, please consider it.
Na "students" full this thread now. Abeg lets put hands together and end people begging for even N200 bread. Bless you bro.
SHALOM.

I no cut any soap give am o, me i they manage geo names, Boss iCauseTrouble na Emd and Brandable professional o, he is reaping the fruit of his labour o, i they even beg am now to teach me the way for his own niche, make i follow am, e no go bad if we complement each other.

Boss ICauseTrouble oya come give me sure odds make i register.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

SHALOM.
REST IJN... You too Talk

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wealth911:
REST IJN... You too Talk

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. This guy can still remember all my posted sales. Thank you for bringing it to their notice that I have always been posting sales.
Here is the one you requested.
Cc @ Femcesc07
A good name,congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Are you saying the "city" he is interested in is still available and he doesn't know? I doubt.
If yes, simply ask if he prefers the service with that city then you take the risk of registering.
But of course he may still not buy since price was not agreed.

Thanks for ur response, the end user offers power washing service in Florida,while the sales pitch I sent was meant for another service in Newyork..it will appear wrong to still go ahead and convince him to buy my domain when I know it's of no relevance to his business..Im looking for a way of winning him over and convince him I can get a domain to help boost his business via internet traffic..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
even dan stop to dey show name dat year make una die dis mata abeg

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
dejive:

Thanks for ur response, the end user offers power washing service in Florida,while the sales pitch I sent was meant for another service in Newyork..it will appear wrong to still go ahead and convince him to buy my domain when I know it's of no relevance to his business..Im looking for a way of winning him over and convince him I can get a domain to help boost his business via internet traffic..

I believe he has already seen your domain name before indicating interest.
So just provide what he asked for ( price and possibly transfer details) and leave the decision to him.
It's not your concern what he intends to do with the name. He might be trying to break into the newyork market or his already there .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol. Shey you dey whine me ni? No boss anywhere. Everything is about understanding the game and consistency.
Promxy94:

I no cut any soap give am o, me i they manage geo names, Boss iCauseTrouble na Emd and Brandable professional o, he is reaping the fruit of his labour o, i they even beg am now to teach me the way for his own niche, make i follow am, e no go bad if we complement each other.

Boss ICauseTrouble oya come give me sure odds make i register.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wealth911:
REST IJN... You too Talk

Which one pained you cry cry cry
Who be IJN
You want to bring your Entitlement attitude from Chuksbaby thread here. Better hold on to the advice you have been given there grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenny242(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. Shey you dey whine me ni? No boss anywhere. Everything is about understanding the game and consistency.
Pls do you do outbounding for your brandable
If so how?
Am trying to register some
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Which one pained you cry cry cry
Who be IJN
You want to bring your Entitlement attitude from Chuksbaby thread here. Better hold on to the advice you have been given there grin grin grin
OK sir... but try dey swallow spit, you talk like a woman...... Abi you be woman? grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wealth911:
OK sir... but try dey swallow spit, you talk like a woman...... Abi you be woman? grin
Alright boy cool
Better to be a woman
Than a man with scamming character
You come online, collect free information from Chuksbaby thread and sell same on your Telegram group then have the audacity to insult Chuks for delaying in posting information as if the man knows you or entered into any agreement with you.
Na him send you go collect money from people to teach wetin you know Sabi grin grin grin
When @richmanrichard corrected you, as usual you turn to insulting him.

Your Wealth911 moniker is just one (1) year old (and already collecting dents) but you are more than 15years on Nairaland, so what are the other moniker(s) you have deactivated.
There's no doubt that you are one of those using another moniker to insult iCausetrouble for not giving out information on his niche and using another to keep his friendship.

You should only mention monikers in your category and learn to respect old monikers like mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

You summarised it all.
Then add entitlement mentality on faceless forum

So many elders in this thread have used NDA to do same thing Icausetrouble is doing without receiving any bashing, so what's the issue with Icausetrouble reporting (maybe he didn't put NDA), oya Icausetrouble go back and edit (add NDA).
Or sime went to his DM to request niche and didn't get response then you are coming to disturb the thread.
Revealing niche has been counter-productive here on many occasions as you notice most new submissions on DAN are from a particular niche and means multiple variations of a name been outbound to same Enduser thus leading to insults from endusers.
It's his choice to reveal niche (NDA) or not. Till tomorrow, many domainers, on Namepros are still using NDA ( without showing the document) when concealing name. So what's the gross with iCauseTrouble. If you have personal grudges with him, spare us the trouble of reading tantrums.
The funniest thing is that those that hide sales and have not reported sales this year or pass six months are the chief complaints. They want to see other people sales but are not comfortable to report their sales. I will continue to call them out.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
kurt09:
The funniest thing is that those that hide sales and have not reported sales this year or pass six months are the chief complaints. They want to see other people sales but are not comfortable to report their sales. I will continue to call them out.

You are highly observant.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mrblaze06:
On this case of sales report,Icausetrouble used to report sales with name but the reason why he stop doing that is unknown at least I know of mellow//tiger and truth/or/die and some others I can't remember.
So what I will ask now is there any reason why you stop reporting with name cos you still promise someone here you're going to reveal the name of a sales report you posted after the money hits your account.
Oh, he is the seller of MellowTiger?

I remember that name. I thought he had never revealed anyone. However, on such a note, he should have just mentioned that he used to reveal but stopped for a reason and that is understandable.

And if I had to stop revealing names sold for a reason, I would rather not give price and blur out or hide what I sold because at the end of the day, it is no different from not showing anything at all.

Some persons are already saying this is an attack or beef but this person is not someone you can blackmail into submission. Now picture this...

The first domain thread, everyone says they sold a domain name for $$$$ but didn't say what was sold, the next person comes did the same, and every other person does the same, nobody is saying what is sold.

You as a newbie come on the thread, you look around and noticed it is the norm, would you be motivated to even give it a try or you will exit the thread after your patience runs out?

Most of you trying to gaslight or bully others into submission are only doing so out of selfishness because you ALREADY KNOW domaining above average standard. Assuming you were starving of the knowledge you won't even support such a trend or attitude because you know it will not benefit you at the end of the day. You would rather gravitate towards those who are revealing what is sold, people like Iyke, Uche, haykay

So why are you encouraging it? Oh, I get it. You know domaining already and therefore, to hell with those that are just starting. You fail to realise that IF the thread starter towed this same line, you won't be here, neither would you have any domain sales to your name. But you are supporting a trend that would have killed your spirit... Someone should help define selfishness and self-centeredness, please.

iCauseTrouble, I have nothing against you. I was only trying to maintain and encourage the culture or spirit that has sustained nairaland since its inception.

I will always speak the truth if I see something wrong. And yeah, I will reveal the person behind this handle when it is time. Happy Weekend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
kurt09:
For Obvious reasons. grin grin grin
They don't want to eat their vomit
They are not ready to give out their best selling niches so they park oneside before being taken out by their own bullet.
It's just like when you see many of us in the brandable niche complaining of SH massively rejecting names when we keep spamming SH with names similar to what they already have on sale simply because we are hoping SH will register so nothing to lose.
What sort of creativity is that? 9ja cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
TechSkill:
Oh, he is the seller of MellowTiger?

I remember that name. I thought he had never revealed anyone. However, on such a note, he should have just mentioned that he used to reveal but stopped for a reason and that is understandable.

And if I had to stop revealing names sold for a reason, I would rather not give price and blur out or hide what I sold because at the end of the day, it is no different from not showing anything at all.

Some persons are already saying this is an attack or beef but this person is not someone you can blackmail into submission. Now picture this...

The first domain thread, everyone says they sold a domain name for $$$$ but didn't say what was sold, the next person comes did the same, and every other person does the same, nobody is saying what is sold.

You as a newbie come on the thread, you look around and noticed it is the norm, would you be motivated to even give it a try or you will exit the thread after your patience runs out?

Most of you trying to gaslight or bully others into submission are only doing so out of selfishness because you ALREADY KNOW domaining above average standard. Assuming you were starving of the knowledge you won't even support such a trend or attitude because you know it will not benefit you at the end of the day. You would rather gravitate towards those who are revealing what is sold, people like Iyke, Uche, haykay

So why are you encouraging it? Oh, I get it. You know domaining already and therefore, to hell with those that are just starting. You fail to realise that IF the thread starter towed this same line, you won't be here, neither would you have any domain sales to your name. But you are supporting a trend that would have killed your spirit... Someone should help define selfishness and self-centeredness, please.

iCauseTrouble, I have nothing against you. I was only trying to maintain and encourage the culture or spirit that has sustained nairaland since its inception.

I will always speak the truth if I see something wrong. And yeah, I will reveal the person behind this handle when it is time. Happy Weekend.

I’m looking forward oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Guys, easy on the bashing.
Gbas Gbos Everywhere.

Full sales reports are inspiring, but if we continue to bash people who give what we call 'half sales report'. They'll stop reporting sales altogether.

When Swetha posts sales report, some people say the prices are inflated.
When you masked domain name when reporting sales, Wahala!
When you don't report sales. Trouble!

I'm sure y'all remember when a dude called "Riz of empire names" was posting sales report left right and center. The dude rarely post sales report now.
Very soon I'm sure Tony would reduce his too.

Yoruba would say
Ko s′ogbon to le da, ko si wa to le wu Ko si ona ti o le mo to le fi t'aye lorun.

Literal translation- there's nothing you can do to please humans!

Make we all just rest. Abeg

Where is Farouksenior?
Boss also dropped inspiring sales report back then.

So many other OGs are now watching us from afar.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's been said over and over by so many Sellers that this thread already contains all the information for a newbie to start successful domain trading.
That's if he's willing to read from beginning. If not, hard luck.
Discover what works for you and stop trying to overshadow others on their spot.
A short while ago iCausetrouble dropped Immer//sive @king and Fergusen did a brilliant analysis, what more do you need tomorrow. A repeat of same lesson. Go make your own discovery and come show us .
Starting unnecessary fights thereby risking the Thread being CLOSED (and those not reporting sales at all) is what will harm future Newbies. NOT iCausetrouble for reporting without niche.
I need his half reporting when I am having sales draught to encourage me to still invest knowing that the market is still bullish.
SHALOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerian Defence Academy
Non-Disclosure Agreement

This Boss no well. Na certified trouble maker grin grin grin grin grin boss make you try change small kwanu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Alright boy cool
Better to be a woman
Than a man with scamming character
You come online, collect free information from Chuksbaby thread and sell same on your Telegram group then have the audacity to insult Chuks for delaying in posting information as if the man knows you or entered into any agreement with you.
Na him send you go collect money from people to teach wetin you know Sabi grin grin grin
When @richmanrichard corrected you, as usual you turn to insulting him.

Your Wealth911 moniker is just one (1) year old (and already collecting dents) but you are more than 15years on Nairaland, so what are the other moniker(s) you have deactivated.
There's no doubt that you are one of those using another moniker to insult iCausetrouble for not giving out information on his niche and using another to keep his friendship.

You should only mention monikers in your category and learn to respect old monikers like mine.
Woman talk as usual, Show proof that I collected money from people or thunder go destroy your family.... I dey wait for the proof.
Sha try dey swallow spit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You don't need to quote me before you collect cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha na cultists, so if you no pass well you go collect. grin grin grin

Make una leave this boss alone jhor. The guy head no be am. Too strong to break
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
HIScraziness:
Why will only one person write an epistle as extremely long as that. Shey na this same issue or another one? Making me scroll for too long and for what? Smh

That guy na cultist grin grin grin

Omor laugh want kill me this night
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Of course grin grin grin
His own is occasional Grace (Normal)
Your own is every week Grace (Talisman)
Show us your Talisman joor shocked
His owm Grace be like Juju grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prosperity4All:

But did you notice the gentle approach Mrblaze06 used to get out the information from iCausetrouble unlike the "It's my right group"
Look no one owes the other here. Take the help someone is okay to offer and don't ask for more before you are taken advantage of (that is the origin of Scam).
bro Entitlement mentality dey do people someone dropped sale one time person ask for hold time, imagine another one said he can't check Whois for HT just imagine
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
toby345:
bro Entitlement mentality dey do people someone dropped sale one time perso ask for hols time imagine another one said he can't check Whois for HT just imagine
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: SirBen90, NichOkji(m), Jamescool2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.