Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533306 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Good evening bosses. I'm new to domaining.
What would you suggest as a guide to selling my first domain??
Again how would I receive payment should incase I sell a domain.
Thanks.
-Start from page 1
-Visit julanky dot com
-Contact @iykepromotions
shikena!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Thanks.

Start from first page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
James39:

Can I pay 3k for your ebook?
ahhh grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
SEYIKP:
your father is not wise. I am wiser than your dad.
oh boy grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
tranxo:

You are not bright.
you no show love o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
tranxo:

You are not bright.
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
toby345:
oh boy grin grin
You're laughing as if what he said is alright.
You expect me to exchange words with him right?
Gentility is not a form of stupidity!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Local man cannot can

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Heloo bosses, what's the best and fast payment method for payout on squadhelp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Feezdculestboy:
Heloo bosses, what's the best and fast payment method for payout on squadhelp
Payoneer is good

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
tranxo:

Payoneer is good
I just registered on Payoneer now.Thank you boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
How do I outbound to client that has just phone numbers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
@mazizitonene, baba you just pack all the domains today. You no even leave some for buys.
You no show love oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bosses in the house...ur boy is back again oooo... Please how do I request for authentication code from porkbun...

Please help a newbie ooo...I just received a congratulatry message from epik and they need the authentication code of the domain.
Please help me out my ogas at the top.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:09am On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefGen2:
Bosses in the house...ur boy is back again oooo... Please how do I request for authentication code from porkbun...

Please help a newbie ooo...I just received a congratulatry message from epik and they need the authentication code of the domain.
Please help me out my ogas at the top.

Thanks in anticipation.

Login into your account. If you're using a phone to login, under the domain name there's an arrow pointing down by the right end of your phone screen, click on it and scroll down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Floyd45:
@mazizitonene, baba you just pack all the domains today. You no even leave some for buys.
You no show love oo
ahh boss, no be me o, check well.......na just two domains ah buy this night for ED.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2022
schullten:

Login into your account. If you're using a phone to login, under the domain name there's an arrow pointing down by the right end of your phone screen, click on it and scroll down.

Ok. Thanks boss...leme try and see how it goes.

Really appreciate sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2022
SIBF:

You're laughing as if what he said is alright.
You expect me to exchange words with him right?
Gentility is not a form of stupidity!
No vex for me boss cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2022
toby345:
you no show love o

You're not smart

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:56am On Mar 17, 2022
tranxo:

You are not bright.
My good God grin grin
Emotional damage!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:00am On Mar 17, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Thanks.
You have to sell a domain first before thinking of receiving payment. And to know how to sell a domain, you have to know how to buy a domain! To know how to buy a domain, start from the cover page pls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Floyd45:
You no show love oo
Very wicked comrade grin
Na my boss but he no dey show love

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 2:50am On Mar 17, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

You're not smart

grin grin grin grin grin
this man you never send me money na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2022
toby345:
this man you never send me money na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5k?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Floyd45:
You no show love oo
funny enough I just dey think to ask the big man how him take dey handle renewals as he has over a thousand names.
@ Mazizitonene.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by agbaruth: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2022
House am a newbie in the domain business.. I received a congratulatory massage from afternic that my domain has been sold.. they demanded for the auth code which I gave them and they also email me that I should confirm that the domain is under lock which I did since then I have not heard from them. How do I go about this and it's my first sale.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2022
toby345:
ahhh grin grin
grin cheesy

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2022
I follow up recent updates and as well read previous pages ( currently on pg 1313). One thing I noticed on this thread is previous pages are full of information compared to more recent pgs.

In those pages, It's either someone is extensively explaining a concept a question was asked on or suggesting what should be done to get a better result. Even pointing to where useful information can be found. Sales report etc
A lot of things to help both beginners and amateurs.

Little of those are seen today.
Bosses abeg keep helping us with information.
We know we have been ingrates, become disrespectful after few sales and all. Some of us seriously need info, especially how to start smart with little or no shi shi (read that it's possible)
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2022
agbaruth:
House am a newbie in the domain business.. I received a congratulatory massage from afternic that my domain has been sold.. they demanded for the auth code which I gave them and they also email me that I should confirm that the domain is under lock which I did since then I have not heard from them. How do I go about this and it's my first sale.
Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2022
agbaruth:
Learn to chat up the registrar/marketplace. Send them a mail when you don't understand what is happening. In this case, just relax. If the domain is under 60 day lock, you will have to wait for the time to over before you can get the money after it is transferred to them. Whatever you don't understand ask them. Whatever.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
agbaruth:
Congratulations..

Relax, ur money will appear
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2022
mazizitonene:
ahh boss, no be me o, check well.......na just two domains ah buy this night for ED.....

Lol. Na the two names wey I still dey reason you just pick...lol
Wishing you more sales chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ludakay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.