Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537983 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
This woman na another person of interest for Dan.
Abi she dey here? Lol
GEO domain wey person go dey reason price at 399, this woman go buy am price am 5,000

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ejiyke24(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Gurus in the house I need your assistance on how to register domain on GoDaddy asin how to make payment on the platform.Which naira's card is the best.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here.

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
agbaruth:
House am a newbie in the domain business.. I received a congratulatory massage from afternic that my domain has been sold.. they demanded for the auth code which I gave them and they also email me that I should confirm that the domain is under lock which I did since then I have not heard from them. How do I go about this and it's my first sale.
pls do what is called domain pushing if it is not up to sixty days you registered it, so that you can have your cash ASAP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2022
I'm really thinking of taking my $25 from crypto and investing it in domaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Floyd45:
Abi she dey here? Lol
GEO domain wey person go dey reason price at 399, this woman go buy am price am 5,000
This woman dey hot,she dey Sabi catch name well well.The last time I checked about a week ago she don sell 13 more names.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrblaze06:
This woman dey hot,she dey Sabi catch name well well.The last time I checked about a week ago she don sell 13 more names.

Damn! She must have a team
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrblaze06:
Floyd45:
Abi she dey here? Lol
What's her name on DAN?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good afternoon great people....
please how do I go about the transfer of domain from purkbun to epik registra. The domain was sold at epike. I was ask to unlock the domain name and send the Auth. Code which I have done so.

But this morning I still receive another mail from epik requesting me to make transfer of the domain.

Please how do I go about that??

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

5k?
yes I wan use am chop for like 3weeks I never chop cry cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefGen2:
please how do I go about the transfer of domain from purkbun to epik registra. The domain was sold at epike. I was ask to unlock the domain name and send the Auth. Code which I have done so.

But this morning I still receive another mail from epik requesting me to make transfer of the domain.

Thanks in anticipation.
Just unlock the domain and send the auth code to epik. They will initiate transfer from their end.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Koats14:
What's her name on DAN?
I don't know her name but I think she's from France.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Floyd45:

Damn! She must have a team
sure thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viklegend(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Still buying your Paypal funds at rate that makes sure you enjoy the work you put in.... I accept direct withrawals from Dan and other freelance sites..

Check my signature if that's something that interests you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
jamih:

Just unlock the domain and send the auth code to epik. They will initiate transfer from their end.

Ok Boss...I did exactly that yesterday but I still receive a mail from them this morning... requesting that today again.

That's y I'm getting confused somehow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good day. On registration on epik a mail was send and I was told to provide my "Zig/postal code" what's that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefGen2:

Ok Boss...I did exactly that yesterday but I still receive a mail from them this morning... requesting that today again.

That's y I'm getting confused somehow.

May be you should send the screenshot (cover the sensitive part) of the message here so we can understand better. But, like you've been told, all you supposed to do is to unlock the domain, request for authentication code and send it to them provided the domain is upto 60days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Good day. On registration on epik a mail was send and I was told to provide my "Zig/postal code" what's that?
Google the zip code of your area
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SylvesterChidi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
I don't know who needs to see this;

You need to pick one solid online business, learn how it works, and make the most money out of it.

There's no shortcut. Just learn and apply to get results.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
agbaruth:
House am a newbie in the domain business.. I received a congratulatory massage from afternic that my domain has been sold.. they demanded for the auth code which I gave them and they also email me that I should confirm that the domain is under lock which I did since then I have not heard from them. How do I go about this and it's my first sale.

your writeup isnt so clear to me.

1. where is the domain registered

2. is the domain more than 60days old?

3. if the name is more than 60days, have you unlocked the name?

If the name is less than 60days old, ask the them if they will accept a Push

You can Transfer names withing the same registrar even if the name is less than 60days old. this is known as domain Push
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefGen2:

Thanks in anticipation.

If my memory serves me right, you are to transfer the name to your epik account. hence you initiate the transfer to your epik account. Epik will then pick it from your account. this will cost you the current price of transfering names on epik

what exactly did the mail instruct you?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Macsjebs:
'...My bae came visiting and all through the short stay, she kept on complimenting the ambience of my apartment. It's a big space but diffused over the whole place in few days'.

First impression matters most...A wonderful Nairalander sent the chat above on whatsapp. I do hope you see this. Thanks Brotherly

So guys, what impression do you intend to leave when someone visits your home?

Order via whatsapp: O7O3442191O. Cost: 12k
if you start from page 1 i swear u no go regret am

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Koats14:
What's her name on DAN?
Check @TonyNames on twitter

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omini247:

if you start from page 1 i swear u no go regret am

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vick09: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
5 Hidden Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business...Even If You're Just Starting out*

Are you looking for ways to continue getting clients for your business? Here are 5 ways you never knew you could get customers for your business

1.) WhatsApp Status

If you're organizing a class or anything that requires a link to have access to, you can start by posting the link along with a sales copy on your status then getting people to help you repost. That way, you can attract their contacts to you

2.) Twitter Comments

Yes, Twitter Comments. You don't know how effective this is until you try it. Through this method, I got two premium clients to buy inverters and solar panels from me when I just started… I had no experience whatsoever in that industry. I found a "viral" post where people are discussing fuel scarcity in the comments and I went to pitch myself. I bet you didn't know of this before now

3.) Affiliates

Once you've made it possible for people to earn a living off you, you have made it. Affiliates are one of the fastest ways to boost your business and sell out your products. Whether you sell hair, cars, phones, digital products, etc., get people to sell your products for you in return for a percentage commission and watch how fast your products will sell out.

4.) Facebook groups

This one is not a one day thing o. It will not benefit you in the short term but it will definitely bring in lots of money in the long term. How you can go about this is to create a Facebook group about a particular topic and keep putting out value. Don't be salesy… don't over promote your business. Keep teaching them things about your business (this is called nurturing), the more you do that, the more people are attracted to the group. Then due to the value you've created, they'll rush instantly to buy your products/services when you launch them

5.) IG live

This one works more like a Webinar or Zoom meeting but most times doesn't need an invite. Here, you dish out value, you teach and then towards the end you sell to the viewers. Anyone can stumble upon your IG live and after watching your presentation can become instant clients. The best part of this… you don't need to pay for a subscription like in Zoom. You can hop in anytime you like

There are over 30+ more hidden traffic generation strategies you never knew about and I will be covering them all in a 3-day life transforming workshop including 9 ways to convert these new customers into loyal fans for life. All will be covered. If this is something that interests you, let me know so I can tell you how to access it

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's interesting how Swetha makes those high .xyz sales, I must say.

I really wonder what the yardsticks were because I see what I'd consider "better" names selling for way less, even low $$$.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
why can't I pay with my access bank Visa card in Epik?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
chikishpilot:
why can't I pay with my access bank Visa card in Epik?
Try again tomorrow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drizzle17: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
viktor88:

Try again tomorrow.
bosses am a newbie started this at Nov last year av got 4 domains still no sales .what am I getting wrong...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
viktor88:

Try again tomorrow.
really, okay what could be the problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Avast(m), McTeesticks(m), narite and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.