Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548823 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please who has cokebar wassap number? I need his service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zigla:
you are exposing yourself to scammers with this type of request.

CokeBar is here on NL. Check her profile page and get her contact details.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good afternoon great people in the house....

Please how can I go about Epik withdrawal with the option of wire transfer....

My national ID card is not really cooperating with me on the crypto withdrawal while I wanted to make use of binance...

My ID card is not clear enough and it's been rejected several times. Please help a newbie sirs...

How can I go about the wire transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
ChiefGen2:
Good afternoon great people in the house....

Please how can I go about Epik withdrawal with the option of wire transfer....

My national ID card is not really cooperating with me on the crypto withdrawal while I wanted to make use of binance...

My ID card is not clear enough and it's been rejected several times. Please help a newbie sirs...

How can I go about the wire transfer?
Forget about Crypto option for now since you it is your first sale except you are conversant with Crypto.

For wire transfer just put your normal bank details with the SWIFT code of your bank and address. That's all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Forget about Crypto option for now since you it is your first sale except you are conversant with Crypto.

For wire transfer just put your normal bank details with the SWIFT code of your bank and address. That's all.

Thanks boss...
really appreciate sir...how do I get Swift code of my bank
2. Is it the address of the bank or my own address

Very sorry for stressing you with my silly questions Sir..

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
ChiefGen2:

Thanks boss...
really appreciate sir...how do I get Swift code of my bank
2. Is it the address of the bank or my own address

Very sorry for stressing you with my silly questions Sir..

Thanks in anticipation.
Please stop this Sir nonsense. It is irritating.

Just google the Swift Code of your Bank and paste it there.

The address of your bank and not your address. Not the address of your branch but the main address your bank. Their branch office branch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Please stop this Sir nonsense. It is irritating.

Just google the Swift Code of your Bank and paste it there.

The address of your bank and not your address. Not the address of your branch but the main address your bank. Their branch office branch.

Please pardon me once again....I can't find Nigeria among the listed country in wire transfer option at Epik..

Please how can u advise me to go on smooth withdrawal without much stress please..

Really sorry for worrying you that much boss
Thanks ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zigla:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
tranxo:

Thanks sir!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
ChiefGen2:

Please pardon me once again....I can't find Nigeria among the listed country in wire transfer option at Epik..

Please how can u advise me to go on smooth withdrawal without much stress please..

Really sorry for worrying you that much boss
Thanks ..
You can as well reach out to their customer care through email and explain everything to them. They'll gladly help you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Buying payoneer...

Always buying Payoneer!

560/$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
tranxo:

thank you boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frankly45:

You can as well reach out to their customer care through email and explain everything to them. They'll gladly help you.
Ok.. thanks, lemme try that out now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
ChiefGen2:

Ok.. thanks, lemme try that out now.
choose the wise wire service. They wire to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pls house help out urgent.
I am trying to buy a domain from godaddy, what is Tax ID?
It is the reason stopping from buying the name..
Pls help with an explanation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tochex101(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
id911:

I'm not a Trademark Attorney grin but if the mark is dormant as you said, then go ahead and register the name.
Thank you for responding..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
protocol:
One of the reasons why people may hide the names they sell or not report sales

Clone-Robotics.com
Listed by Eugene Domains

Wetin carry you go there? You checked if it's available o kwa ya. Kontinue undecided

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sucremaque: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hi everyone; am new here...pls how do I start..am so much interested...someone should fill me in... cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sucremaque:
Hi everyone; am new here...pls how do I start..am so much interested...someone should fill me in... cry

Go through the thread from page 1 . Ask questions too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sold

Eagle/Property/Solu/tions king for $288
Venue: Afternic

Bought this domain at Sav and outbounded like 3 times, no replies. Let it expire, sav deleted it from my account and the status changed to "redemption period". Didn't delete it from my afternic account as usual only for sales alert to show on Monday. I was like nah, this one don go but I remembered epik redeeming a case like that. Chatted up Sav support after seeing it met the requirements, they billed me $80 & redeemed it instanta, no locks, quite fast support also. Thank God for oyeniyijk that helped fund my PayPal asap, Nigerian banks would have done their usual. Hope the story helps someone. If una like, no read from page 1 or sleep on namepros.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
SKhanmi:
Sold

Thank God for oyeniyijk that helped fund my PayPal asap, Nigerian banks would have done their usual. Hope the story helps someone. If una like, no read from page 1 or sleep on namepros.
Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2022
OYENIYIJK:
Congratulations boss
Lol, Not a boss, thanks for the fast service.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2022
SKhanmi:
Sold

Bought this domain at Sav and outbounded like 3 times, no replies. Let it expire, sav deleted it from my account and the status changed to "redemption period". Didn't delete it from my afternic account as usual only for sales alert to show on Monday. I was like nah, this one don go but I remembered epik redeeming a case like that. Chatted up Sav support after seeing it met the requirements, they billed me $80 & redeemed it instanta, no locks, quite fast support also. Thank God for oyeniyijk that helped fund my PayPal asap, Nigerian banks would have done their usual. Hope the story helps someone. If una like, no read from page 1 or sleep on namepros.
Congrat boss. And you've move on from the domain before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Atlas1999(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Good morning you all.....Pls does anyone know if porkbun promo of $4.99 is still on for new account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Atlas1999:
Good morning you all.....Pls does anyone know if porkbun promo of $4.99 is still on for new account
I don't think so...I tried registering a name a day before yesterday and it's showing like 8or9 dollars can't really remember sha.

Maybe there's a promo code for the $4.99. if any one have an idea should please drop for us please...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2022
pls help again house..
I bought a domain name from godaddy yesterday and till now it is showing blank...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2022
ChiefGen2:

I don't think so...I tried registering a name a day before yesterday and it's showing like 8or9 dollars can't really remember sha.

Maybe there's a promo code for the $4.99. if any one have an idea should please drop for us please...
I bought a /com for 5 dollar lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Telegram234:
pls help again house..
I bought a domain name from godaddy yesterday and till now it is showing blank...
How much was it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
tranxo:
How much was it?
5 dollars..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.