Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559960 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Most of them are novice yet you come here and beg them for 5k??!!!!!
Simply unbelievable
Dude, just humble yourself, really
You are the type that will insult someone with one handle, forming pro and then open another one to beg

You don't need all these shitty behavior really
I am a novice, I know. I don't take or hide it. I don't hesitate to DM anyone doing well in this domain. I have never attacked anyone on this thread since I joined.
What you did just really got me very angry and I had to express.

Sincerely, this is for everyone now. Transact with this SIBF guy at your own risk. He's not trustworthy. Infact, I daresay he is a big scammmmmm.

SIBF:
Pls if you know the guy @MrTeesticks go call him to come and drop everything so we can all rebuke him for not paying attention in class.
I hope he isn't from the school Na scam gang? grin
Oni yeye

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:
Y'all should start from page 1

Thanks bro
I have already since started
I'm still reading infact
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Congrats boss
More sales

Hope you don't mind me asking
Deleted or pending delete??
sholzy23:
PortlandHomeRentals.comSales
HT 54 days
price $300
Afternic
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Opistorincos.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humbrown23(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

Go back to settings and set the for sale page to 'BIN(Buy It Now)' price + Make offer.
Also allow for Installmental payments.
thanks but I'm unable to import my domain it keeps saying import failed my dan.com dashboard is empty, whenever I try to add this pops up���

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:

Thanks bro
I have already since started
I'm still reading infact
to fasten up the process
visit julanky dot com
Contact @iykepromotions the soul grand head and owner of these thread...
person wey follow wrong road don sabi dat road

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2022
sholzy23:
HT 54 days
price $300
Afternic
Picked from Ed
Outbound
congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2022
@SIBF

They use 5k do you....?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks feel free to drop more evidence...the bosses i guess are on there way i hear the sound of some helicopters hurrying near...just wait for it..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Just in case you consider lying about the phone number, it's all here

Now bro, I'm waiting for you to come and vindicate yourself from this

SIBF I'm waiting
Instead of you to just own up all at once or just ignore, your usual mannerless self still started insulting me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Vayolence. I love what I see grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:
McTeesticks feel free to drop more evidence...the bosses i guess are on there way i hear the sound of some helicopters hurrying near...just wait for it..
Just see what the dude does all around Nairaland. This is just one out of many I saw. I just don't intend to go beyond this.
So shameless
I wonder how people go around with no manners. it's so bad

And the fellow's response to him was actually apt

Like I said and I still unremorsefully and unapologetically maintain, do any transaction with SIBF at your own risk

That's on periodt!!!!!!
Very accurate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF
The novices are waiting!
Most importantly, I'd appreciate if you can introduce me into the real world of domaining. Be assured I'll "fourple'' your asking price of #5,000 grin
Help me bossu

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Alhamdulliilah.

ScottsdaleAppraisers|| king

HT 1month plus.
price $150
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:
Just in case you consider lying about the phone number, it's all here

Now bro, I'm waiting for you to come and vindicate yourself from this

SIBF I'm waiting
Instead of you to just own up all at once or just ignore, your usual mannerless self still started insulting me
are you insinuating that the power bank guy, is the same as SIBF because his own trademark is also 5k.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
dayo2hot:
Alhamdulliilah.

ScottsdaleAppraisers|| king

HT 1month plus.
price $150
Dan
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Leads gotten from Erjo
congrats

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:

congrats

Thanks.. More sales to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CaveAdullam: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Good day gurus in the house.

I bought a domain at namesilo, I tried selling on afternic, dan.com but I don't know if I did everything correctly. I'm a newbie, decided to try my hands after reading some articles and YouTube tutorials. I've following this thread.

Please, I need help. I await all responses.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please how are you coping with the monthly dollar card restriction? I need suggestions on card services to use(their rates), banks that offer dollar card easily and other tips.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humbrown23(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

Go back to settings and set the for sale page to 'BIN(Buy It Now)' price + Make offer.
Also allow for Installmental payments.
thanks man I fixed it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

I bought a domain at namesilo, I tried selling on afternic, dan.com but I don't know if I did everything correctly. I'm a newbie, decided to try my hands after reading some articles and YouTube tutorials. I've following this thread.

Thanks.
My redpill boss
it depends if i see what you did ....my whatsapp on my profile.... or you drop yours i have been hoping to have a chat with you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

Lol. Cave, good to see you're a newbie here.

I hope you've read a part of the thread?

After you register on NameSilo and you choose to use Dan's landing change the name server to NS1.Dan.com and NS2.Dan.com, should you want to use afternic landing page change the Name server to Ns5.Afternic.com and NS6.Afternic.com

To add domains on Dan, login to your account click on Portfolio click on Domains you'll see an option to import domains then add the domains in Camel Case and submit. You can easily set BIN on the same page.

Try to get the concept first before investing.

I hope this helps.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Colehn1800:
Hello everyone,
Please how are you coping with the monthly dollar card restriction? I need suggestions on card services to use(their rates), banks that offer dollar card easily and other tips.

Thanks.

Open a domiciliary account or load your Dynadot prepaid with PayPal funds you can also buy with BTC on Namesilo and some other registrars

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Way too much hassle.....just use barter virtual card instead rate is 586 per dollar last time I used it ..and there is a 2$ fee to get the card....and u can get all that done in less than 5 mins on your phone
Heryormilekan:

Open a domiciliary account or load your Dynadot prepaid with PayPal funds you can also buy with BTC on Namesilo and some other registrars

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
The bosses?? grin
He said there are no bosses here
He said y'all are newbies
The 5k ebook he sells that contains info y'all have never seen before and yet never brings him sales is just what beats me

Omini247:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:
This same bro
Just because you wanted to convince me to buy your PDF on Domaining, you told me all the people on this thread are newbies and can't help me
You gave me an article to post here that cost me a long term ban

Now you are asking newbie questions here

Chai!!!! This life no balance at alllllll undecided
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gpexchange:
Way too much hassle.....just use barter virtual card instead rate is 586 per dollar last time I used it ..and there is a 2$ fee to get the card....and u can get all that done in less than 5 mins on your phone

To load Dynadot with prepaid is too much hassle?

And you really want to be buying dollar for #586?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:
Please tell everyone here if that's not your number

He's a scammer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Congrats

sholzy23:
HT 54 days
price $300
Afternic
Picked from Ed
Outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
You do know our nigerian cards have limits right?... even the domiliciary.. 2sexycom talked about it here sha am not saying anyone should use lol...only the ones that have passed limit and u mentioned btc isn't buying btc like 590 per dollar or even more .....and no one likes the 586 rate we just have no choice.
Heryormilekan:

To load Dynadot with prepaid is too much hassle?

And you really want to be buying dollar for #586?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CaveAdullam: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Lol. Cave, good to see you're a newbie here.

I hope you've read a part of the thread?

After you register on NameSilo and you choose to use Dan's landing change the name server to NS1.Dan.com and NS2.Dan.com, should you want to use afternic landing page change the Name server to Ns5.Afternic.com and NS6.Afternic.com

To add domains on Dan, login to your account click on Portfolio click on Domains you'll see an option to import domains then add the domains in Camel Case and submit. You can easily set BIN on the same page.

Try to get the concept first before investing.

I hope this helps.

That's correct. Just playing around to understand better instead of procrastinating.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:

That's correct. Just playing around to understand better instead of procrastinating.

Thanks.

You're on the right path

Best

(1) (2) (3) ... (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.