Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559220 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Constantinopo: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good afternoon everyone!
Respect to all the bosses here.

Please I need help from anybody who can help!.

I have not been able to login into my account @Sav for over 15hours now.

I was thinking it was their maintenance routine, but I asked a few friends using Sav and they confirmed they can log in.

Now I have been trying to reach support through email, but I got an automated mail that my email cannot be attended to, that I can only submit ticket to support by logging into my account.

Please what should I do since I cannot login to my account..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
mauriceju2:
MAKE 500$ WEEKLY ONLINE FREE

UNSUBSCRIBE
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Constantinopo:
Good afternoon everyone!

I was thinking it was their maintenance routine, but I asked a few friends using Sav and they confirmed they can log in.

Now I have been trying to reach support through email, but I got an automated mail that my email cannot be attended to, that I can only submit ticket to support by logging into my account.

Locate the SAV official thread on Namepros.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
That's a 2017 post tho...so wrong timing... smiley
HustlePro:
limit is $20 bro. they even sent out notes for this. Have you spent more than $20 this month?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gpexchange:
That's a 2017 post tho...so wrong timing... smiley
yeah, I found out late but was too busy to correct it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
HustlePro:
limit is $20 bro. they even sent out notes for this. Have you spent more than $20 this month?
check the date I dropped this. Many have already gotten alternative to this.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
HT: 1 Week.
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all

congrats on the fast sale!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all

Congratulations!

More sales us all

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all
Congratz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all

Congrats brother

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all
congrats lucky one
more sales to yoi

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khreus(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
GladmanGoddey:
ED
All Glory To God
More sales to us all
Massive Congrats bro
Is it a geo-domain sale? I’ll understand if the “VT” is an initials for the state of Vermont. But then are good geo-domain names suppose to have initials?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
B4 u call it quits just know last month I had a total of 13 leads(interested geo-buyers) at the final step and somehow didn't pay. A portfolio size of 130 Geos.

Sold a total of 5 geos all happened at the same day on 24th of the month...so through out the month just working without a sale.

This month already have 4 leads that haven't paid....perhaps is because they're unable to get me on the phone---i fail with phone calls.... or trust issues. Whatever we move like that.

Alhamdullahi, this one came in this month:

For the fellow newbies like me trying to attack the pros in any form jst know that's not the right way to go about it...nobody is hoarding any info!

Everything is on this thread....all the geo and brandable gurus...branduche, beckplanet, 2sexy, ikhalyfah, tranxo, icausetrouble, IKpromo, budosky, farouksenior, hakay2005, alawi5, slimjosh, elonmosque & many more have been very generous with infos and have took their time to explain..we just don't want to read...this is the best thread in the world to learn Geos and brandables..

Even me when I started the thread i read for almost 4 months jotting stuffs down....and I didn't border to rush to reg any name as of then. But didn't read the whole thing..I wanted to enroll for IK class, but something happened then....and I was away. When I came back to the thread i kept reading and some how had few sales nd felt their wasn't a need again to reg for the class. But perhaps I could still enroll for it as I'm still a newbie and still learning to gain broader perspective.

In the end #WAGMI.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hotspotbro(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Alhamdullahi......

Last month...

Nothing special, b4 u think I'm an expert just know many ppl dey dix thread making 100 times of this low-key but chose not to share--either because they find it irrelevant since other reported sales are similar to it; thus nothing to learn, or they're 2 busy breaking some new heights, or decided not share for privacy nd many more reasons--even some newbies dey sell pass like dix...dix na pure water 4some.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Dan
Sp 300..... initial offer was 200
Ht 3 weeks
Bin 399

Got it from Godaddy closeout for 19$ since March 15 forgot to outbound so I did yesterday evening and someone made an offer... Countered till 300..
City population was 10k and only got 21 end users... I didn't even know the name was a city I was only targeting one end user

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi......

Last month...

Nothing special, b4 u think I'm an expert just know many ppl dey dix thread making 100 times of this low-key but chose not to share--either because they find it irrelevant since other reported sales are similar to it; thus nothing to learn, or they're 2 busy breaking some new heights, or decided not share for privacy nd many more reasons--even some newbies dey sell pass like dix...dix na pure water 4some.

na $150 you dey call Pure,water God when cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gpexchange:
Dan
Sp 300..... initial offer was 200
Ht 3 weeks
Bin 399

Got it from Godaddy closeout for 19$ since March 15 forgot to outbound so I did yesterday evening and someone made an offer... Countered till 300..
City population was 10k and only got 21 end users... I didn't even know the name was a city I was only targeting one end user

Congrats on your sale.

I'll suggest you blur out the name of the buyer (On ur sale chat), Some persons can be mischievous with such info.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Noted
Huw:

Congrats on your sale.

I'll suggest you blur out the name of the buyer (On ur sale chat), Some persons can be mischievous with such info.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congrats comrades.

U are all doing well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
This would have been my first sale for this month, received offer few days ago but don't consider the offer reasonable.

2nd year of holding domain, net extension is in use, and exact business name of only one buyer and a small business.

Note inbound offer.

Asking price is 5k dollars countered 4500 took buyer two days to reject offer.

Am holding my domain.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congrats on your sales, GladmanGoddey, Learner47, and Gpexchange.

Omo, see Learner47 calling 150 dolls pure water money while some one of us no gree see a lower amount sef. When?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Help me out..
I am confused..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Constantinopo:
Good afternoon everyone!

Mine is working perfectly fine, I even bought a domain there yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AirFireEarthH20: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Telegram234:
Help me out..
I am confused..
Confused as how? There's even a simple instruction on what you're expected to do and how to go about it. Abi no be English dem right there?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
IdeasPro:
Yes, high volume and clean backlinks is what veteran SEO guys evaluate. And you cannot just do it without using paid tools.

So, getting a domain keyword that is not penalized is not enough or using ExpiredDomains.net criteria only.

Chief, you’re quite knowledgeable as regards Seo and blogging. I’ve seen your previous post regarding the mentioned. I have some questions if you don’t mind shedding some lights for me please. Can I send a mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Telegram234:
Help me out..
I am confused..

login and Authorize
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Confused as how? There's even a simple instruction on what you're expected to do and how to go about it. Abi no be English dem right there?
yeah done...
thanks for fast reply anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: erjo, Success77x and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.