Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538273 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
therealMcCain:

Enough of this please!!

Alex Verdea & Yogi are still actively promoting the sale of their books, giving discount etc & here you are freely distributing it with impunity.

As someone who has written & sold domain books, I have 1st hand knowledge of how painful this is.

While I understand the naija factor when it comes to issues like this, biko don't do it openly & brazenly.

You know you don't necessarily have to use exclamation marks when quoting someone on a faceless forum, right?

And as regards your point, I definitely know is not the best thing to do, just helping folks out here. And we are just a small community here.

Best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
HIScraziness:

Go ahead and outbound. Sold one domain there under lock and the buyer waited for 60days lock to be over.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Omooo
E don tae wey giveaway happen for here ohh
Chai!!!
Can we just stop this attitude of attacking one another please embarassed embarassed

The bosses here no longer find it worthwhile coming here any longer cos when they see 12 unread pages, it'll be 8 pages of violence, 1 and ½ pages of info and more violence

Please, let's start allowing some things to slide...
Having read previous and old pages of this thread, I keep wondering what exactly is going on
It's painful really

Gone are the days when men make sales and organize giveaways because even reporting their sales is now the beginning of trouble

Giveaway apart, this constant bickerings and back & forth is causing more harm than good

Thank you all

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 1:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:

You know you don't necessarily have to use exclamation marks when quoting someone on a faceless forum, right?

And as regards your point, I definitely know is not the best thing to do, just helping folks out here. And we are just a small community here.

Best

please is the bolded a bad thing

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WoundedLamb: 2:21am On Apr 04, 2022
toby345:
please is the bolded a bad thing

Let me answer this, please. Lol

Actually it depicts lack of composure. Except when used with pleasantries or to express "light note disappointment" (or used with known exclamation words), exclamation marks should be avoided when communicating with people on forums, emails, etc. When used in arguments, it presents you as an uncultured person with rough edges who would rather raise thier voice to overshadow others than have a civil conversation. It's almost a substitute for lack of logic/points. Donald Trump's tweets had so much exclamation marks that people began to question his state of mind. Even when he made great points, those on the opposing side still seemed more logical.

When you have a lot of these unnecessary exclamation marks, people read your comment with a smirk because they imagine talking with someone who's so riled up that he begins to bang his hands on the table and spit on people's faces. Again, if it's an argument, the second party would probably become eager to fire back a reply than actually pay attention to what you're saying.

I opted to answer this cause I've noticed people use it a lot here. It probably stems from the loud nature of Nigerians. But it's still disorienting nevertheless.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2022
therealMcCain:

Why is this looking like a section in expireddomains grin

2018 deleted list.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Best

it's wrong. Now how would you feel if someone gives away materials you're selling for free? You don't know what it took them to compile the manual. Besides, if those you sent the ebooks start having challenges or have one issue or the other, which is normal, who will they contact for additional support. You or the author?

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Best

Stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong is wrong!!!! It is wrong enough to share someone's sweat for free, not to talk of doing so openly with reckless abandon!!!!!

Na exclamation mark be ur problem abi??!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Okay... This thread is slowly losing it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:
I have forwarded Yogi's and Alex (The Dip) ebooks to all guys that sent mail requesting for them

Sold the attached on AF on Thursday. HT: few months.

Ramadan Kareem.

Best

Pm sent

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Even the authors of the books know that the books will be shared whether brazenly, to borrow your word, or not.

Rest as any talk about sharing the books takes only a fleeting period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:
I have forwarded Yogi's and Alex (The Dip) ebooks to all guys that sent mail requesting for them

Ramadan Kareem.

Best
sent you a PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2022
tranxo:

Stop this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong is wrong!!!! It is wrong enough to share someone's sweat for free, not to talk of doing so openly with reckless abandon!!!!!

Na exclamation mark be ur problem abi??!!!!!!
If you and your brother started Domaining same time... And you have Money to buy materials that will help you in the domain flipping business, but your brother doesn't have money to buy same materials..... Are you saying that you will not share the materials to your brother? Materials that includes someone intellectual property like E BOOK

If you can give to your brother.... then you have NO right to correct him.... It's Hypocritical

Just saying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Buying all gift cards at good rate payment is fast

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Wealth911:
If you and your brother started Domaining same time... And you have Money to buy materials that will help you in the domain flipping business, but your brother doesn't have money to buy same materials..... Are you saying that you will not share the materials to your brother? Materials that includes someone intellectual property like E BOOK

If you can give to your brother.... then you have NO right to correct him.... It's Hypocritical

Just saying
Have they not shared someone else's intellectual property for free?

Some of them have even started saying they wrote domaiming books too as if they did not just rehash people's domaining books.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Buying all PayPal funds... Contact us at SWIFTPAL XCHANGE for deals..
We offer juicy rates.

CLEAN FUNDS ONLY!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by obuneme: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Noone is a saint here. Everybody in one way or the other has one time downloaded ebooks, softwares, musics, videos, etc online without paying the real owner. Make we no dey deceive ourselves grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2022
obuneme:
Noone is a saint here. Everybody in one way or the other has one time downloaded ebooks, softwares, musics, videos, etc online without paying the real owner. Make we no dey deceive ourselves grin
Some of these guys don't really want the newbies to succeed.

Cloaking whatever they have against newbies in pseudo concern for book authors even when they have also stolen someone else's intellectual property in the past and still do even now.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2022
obuneme:
99% are guilty of the music and videos here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Wealth911:
99% are guilty of the music and videos here
100% in fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2022
You don't have money to buy eBook. You don't have time to start reading from page 1 till present page. You don't have money to pay Iykepromotions for training.

I have read this thread back to back. I don't need any eBook to excel in this business. If you're doing GEO like me, this thread is enough for you. Also attend Iykepromotions training. The training made domaining easier for me as a newbie and he's always available to help when you have problems. He assisted me during my first three sales.

I joined this thread in 2017. Trying to be smart. Registering poppy cats. Wasting time and resources. Until I decided to "start reading from page 1" and contacted Iykepromotions for training. It ended in PRAISE.

Most of the newbies will only read the last page and first three pages. They will head to namesilo or GoDaddy to register rubbish grin. I can relate cry.

Pardon my English. I always prefer to write Visit AustinPestControl.com for immediate acquisition grin. Thanks!

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2022
iykepromotions:
it's wrong. Now how would you feel if someone gives away materials you're selling for free? You don't know what it took them to compile the manual. Besides, if those you sent the ebooks start having challenges or have one issue or the other, which is normal, who will they contact for additional support. You or the author?

Alright bruh. I never said sharing the eBook is right and having access to an information is one thing making use of the information is another. Wish you all a sales filled week.

Best

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Ramadan Kareem.

Best

Congrats and was there an outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let him that has not downloaded movie online, use hacked software, used VPN to access restricted websites, used browsing cheat, photocopied a textbook without permission from the author, come here to say that sharing of book is a bad idea.
All I just see is that some pros just don't want the newbies to have access to some classified information / knowledge.
If I have my way, I am going to attach those ebooks here so that people who need them can download it and read.
No come here come dey form say na you holy pass

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Make una help me out.
Lawyer or attorney? Which is better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Telegram234:
Make una help me out.
attorney
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wealth911:
attorney
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Telegram234:
Make una help me out.

They both sell equally.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Let him that has not downloaded movie online, use hacked software, used VPN to access restricted websites, used browsing cheat, photocopied a textbook without permission from the author, come here to say that sharing of book is a bad idea.
All I just see is that some pros just don't want the newbies to have access to some classified information / knowledge.
If I have my way, I am going to attach those ebooks here so that people who need them can download it and read.
No come here come dey form say na you holy pass

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Ramadan Kareem.

Best

Boss abeg i go appreciate make you send me those e-books boss!!!
Abeggg I go really appreciate
Webexpert878@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xfabulous(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mine Crypto For Free With Your Mobile Phone

Its pretty straight forward and absolutely free.
All you need is your mobile phone and a couple minutes of your time every 24hrs.

Check the history of how btc started and you will know what Im talking about.
If you’re in this for quick cash then this is NOT for you…sorry.

But if you’re patient enough with that “investor vibes/mindset”. Lol. You will be in huge gains.
In the next 2-3yrs you will be sitting on a huge sum of profit.

Allow your phone do the work for you by just tapping few buttons every 24hrs.
Lets not bore you with too much talk……

search for CRYPTO MINERS LOUNGE on TeleGram app to start mining.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefGen2: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Ramadan Kareem.

Best

Congrats boss...
please can you also help me forward those books to my please....

emmy4xft@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: jamih, nkeona(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.