Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536432 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

Yes they’ll cancel the transaction and refund the buyer if the person can’t wait for the transfer lock to be lifted
omo this my own buyer already think it's a scam after she made the payment I had to assure her that it's not a scam that she will get her domain but she wants it on GoDaddy.I have ask Dan to ask her if she will receive it on sav,she's yet to respond to their mail.
Make them no cancel ooo,sapa dey down
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mrblaze06:
omo this my own buyer already think it's a scam after she made the payment I had to assure her that it's not a scam that she will get her domain but she wants it on GoDaddy.I have ask Dan to ask her if she will receive it on sav,she's yet to respond to their mail.
Make them no cancel ooo,sapa dey down

Hmm you should’ve pushed her to buy on GoDaddy, this is what I do if I know I can’t push to Dan immediately. Wishing u luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

Hmm you should’ve pushed her to buy on GoDaddy, this is what I do if I know I can’t push to Dan immediately. Wishing u luck
The pay is too small for GoDaddy just $150.00

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.
Hand registered plus a year renewal.

Thanks

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Carmal90:
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.

Thanks

Congratulations brother...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerzeeloaded: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by harrypetty(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
With two apps and a small initial investment, you can make millions in this year. I joined when PLC ULTIMA coin was just $20,000. Now it is $87,000. Price is projected to hit above $100,000. Don't miss this one.

If you missed out on Bitcoin, no probs. Here's another chance for you. Creating new coins on your app and making more than 700% returns on your investment.
https://ultimafarm.com/en/7061666244

You can do your research and get back to me via WhatsApp @ zero, seven, zero, six, five, one, nine, seven, seven, two, one.

Put your financial success in your own hands.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sadiq3051:

Congratulations brother...

Thanks oga
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Carmal90:
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.

Thanks

Wow,
Namejet ?
Omo, It have teh o

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Carmal90:
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.

Thanks

Wow. Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'm so glued to this thread. Reading and learning like there's not tomorrow. Also Reading namepros and domainsherpa

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Babalakin:
I'm so glued to this thread. Reading and learning like there's not tomorrow. Also Reading namepros and domainsherpa
Nice, keep ready and following you never regret it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
We remain your number one Zidoh Exchange.....bring all your Payoneer, Skrill , PayPal and Neteller for instant exchnage at good rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zidoh:
Nice, keep ready and following you never regret it.
thanks baba, appreciate. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Carmal90:
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.

Thanks
More sales bro!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Glistinin:
List the great ones still available?

Web3 virtual assistant//xyz

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations �

Carmal90:
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 2:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Why you guys don't use sav landing page on your newly registered domain at sav to sav market place so after 60 days without sale you then change to Dan or other market place?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2022
HIScraziness:

Exactly. They will only allow push on sav and the rest when the buyer says he’ll wait till after the 60days lock… their push account is different from holding account.

Nawao for DAN ooo. I for carry all my domains go SAV like this.

Alternatively, I think one can use their marketplace to sell domains registered with them. Although I've not tried it before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2022
How's their payout like? Crypto option follow?

Zigla:
Why you guys don't use sav landing page on your newly registered domain at sav to sav market place so after 60 days without sale you then change to Dan or other market place?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Promxy94:

Before you crucify, am not the only one making such statement, and observation.

I borrow money to buy domains and still borrowing.

But I don't borrow from just anybody. I borrow from those that will not disturb me too much. One thing we need to understand is that we need to take risks.... Although Calculated risks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Mrblaze06:
The pay is too small for GoDaddy just $150.00

Why not use SAV marketplace In the first place?.. Just 4% commission. She would understand better if SAV support had spoken to her and assure her that she can move her domain to GoDaddy after the lock period.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Rankett:

But I don't borrow from just anybody. I borrow from those that will not disturb me too much. One thing we need to understand is that we need to take risks.... Although Calculated risks

#GODGRACEGOTME

The day I made this post, I bought about four domain names. And I outbounded many that Monday, happy to get an interested and sale yesterday.

#MYGODLIVES....

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Promxy94 and Rankett
I am not saying borrowing is entirely bad. Yes, taking calculated risk is allowed.
What I am against is telling newbies or people who have not made sales to borrow and keep buying domains. How are you so sure they even understand the basics. Atleast, before you borrow, see that the thing is working for you and you need capital to expand.
Even the rich people in the world sometimes borrow to finance their businesses. But they don't do it blindly.
Promxy94:

#GODGRACEGOTME

The day I made this post, I bought about four domain names. And I outbounded many that Monday, happy to get an interested and sale yesterday.

#MYGODLIVES....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2022
True but what if they were borrowing to buy Broke.com. cheesy grin
iCauseTrouble:
Promxy94 and Rankett

What I am against is telling newbies or people who have not made sales to borrow and keep buying domains. How are you so sure they even understand the basics.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Promxy94 and Rankett
I am not saying borrowing is entirely bad. Yes, taking calculated risk is allowed.
What I am against is telling newbies or people who have not made sales to borrow and keep buying domains. How are you so sure they even understand the basics. Atleast, before you borrow, see that the thing is working for you and you need capital to expand.
Even the rich people in the world sometimes borrow to finance their businesses. But they don't do it blindly.

sir, what message i tried passing is if you see a domain you cannot let go borrow and buy it, i didn't say they should borrow to buy stupendously.

My ist four figure geo sale, was bought for me by a friend that day, and it sold that same day after he transferred it to my epik account.

So basically what am saying is, you make it a hobby of going through expired domains every day despite how busy i am at work. And if i see a domain i like, even if i don't have money, you see where am busy looking for where to get money or who will help me buy it, and then i always buy with a positive mindset.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations to all sellers.
Brandables and creative gurus at SH and BrandnewName
Think these Latin words could help:
angelus : angel.
animus : courage, vivacity, bravery, will, spirit, soul.
animus : character, intellect, memory, consciousness, often mind.
arbor : tree
brevis : short, small, brief.
caelum : sky, heaven.
levis : light, slight, trivial / beardless, bald / light-armed.
virgo : maiden, virgin, young girl.
viridis : green.
vita : life, way of life.
volo : to fly, speed, move rapidly.
full list from the source https://personal(dot)math(dot)ubc(dot)ca/~cass/frivs/latin/latin-dict-full(dot)html

More sales and contest wins to all us.

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2022
temitopteas:

Massive1019 sold the name for $500!!!!!
Some of need to learn how to appraise our names.
What if the buyer is just hyping the name?
No be everything for that bird app make you believe o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Carmal90:
RemoteDiary(com)
$500
Namejet.

Thanks
I remember this domain smiley
Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Rankett:

Exactly... If e choke me, I normally borrow from my sis.
Na she self dey ask me now if I want to borrow money as be say I dey pay am back wotowoto.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good afternoon,pls help me with sale letter,you can send it to my email omotayoclement44@gmail.com thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Femcesc07(m), rm94(m), TOM208, Disembark and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.