Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555604 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2022
waleayeni1:

Bro. If I leave God na who I go hold? Value is in the eyes of the buyer as you've all said. If God directs buyers that value the names I chose even though they aren't what you would have chosen, is anything amiss? If you leave anything out of your matter, abeg don't leave God

I no Sabi argue oo..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Newbies we suppose dey hear word ooo grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Web3//char//ter in com?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2022
HIScraziness:

Sure send me a pm
Good morning boss, I sent you PM since last week
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2022
waleayeni1:
Abeg na which of these my domain names get value? What's the value I should place in them. I think they are really good but I am a newbie. Abeg make the gurus advise me

I like non challant and study junky
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Are people regging web3 names in xyz because of the low xyz fee or thy are seeing something I'm not? Why very few in .com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
symbuul:
Are people regging web3 names in xyz because of the low xyz fee or thy are seeing something I'm not? Why very few in .com?
People have already registered most promising web3 names in .com extension or is it called TLD?

That's why only the .xyz of web3 domain names are available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

People have already registered most promising web3 names in .com extension or is it called TLD?

Not entirely true. In Web3, XYZ is well positioned to be king. Dot com still has an edge because it is dot com. Owners of xyz have partnered with Web 3 companies to put them at the front. That partnership is why xyz could be king.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Vikkoh:

I sent you a DM. It's about the NFT you talked about. I've got some and don't know how to market it.
I don't know too much about NFT sha... but will answer if I can....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not entirely true. In Web3, XYZ is well positioned to be king. Dot com still has an edge because it is dot com. Owners of xyz have partnered with Web 3 companies to put them at the front. That partnership is why xyz could be king.

I suspected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tochex101(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
waleayeni1:

Thanks. From what I have read here, one sale can offset all the other losses. So I am hopeful
Correct.....study junky will sell.....be more careful next time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Is today "Easter Monday" a public holiday in US?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
grin You are funny. 20 percent? Lol. You should pray someone here offer to buy it at reg fee. Study Junky and Investment Extra are not bad but waiting for the sale could destroy your patience.

You can trust God all you like but if you keep regging misspellings, unmarketable, un-outboundable, un-brandable names, you will fail woefully. God does not play dice. Start buying names you can contact people to buy.
At the bold, aspiring domainers should make every effort to read. You are not buying your domain name. Anything done at arm's length transaction calls for scrutiny.

There is big difference between your domain name, StudyJunky and StudyJunkie. The latter is more desirable. In short, junky means useless. So, you are effectively saying study is useless while junkie means obsession which I believe that is what you were thinking of. And StudyJunkie is taken.

So, do the right thing now and become a study junkie in order to avoid stories that touch.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
IdeasPro:

At the bold, aspiring domainers should make every effort to read. You are not buying your domain name. Anything done at arm's length transaction calls for scrutiny.

There is big difference between your domain name, StudyJunky and StudyJunkie. The latter is more desirable. In short, junky means useless. So, you are effectively saying study is useless while junkie means obsession which I believe that is what you were thinking of. And StudyJunkie is taken.

So, do the right thing now and become a study junkie in order to avoid stories that touch.
True. I didn't even notice. Like when I almost bought satelitte dish
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Phenology. How it sounds, how it can be used in conversations, Subject vs Object. Web3Coupon is Phenologically better, is grammatically superior, than CouponWeb3. CouponWeb3 will sell also but, in the ideal domain world, that's after Web3Coupon sells.
Phonology and NOT phenology please. They are two different meanings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
I will advice them to keep buying with spare cash and not borrow to buy.
Odikwa Risky as nothing is certain in this business.
Promxy94:
Good morning All

A wonderful day to us all....

My Monday Motivation....

Even if you don't sell, keep buying, if you have where to borrow from, do that and buy reasonably. Because your next purchase may be your next sale.

High Regards

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
IdeasPro:

I go share updates with you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2019prophets(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
na dis kind advice carry Emeka go village that year grin
Promxy94:
Good morning All

A wonderful day to us all....

My Monday Motivation....

Even if you don't sell, keep buying, if you have where to borrow from,
do that and buy reasonably. Because your next purchase may be your next sale.

High Regards

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
IdeasPro:

Phonology and NOT phenology please. They are two different meanings.
Lol. What's this now? Do I even know what that means? You don't think it's autocorrect?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
2019prophets:

No be only to carry Emeka go Village.....

I never forced anyone to take the advice i just passed a message through my statement.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin
2019prophets:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Though you have got a point, the other guy is right. Most of the cool web3 names in .com have been registered.
Sapiosexuality:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
waleayeni1:

I thought I did. I even followed YouTube tutorials. Anyway, like I said, I trust God to be God.
all you need to succeed in this business is here or better still contact oga Iyke.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

They're still great web3 names available on dot com, maybe there's something we're not seeing concerning web3 and xyz collabo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jimneighbour:
Good morning boss, I sent you PM since last week

Sorry I was on “vacation” lol but I just replied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guys, Good evening bosses in the house. Pls guys I'm not a newbie. How many domain does someone need to have before he/she can go full time as an expert? I'm planning to do it full time. Or will you advice someone not to go full time in this business. I need your opinion.

Iykepromotion

Soliujannah

His craziness

Icausewahalatrouble

Promxy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are right . How will you keep buying when you are not selling? This is not a good advise!
2019prophets:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
There is no hard and fast rules as to the number of names one must have to become a full-time domainer.
But my candid advice is build a constant and predictable stream of income from domain sales before quitting your job.
Alternatively, have something (Plan B) to fall back on just incase things don't go as planned.
Sometimes, grasses are not always greener at the other side.
Englishisamust:
Guys, Good evening bosses in the house. Pls guys I'm not a newbie. How many domain does someone need to have before he/she can go full time as an expert? I'm planning to do it full time. Or will you advice someone not to go full time in this business. I need your opinion.

Iykepromotion

Soliujannah

His craziness

Icausewahalatrouble

Promxy

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Searchingvictor: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

You no waste time at all grin

Boss, please help me with 1k please. I'm down financially. Please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Salesbay:
Is today "Easter Monday" a public holiday in US?
I just got off the phone with a US PayPal customer support. Although I don't know why you asked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.