Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533990 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2022
Domainer1999:
Largest portfolio you've come across?
Seen over 800k, and over 1M

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:26pm On May 08, 2022
priceactionx:
Hello folks, please who remember those google search engine queries to check keywords that some websites contain in a Google search. Something like url:site [..Attorneys ].
some old members should remember that too. Thanks.
"*Book.com"
"Book*.com"

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
priceactionx:
Hello folks, please who remember those google search engine queries to check keywords that some websites contain in a Google search. Something like url:site [..Attorneys ].

This one?

Inurl:site Attorney*.com
Inurl:site *Attorney.com or dot any extension.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
Hi, everyone, sav just renewed a name I intend on dropping and it is supposed to expire in my June, anybody have similar experience and how did you get it cancelled, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
Registrars keep smiling to the bank every moment grin
ikhalyfah:

Seen over 800k, and over 1M
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2022
James39:

This one?

Inurl:site Attorney*.com
Inurl:site *Attorney.com or dot any extension.
Yes bro, thanks so much. I think there are other similar ones too, not only this.
I will see if I can use this get others on Google.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 08, 2022
Allfavours:
Hi, everyone, sav just renewed a name I intend on dropping and it is supposed to expire in my June, anybody have similar experience and how did you get it cancelled, thanks
Any time you register new name, always disable auto renewal if yu don't have intention to keep it. Sav has joined the bad wagon and can pull surprises anytime. Contact them immediately to cancel it if you don't want. Netsol is another crook that does that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:27pm On May 08, 2022
Zigla:
No
Suprise
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 6:35pm On May 08, 2022
priceactionx:

Any time you register new name, always disable auto renewal if yu don't have intention to keep it. Sav has joined the bad wagon and can pull surprises anytime. Contact them immediately to cancel it if you don't want. Netsol is another crook that does that.
Exactly, it reminds me of netsol. I am sure I disabled the auto renewal, that is why they did not wait for the exact date. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soohib(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
Please house I want to ask about domain parking, is still profitable?

And I need a mentor, I'm ready to pay and if I see it for free I'll take it as well as being very grateful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2022
soohib:
Please house I want to ask about domain parking, is still profitable?

And I need a mentor, I'm ready to pay and if I see it for free I'll take it as well as being very grateful
Domain parking is only profitable if you have high traffic domain with backlinks.

As for mentoring, visit the creator of this thread at Julanky.com

You'll succeed and make money online.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2022
IdeasPro:
Domain parking is only profitable if you have high traffic domain with backlinks.

As for mentoring, visit the creator of this thread at Julanky.com

You'll succeed and make money online.
approx how may Search volume and CPC?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2022
Hello guys,
Any promo for dotco domains for cheap like $0.99 available?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jasonclement(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Drop catch keeps catching names I intend buying for the past 5 days now... How can one buy names if this keep repeating itself?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
viktor88:

Suprise
I have created another account thou.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2022
Domainer1999:
Largest portfolio you've come across?

Mehn... Member since 2022. I'm pretty sure the owner already have all the names before creating an account with Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
priceactionx:
Inurl:*domain

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2022
jasonclement:
Drop catch keeps catching names I intend buying for the past 5 days now... How can one buy names if this keep repeating itself?

If you can't beat them, you join them. But there are still good names aside the one that are caught.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2022
Allfavours:
it has once happened to me....i contacted their support and i was refunded....I advice you to do the same...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2022
I don do outbounds. the response wey I get na only 2 = no Thanks. Baba God show me love abeg sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 5:04pm On May 09, 2022
Gpexchange:
It might not be activated for online/international transaction...u would have to contact your bank if that's the case
can I use someone else card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2022
Please be warned, people. Some guys seem to be targeting owners of domain names with the "meta" keyword.

I received an email about about three hours ago, purportedly from Meta's legal department, informing me of a trademark infringement as regards one of my domains having that keyword.

A quick search few minutes ago revealed that it was most likely a scam email. It included a link with "ad-facebook.com" as the domain name.

Yet, this domain name (mine) is priced at less than 1,200 bucks. Maybe this is a sign to hike the price. smiley

Update: This is looking somewhat real from further research. shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:44pm On May 09, 2022
Yeah I guess......I use people's card sometimes
Osas187:
can I use someone else card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 6:00pm On May 09, 2022
Bosses in the house abeg I one ask is advisable to use another email for follow up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 6:22pm On May 09, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yeah I guess......I use people's card sometimes
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 7:09pm On May 09, 2022
massive1019:
it has once happened to me....i contacted their support and i was refunded....I advice you to do the same...
Ok thanks, I sent them a mail yesterday,yet to get a reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:51pm On May 09, 2022
Do afternic refund payment to buyer if they cancel transaction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
U1:
Please be warned, people. Some guys seem to be targeting owners of domain names with the "meta" keyword.

I received an email about about three hours ago, purportedly from Meta's legal department, informing me of a trademark infringement as regards one of my domains having that keyword.

A quick search few minutes ago revealed that it was most likely a scam email. It included a link with "ad-facebook.com" as the domain name.

Yet, this domain name (mine) is priced at less than 1,200 bucks. Maybe this is a sign to hike the price. smiley

Update: This is looking somewhat real from further research. shocked
Keep us posted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viklegend(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2022
Need help with withdrawals from, domain sites, fiverr and other freelance sites??

I help with withdrawals into Paypal and exchange for naira...

I also buy Africard funds at fantastic rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2022
No. They will refund it to his account.
Zigla:
Do afternic refund payment to buyer if they cancel transaction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:42pm On May 10, 2022
ndeekay:
No. They will refund it to his account.
thanks you bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2022
holurinde:
Newbie First sale Alert

Domain name: under 60 day lock
HT: one month plus
SP: $400
Sold Venue: Afternic
ED picked
Inbound

I dedicate this sale to Almighty God, To the bosses and fellow newbies in this family.

Special thanks to iykepromotions and other veterans who are too numerous to mention.
More sales to us all!

Congratulations brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.