Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537509 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IfyGram: 1:34pm On May 10, 2022
ikhalyfah:

Seen over 800k, and over 1M
why not open your own registrar then, with that amount of names cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 1:53pm On May 10, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2022
iykepromotions:
Important info; seems meta is picking up small small. Jack up your price a bit if you have. Just undersold one few hours ago.

MetaA1.com - coined. Bought last Oct. $7.99

Sold; $350. No outbounding.

Afternic landers.

Glory be to God.
wow... CONGRATS... I did show one domainer my Meta AQ dot com in his domain request thread. He asked for price but I refused to reply to him considering his budget. Maybe na him buy this your own as an alternative.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
Omo thank you for that grey. Co oh...used it on afternic..to avoid wire fee...it landed instantly when afternic paid and changing to naira and withdrawal to my bank took less than 30 seconds....was waayyy too fast shocked..the 584 rate sef come make am better
2sexycom:
wow... He asked for price but I refused to reply to him considering his budget. Maybe na him buy this your own as an alternative.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Congratulations brother

Thanks Boss smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 3:12pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
Omo thank you for that grey. Co oh...used it on afternic..to avoid wire fee...it landed instantly when afternic paid and changing to naira and withdrawal to my bank took less than 30 seconds....was waayyy too fast shocked..the 584 rate sef come make am better
Good one.
How did you fill the payment details in Afternic?
They no ask for proof of address as a US resident?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 3:14pm On May 10, 2022
House, how much is $$$$ from BDC (Aboki) at present?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:15pm On May 10, 2022
They dont.. except for the ssn/9 digit employee number part mainly incase you get in trouble with the irs and for tax purposes(not like we are usa citizens).....

But you are better off using the uk details instead since they ask nothing else than bank details...uk works as fine as usa....just select local transfer(not wire transfer) and fill in details given by grey..simple as that

Only issue is with the uk option you lose an extra 5$ fee for each withdraw.....but the usd is just 0.9$......
JohnnA1:
Good one.
How did you fill the payment details in Afternic?
They no ask for proof of address as a US resident?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 3:29pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
They dont.. except for the ssn/9 digit employee number part mainly incase you get in trouble with the irs and for tax purposes(not like we are usa citizens).....

But you are better off using the uk details instead since they ask nothing else than bank details...uk works as fine as usa....just select local transfer(not wire transfer) and fill in details given by grey..simple as that

Only issue is with the uk option you lose an extra 5$ fee for each withdraw.....but the usd is just 0.9$......
This works irrespective of the domain sale in pounds £?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Yep it does..they automatically convert it for u
JohnnA1:
This works irrespective of the domain sale in pounds £?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
congrats man... what did you use? USD or GBP?

@iCauseTrouble, have you don yours?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:34pm On May 10, 2022
Usd...lol..
2sexycom:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexyndavis(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2022
Gurus good evening, after careful learning since 2016 till date . I want to buy my own domain from Godaddy at the price of $0.99 so when carting to pay for d domain it's showing me $79 to pay, Y.
I'm seeing 5years renewal guarantee, pls is there any market I can get $0.9 as a domain I go get for and paid for.
Thank u
I promise if I sell my first domain I go host midnight party here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:55pm On May 10, 2022
Lol party hoster.....you can only get your first domain for 5.17$ from Godaddy..also for 4.59$ from cosmostown...and 4.15 from porkbun but I have no idea if they still do this......other sites are ranging from 9.13 to 38$.....so if you really have read you would know godaddy hasn't offered the 0.99 in years.......and u have been asking people to teach u domaining on this thread for up to 2 years..why can't you just take that time and read it..
flexyndavis:
e, pls is there any market I can get $0.9 as a domain I go get for and paid for.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2022
flexyndavis:
Gurus good evening, after careful learning since 2016 till date . I want to buy my own domain from Godaddy at the price of $0.99 so when carting to pay for d domain it's showing me $79 to pay, Y.
I'm seeing 5years renewal guarantee, pls is there any market I can get $0.9 as a domain I go get for and paid for.
Thank u
read from page one bro..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2022
terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.
I would have loved to use Binance but I am scared of that site due to scammers. The site has too many crypto coins and too many buttons ...

I would rather lose 100k for my next sale abeg...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:05pm On May 10, 2022
I last payment on afternic was paid to my GTBANK dom account. That is what I use to buy domains and other items online.
Does Grey issue ATM card?
2sexycom:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I last payment on afternic was paid to my GTBANK dom account. That is what I use to buy domains and other items online.
Does Grey issue ATM card?
I think they have a virtual card option.

This guy below sent a better idea too. check your email as I have updated you there some minutes ago.

terrymason:
use wise/king...
When e reach wise account... convert to euro and send to crypto/king euro account... when e hit crypto/king convert to usdt and send to binance for higher pay... highest charges is noy up to $10... I regret using Grey/king... grey xchange is 580 while binance was 594 the dat I change... I just dey vex that day. With the changers binance was still higher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2022
JohnnA1:
House, how much is $$$$ from BDC (Aboki) at present?

I changed 585/$ this morning in awka

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
Am in boss

Sapiosexuality:
5k per name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 5:06pm On May 10, 2022
Pk01:
read from page one bro..
Hahahahaha....I just burst out laughing....even though I am sure you read the part he mentioned he has been reading and preparing himself since 2016...You wasted no time, no feelings telling him to start all over again; right from page 1....You have no sympathy grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 5:06pm On May 10, 2022
HIScraziness:

I changed 585/$ this morning in awka
Thanks.
Grey/co at present is 584.44/$...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2022
JohnnA1:

Thanks.
Grey/co at present is 584.44/$...

That’s good too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2022
McTeesticks:
Am in boss

Lol. No, you are not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 5:27pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:
Usd...lol..
Now I no get oh.
You withdrew using Grey UK account, and change £ to Naira on Grey before sending to your bank account right? OR You changed £ to $ on Gery before sending to bank account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:31pm On May 10, 2022
No no I didn't use the gbp in my own turn.....

I used the usd account details..so I set my payment details as usa on afternic not uk...

For yours using uk u change from £ straight to naira..while I using usa changed to naira from $ when it reached my grey.
JohnnA1:
Now I no get oh.
You withdrew using Grey UK account, and change £ to Naira on Grey before sending to your bank account right? OR You changed £ to $ on Gery before sending to bank account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2022
2sexycom:
I would have loved to use Binance but I am scared of that site due to scammers. The site has too many crypto coins and too many buttons ...

I would rather lose 100k for my next sale abeg...
lol. Dash me the money. Hahaha.
Binance don't have scam and it easy to use. I think I have a tutorial on how to sell your coin (usdt) on that platform.

Modify: Remember! You are not buying any coin there, but exchanging your usdt to naira.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 5:39pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:

I used the usd account details..so I set my payment details as usa on afternic not uk...

For yours using uk u change from £ straight to naira..while I using usa changed to naira from $ when it reached my grey.
Understood.
But how did you clear the ssn/9 part on Afternic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2022
Gpexchange:

It's actually very simple and with great rates. I think this is the way forward for me. How long does verification take and do you have an idea who the ceo is?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:53pm On May 10, 2022
Scavenging for geo domains dey sap my energy more than reading chinese language. I just don't know why.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
symbuul:
Scavenging for geo domains dey sap my energy more than reading chinese language. I just don't know why.
How you are searching could be the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.