Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546314 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2022
Hello dear freelancers, we are still at your services......for your instant and best exchange services kindly reach out to on Whatsapp..We are fast and reliable...thanks as you keep patronizing us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
jamih:

Got 3 star and won a contest at Brand-new name.
Your question prompt me to check my contests at brandnewname and I saw 2 won in my won filter, whereas, I have only win one contest there. Does that mean that I have win the contest and they will still mail me about it or it's an error ?

Try to cash out by checking your payout, you probably might have won one, but they always send a notice.

As for winning with a 3star, that's good to know, I can still hope on that.

I've won with a 5star, 4star, and 1star(perhaps an error it became 1star, because it was a 5star at first).

I've also won one without any rating.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:34pm On May 19, 2022
Crazeworld:
You with till transfer lock is over.

So that means
1)Da.n would withhold his payment until the transfer lock is over?
2) What happens when the buy doesn't want to receive the domain on sav?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:47pm On May 19, 2022
Votumejero:

Try to cash out by checking your payout, you probably might have won one, but they always send a notice.

As for winning with a 3star, that's good to know, I can still hope on that.

I've won with a 5star, 4star, and 1star(perhaps an error it became 1star, because it was a 5star at first).

I've also won one without any rating.
Thanks, few days later, they sent a mail that I won the contest.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2022
symbuul:

So that means
1)Da.n would withhold his payment until the transfer lock is over?
2) What happens when the buy doesn't want to receive the domain on sav ?

They will refund him if he says he can’t wait for the lock to be over either.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by extroveee(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2022
Zidoh:
Hello dear freelancers, we are still at your services......for your instant and best exchange services kindly reach out to on Whatsapp..We are fast and reliable...thanks as you keep patronizing us

You can earn via Swagbucks

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=122294852
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:03pm On May 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

They will refund him if he says he can’t wait for the lock to be over either.

Okay. But if he decides to wait, the funds will be wired to the sellers account immediately?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
symbuul:

Okay. But if he decides to wait, the funds will be wired to the sellers account immediately?

If he decides to wait, Dan will then ask u to push to their holding account on sav.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:24pm On May 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

If he decides to wait, Dan will then ask u to push to their holding account on sav.

All right. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 6:31pm On May 19, 2022
symbuul:

If the buyer agree to wait, Dan will ask you to send the authorization code when the transfer lock is over.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2022
symbuul:

All right. Thanks

Make sure to tell them you’d like to push to their holding account so u can get paid faster else they’ll just allow u wait.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2022
Please has any one here withdrawn funds from Payoneer to a Nigerian domiciliary account before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

Make sure to tell them you’d like to push to their holding account so u can get paid faster else they’ll just allow u wait.

Dan doesn't (or didn't) have a holding account with Sav.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
U1:

They do. Besides go down the thread and someone here posted screenshots of Dan asking him to push to their holding account.. Also, this was posted by someone here few weeks ago.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
They do

U1:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:48pm On May 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

They do. Besides go down the thread and someone here posted screenshots of Dan asking him to push to their holding account.. Also, this was posted by someone here few weeks ago.
Thank God. It's seems they have settled their long time misunderstanding.
Who knows, The consistent sales of .xyz which is mostly on sav could prompt this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:49pm On May 19, 2022
sales report

Waco Probate Lawyer// com
Hold time: 2month+
Price $75
7.5% commission
Net proceeds $69+
Venue: SH
According to SH, I am not suppose to receive anything from the sale of this name, because the Commission was $300 which was not up to the price the name sold for, but they had to remove re-target marketings after talking to their support.

Tucson Massage Spa // com
Hold time 6 months+
Price $500
Commission: $300
Net proceeds: $200

Re-target marketings on this name is caused the of the high Commission. Although it was my fault. I activated it.

These sales were all outbound.
We move...

More sales to us all

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

Thanks for the correction. This must be a new development. I was clearly told by support in the past, maybe as recent as the later part of last year that they didn't.

Edit: Wow, I also see Epik in that list! Wonder what changed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
James39:
sales report

Price $75
7.5% commission
Net proceeds $69+
According to SH, I am not suppose to receive anything from the sale of this name, because the Commission was $300 which was not up to the price the name sold for, but they had to remove re-target marketings after talking to their support.

Hold time 6 months+
Price $500

Re-target marketings on this name is caused the of the high Commission. Although it was my fault. I activated it.

We move...

More sales to us all

Congrats and more, bigger sales.

Omo, na SH enjoy these ones pass o. So their re-targeting was more important than the outbound marketing that you did? Maybe I didn't get it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
James39:
sales report

Price $75
7.5% commission
Net proceeds $69+

Hold time 6 months+
Price $500

We move...

More sales to us all
Congratulations. More sales ahead. Keep pushing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2022
jamih:

Thank God. It's seems they have settled their long time misunderstanding.
Who knows, The consistent sales of .xyz which is mostly on sav could prompt this.

So this is a thing? The two .xyz domains that God has helped me to sell were registered there - almost sold another weeks ago.

Interestingly, the only two brandables sold were also registered there!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 8:16pm On May 19, 2022
Femcesc07:
Use PayPal if you can, I buy with PayPal without any issues
thanks, I don't have one will try and see if I can open it, thanks I do appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
U1:

Congrats and more, bigger sales.

Omo, na SH enjoy these ones pass o. So their re-targeting was more important than the outbound marketing that you did? Maybe I didn't get it.

Whether outbound or not, as long as the re-target marketings is activated on the name and it sales their commission is $300.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
HIScraziness:

You've been helpful cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:28pm On May 19, 2022
Frankly45:

If the buyer agree to wait, Dan will ask you to send the authorization code when the transfer lock is over.

Noted and thanks smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
Sale Alert

Bought - May 13
Sold - May 18
Handregged

Nothing beats manual sourcing of leads, tried LetsExtract software, had no luck with it.

Congrats to recent sellers. Wishing everyone more sales.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
Good evening
I have this domain on my watchlist since last week on pending until today the release date but when I check it now it was showing me this.how can I get the domain?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
OlusegunAJ:
Sale Alert

Bought - May 13
Sold - May 18
Handregged

Nothing beats manual sourcing of leads, tried LetsExtract software, had no luck with it.

congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
James39:
sales report

Price $75
Hold time 6 months+
Price $500
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
OlusegunAJ:
Sale Alert

Bought - May 13
Sold - May 18
Handregged
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 9:22pm On May 19, 2022
OlusegunAJ:
Sale Alert

Bought - May 13
Sold - May 18
Handregged

Congrats!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:27pm On May 19, 2022
U1:

So this is a thing? The two .xyz domains that God has helped me to sell were registered there - almost sold another weeks ago.

Interestingly, the only two brandables sold were also registered there!
Congratulations on your sale. .xyz is really hot now especially in the Crypto,NFT niche, one can just buy for 0.88, then turn to xxxx within days.
waiting for a next sale, maybe i will slap 100 on .xyz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.