Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533698 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Promxy94:
Can someone help me with the latest link with netsol promo. Or Any sure way to make it work, the link I have stopped working since October saying offer expired.
But its seems people are still buying domains for $1

Secondly I received this same so called offer tonight, and I feel its a scam mail, what do the house think
You are not following this thread religiously. The link is there in page 282

https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?siteid=8&channelid=P99C8S570N0B9A1D38E0000V150&promo=CPPNA99&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0dHdBRDEARIsAHjZYYBdGqydvef9usegJh3cJ-HL-cM3NgVFFnI6xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thanks for your response, I mean the account I opened on namejet not the bank account. But fortunately I got a reply from them and it's sorted now ���

expertix:
Submit your domains with the worksheet sent to you.
Which of the account are you talking about; bank account or what? However, Namejet will not ask you to fund your domain account, just make sure your bank account is active in order to receive your proceeds.
Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 5:20am On Dec 09, 2018
Hello guys please can someone refer me back to the page for the zoho mail settings/set up procedures. Thanks all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
jamih:

"Just following up to know your latest position as regard the domain name and move forward." I sent this and it Has worked for me before.

The second reply is too tasking, one has to do research and try to convince them to buy it.

All the best baba'

I also got this response recently:

"
What do I get if I buy it. I never heard of this business. $250 is pretty cheep too
"
I guess the buyer thought I was trying to sell him a business, how would u answer this?

Yeah, tell him what he is buying... on basis of your conscience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Guys, after a domain name expires, how long will it take before it will appear at Godaddy expiry auction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
started 6 months ago. like play like play I've made over $6,500. thanks. iykepromotions for this.

it's not easy

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:
started 6 months ago. like play like play I've made over $6,500. thanks. iykepromotions for this.

it's not easy
Jesus....baba what exactly do you do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:

it's not easy

Would you like to share
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:

it's not easy
that's quite amazing. Will you care to share some sales report if they are not private sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:

it's not easy
shocked na wa o.....congrats sad

Lol...mod

I actually went through your previous posts here and realised....... grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
This was my expectation when I started domaining. But it hasn't been so. It has been hell. With 27 unsold domains in my portfolio

honestmike:

it's not easy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
2sexycom:
Yeah, tell him what he is buying... on basis of your conscience.

Sure, that is what I told him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:
This was my expectation when I started domaining. But it hasn't been so. It has been hell. With 27 unsold domains in my portfolio

Bro your sarcasm no get part 2... only few can decode what he just said

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
ejosh4:

Bro your sarcasm no get part 2... only few can decode what he just said

I no dey like comment

But i just laff my belle wan tear

Pple "think" u go just go reg name for morning.. by noon u don sell am.

27 names no too much sha

But Renewals dey come with almost 80k load.

I hope you sell atleast 1 name to cover - be strong

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
highly reliable.
thanks for the sales letter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Farouksenior:

I no dey like comment

But i just laff my belle wan tear

Pple "think" u go just go reg name for morning.. by noon u don sell am.

27 names no too much sha

But Renewals dey come with almost 80k load.

I hope you sell atleast 1 name to cover - be strong

boss you are right, as for me now ehn Na only 5names for my portfolio I go renew for now o...
learning still in progress...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Renewed a name yesterday at nominalia for 34euro(14000+) cos it sold at GoDaddy for $199 twenty three days after expiry.
how funny domaining can be,
I had set the price for below $60 few Months ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:

it's not easy
Story

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good day bosses,

Afternic requested for authorization code on a domain sold, and i submitted the domain on thursday and afternic send mail to me that transfer has been initiated on friday and the domain status changed to Transfer processing on afternic website. how long will it take for it to be completed(the registrar is netsol), and when will i be able to withdraw.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
kolad59:
Good day bosses,

Afternic requested for authorization code on a domain sold, and i submitted the domain on thursday and afternic send mail to me that transfer has been initiated on friday and the domain status changed to Transfer processing on afternic website. how long will it take for it to be completed(the registrar is netsol), and when will i be able to withdraw.?

transfer should take about 5days to be completed..
as for the withdrawal? I got no idea

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:

lol, oga mi is it that they don't make your offers or the price is too low....see ehn...as far as I'm concerned, if u buy at $1 and sell at @$100 it's a good deal o......at least for now till u balance and learn more tricks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
honestmike:

great. But it's not like that. Domaining is all about continuous learning and expanding in your ideas. Of course I doubt you and that's why I say you should report at least some of your sales. Interestingly one Mr mike contacted me few days ago appreciating my efforts which I told him to share on NL at least to encourage others. Now read this; if you learnt Domaining from me for the last six months as you claimed, and you got 21 Domains and yet to make a sale even as little as $300, you don't follow my instructions. You got everything mixed up and scattered. You simply went for a registering spree may be because of the cheap $1 dollar promo. Anyway, re-strategize and contact me if you need further assistance.
cc; Golamike

Ikenna.

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Domaining is not for everyone if you can't calm down to read and follow instructions. Just quit and face other business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
mazizitonene:
lol, oga mi is it that they don't make your offers or the price is too low....see ehn...as far as I'm concerned, if u buy at $1 and sell at @$100 it's a good deal o......at least for now till u balance and learn more tricks.

minimum $200, which I have done severally and still doing except if you bought crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2018
iykepromotions:
minimum $200, which I have done severally and still doing except if you bought crap.
oga iyke please what do you think about this domains

Londonautomall.com
Ukroofingservice.com
Fixcarz.com
Iexchangecurrency.com
Liverpoolcarhire.com

Are they good names and how much do you think I should sell it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2018
onwubiko:
oga iyke please what do you think about this domains

Londonautomall.com
Ukroofingservice.com
Fixcarz.com
Iexchangecurrency.com
Liverpoolcarhire.com

Are they good names and how much do you think I should sell it

I have a 7year's old London domain in my portfolio with goddady appraisal of 1300, and domain index rating of 1700. But guess what its in .com
UK domains sell better in .co.UK

That's there extension...
But that doesn't mean you don't get to sell the .com but it doesn't come easy.
Focus on the American domain market
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
After my little research,I've listed the companies to purchase my domains
Namesilo
Dynadot
Goadby
Netsol
However my issue is which of these registers give me auth codes easily without wahala?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2018
I honestly appreciate your efforts sir. thanks to your methods, I have been getting offers.

it's just hard settling low offers. but I have to do that now

thank you again once again

iykepromotions:
great. But it's not like that. Domaining is all about continuous learning and expanding in your ideas. Of course I doubt you and that's why I say you should report at least some of your sales. Interestingly one Mr mike contacted me few days ago appreciating my efforts which I told him to share on NL at least to encourage others. Now read this; if you learnt Domaining from me for the last six months as you claimed, and you got 21 Domains and yet to make a sale even as little as $300, you don't follow my instructions. You got everything mixed up and scattered. You simply went for a registering spree may be because of the cheap $1 dollar promo. Anyway, re-strategize and contact me if you need further assistance.
cc; Golamike

Ikenna.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2018
is it up to 60days you bought the domain if no don't bother but if yes then a link will sent to you after the notifications, all those regular notifications is normal bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cutegentility(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
thanks bro
Testapep:
is it up to 60days you bought the domain if no don't bother but if yes then a link will sent to you after the notifications, all those regular notifications is normal bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
mikkycoins:
After my little research,I've listed the companies to purchase my domains
Namesilo
Dynadot
Goadby
Netsol
However my issue is which of these registers give me auth codes easily without wahala?
The first 3.netsol too give but not instantly, usually take few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: TaiwoKing and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.