Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568291 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
iykepromotions:
The first 3.netsol too give but not instantly, usually take few days.
Thanks boss
I included netsol cos of their promo which is beneficial
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
mikkycoins:

Thanks boss
I included netsol cos of their promo which is beneficial
then use undeveloped as your marketplace. Once a sale is finalized, you will be asked how best do you want the Domain to be transferred? Pushing or transfer. Opt for pushing. This is instant and much easier.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
iykepromotions:
then use undeveloped as your marketplace. Once a sale is finalized, you will be asked how best do you want the Domain to be transferred? Pushing or transfer. Opt for pushing. This is instant and much easier.
Twale boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Definitely thousands of Dollars must have exchanged hands; https://www.namepros.com/blog/confirmed-duck-com-transfers-to-duckduckgo.1113728/

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2018
I got a domain from namesilo last month
And just left it like that, I was going through my spam box last week, and saw an inquiry form sent by namesilo, on my domain, that I just left like that, from a potential buyer asking for the price if am willing to sell, and he dropped his mail.(Note: this mail was sent over two weeks ago)

I have replied him with price, via his mail, but till now, no response, as he haven't opened the mail.
What can I do, to get in contact with him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Anyone experiencing issues with zoho professional email?
I observed my sent out mails are not reaching their destinations.
I also observed the least payment plan is now $1 per month.
No free plan again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lakoomoyi: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
How do you guys go about your domain name logo?
Treasure, saw your profile piz on NP, i love the logo die.
Abeg tell me how to go about it. Do you guys just choose from millions of pic online, hire a logo designer or do it yourself
@iyke, treasure, haykay and other pros in the house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
lakoomoyi:
How do you guys go about your domain name logo?
Treasure, saw your profile piz on NP, i love the logo die.
Abeg tell me how to go about it. Do you guys just choose from millions of pic online, hire a logo designer or do it yourself
@iyke, treasure, haykay and other pros in the house.
Thanks.
I simply make use of FreeLogoServices .com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
please house, i got an inquiry about my domain ,which the buyer agreed to hit the BIN .. but the problem am having is that the buyer said his credit card is blocking the transaction in undeveloped not a trusted site ,, what do i do ?
note domain hold is just 10days network solution .. any platform to support push only as transfer is not an option .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please is it possible to list a domain name in another platform for sale e.g at undeveloped.com, afternic.Com thesame day one order and pay for it at godaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 6660M0666: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
AYORICH:
please house, i got an inquiry about my domain ,which the buyer agreed to hit the BIN .. but the problem am having is that the buyer said his credit card is blocking the transaction in undeveloped not a trusted site ,, what do i do ?
note domain hold is just 10days network solution .. any platform to support push only as transfer is not an option .

Evening.

From your explanations, I was able to deduce that the buyer was having a problem with getting the Domain Name through your undeveloped landing page.
So, you should just delist it and relist it on Afternic or Sedo. Whichever one you find convenient, I am fairly sure that they'd support push transfer.

You can try that while waiting for the bosses in the house.

And congrats in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
stronglink:
Please is it possible to list a domain name in another platform for sale e.g at undeveloped.com, afternic.Com thesame day one order and pay for it at godaddy.
Yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Experience in domaining

Seriouly, afternic service is very worst, at first, they told me i'm not the owner of the domain and the sales was canceled and my account suspended. After much stress chatting with their support, my account was reinstated and the buyer bought the domain 2weeks ago, now i receives this tonight.

"
Hello,
Unfortunately, we've been notified that the buyer's funds could not be verified and we will need to cancel this sale. Please be sure to lock this domain.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank You,

Aftermarket Transaction Assurance
GoDaddy | Afternic"

It is hightime i delisted my domains from afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
kolad59:
Experience in domaining

Seriouly, afternic service is very worst, at first, they told me i'm not the owner of the domain and the sales was canceled and my account suspended. After much stress chatting with their support, my account was reinstated and the buyer bought the domain 2weeks ago, now i receives this tonight.

"
Hello,
Unfortunately, we've been notified that the buyer's funds could not be verified and we will need to cancel this sale. Please be sure to lock this domain.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thank You,

Aftermarket Transaction Assurance
GoDaddy | Afternic"

It is hightime i delisted my domains from afternic.

Bro, one thing I would advise you is that always make sure your admin mail for your Domains correspond with the email you used in registering on afternic to avoid complaints of this nature...

Search for Joe styler on namepros , and tell him your complaints

All the best

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
ejosh4:

Bro, one thing I would advise you is that always make sure your admin mail for your Domains correspond with the email you used in registering on afternic to avoid complaints of this nature...

Search for Joe styler on namepros , and tell him your complaints

All the best
i used same email for all domains related website, i have contacted him already ...thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
My ogas please how do I respond to this person? He asked me to chat him on WhatsApp. Did outbound for one of my domain names last week.

Cc: iyke promotions
Treasure28

Client is offering $100 I bought this domain for $1 in Netsol on Nov 1.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
shocked shocked

Just wanted to upload that here now
I really doubt a Nigerian Bought that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
shocked shocked
Well, this is suprising!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
shocked shocked
I was also surprised o. With 5 years renewal, e weak me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Promxy94:

Just wanted to upload that here now
I really doubt a Nigerian Bought that.
Doubt as well,and if at all he is a Nigerian, am guessing chibenze.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Carmal90:

Doubt as well,and if at all he is a Nigerian, am guessing chibenze.

Chibeze won't spend that amount on a . com.ng and ng domain when he could have reg it for reg fee with domainking IMO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 1:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Treasure28:

Yes
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2018
All the Oga help a newbie biko, i did appraisal of my domain on go daddy it brought out about $1k ( don't know if I should take it serious) and its crypto related, my BIGGEST problem now is how to search for client to outbound to.
If you are in my shoe what will you do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stronglink: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2018
klassd:
My ogas please how do I respond to this person? He asked me to chat him on WhatsApp. Did outbound for one of my domain names last week.

Cc: iyke promotions
Treasure28

Client is offering $100 I bought this domain for $1 in Netsol on Nov 1.
please how did you guys use to get this domain names for $1. Is the $1 the whole money you paid from start to finish or there are changes to be paid for aside the $1. I bought my first domain name yesterday from godaddy with the hope of seeing $1 or less as my total payment since that was my first time and also because i got the domain name from expireddomains.net but only for me to see $10.67 as my total payment. Please to the other Oga's in the house, is that amount OK or probably there is something i did or did not do that lead to that amount.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2018
warrenweste:

Chibeze won't spend that amount on a . com.ng and ng domain when he could have reg it for reg fee with domainking IMO

Sorry,he is not the seller.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2018
stronglink:
please how did you guys use to get this domain names for $1. Is the $1 the whole money you paid from start to finish or there are changes to be paid for aside the $1. I bought my first domain name yesterday from godaddy with the hope of seeing $1 or less as my total payment since that was my first time and also because i got the domain name from expireddomains.net but only for me to see $10.67 as my total payment. Please to the other Oga's in the house, is that amount OK or probably there is something i did or did not do that lead to that amount.

Netsol promo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maven007: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2018
dvkot:
All the Oga help a newbie biko, i did appraisal of my domain on go daddy it brought out about $1k ( don't know if I should take it serious) and its crypto related, my BIGGEST problem now is how to search for client to outbound to.
If you are in my shoe what will you do?
How did you guys go about this appraisal thing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maven007: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Having issues purchasing some hand reg premium domains on netsol.
Who is experiencing same?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by caybee007(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2018
just google godaddy domain appraisal. thats all
Maven007:
How did you guys go about this appraisal thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.