Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554981 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FavourCornel(f): 11:24pm On May 26, 2022
iykepromotions:
check your e-mail address and send a valid one.
favourorlu6@gmail.com. please I'm interested too sir...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 2:08am On May 27, 2022
Vikkoh:

Try WorthOfDomain//king.
It works.
them say my domain worth $100 grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2022
Sold
Easypayfinancial.com for $950 on payment plan.
I got offer of 200 for this domain Jan, we negotiated to 950 but the buyer refused to pay. I have forgotten that I have adjusted the BIN to $950 since then, with lease to own.
Just got msg from Dan that's is being sold on payment plan to another buyer. First $106 instalment received.

#Weemove

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2022
Imustreturn:
them say my domain worth $100 grin grin

No mind them grin
Follow your mind.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2022
Vikkoh:

No mind them grin
Follow your mind.
I no even send them. I done put my price jare grin

Make sales land oh. Make man smile oh because ehh e choke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2022
ollybode:
Sold
I got offer of 200 for this domain Jan, we negotiated to 950 but the buyer refused to pay. I have forgotten that I have adjusted the BIN to $950 since then, with lease to own.
Just got msg from Dan that's is being sold on payment plan to another buyer. First $106 instalment received.

#Weemove
congratulations bro.. monthly payment right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
Imustreturn:
congratulations bro.. monthly payment right?
Yea for 9 months
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:56pm On May 27, 2022
teefaht:

Yh i think I made a post about the sales then, chiropractoroceanside

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
ollybode:
Sold

#Weemove

Great. Can you share with us where you got the name and what where the factors that u considered before registering it especially as it's a three word COM. Tnks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2022
ollybode:

Yea for 9 months
that's nice. Every month salary grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Learner47 post=113229414]

Great. Can you share with us where you got the name and what where the factors that u considered before registering it especially as it's a three word COM. Tnks[/quote. Drop from ED and handreg with dynadot. What makes me to reg it? Three worded domain sells when business is built around it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cameoluv(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2022
Please I'm new here can someone put me through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
Cameoluv:
Please I'm new here can someone put me through

Kindly read from page 1 or visit julanky dot com for direct mentorship from the OP himself.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cameoluv(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2022
Rankett:

Kindly read from page 1 or visit julanky dot com for direct mentorship from the OP himself.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
A Nigerian company used one of my Squadhelp listed names as their brand name and registered it in the dot NG version which they registered recently. I see the brand is an App on Google playstore (A Finance related Niche). Important to note also is that they used "almost similar logo" as that one on my SH Listed name. But I've owned first probably a year now before the company was formed few months ago.

Now my Questions are:
1. Can they afford to buy the dot com version of the name? I'm skeptical to know in our 9ja companies buys names in the low $xxxx region. smiley although I've seen a bet related domain name sold to a Nigerian company but that is betting niche though which have alot of cash flow.

2. Secondly, Will this reduce or increase the chances of selling the name, outside their interest.

3. Is it an offence to imitate logo of an existing name without prior rights to ownership of the name? (Although I can neglect/overlook this aspect by simply applying for a logo redesign of the name)

And by the way , this is not the first time I'm noticing my name especially the ones being listed at Squadhelp being used in another extension by a new company but with exact same logo as my SH listed name. Experienced this probably on 3 occasions now, one was an Indian company using same name on "dot IN" extension but imitating my dot Com logo of the one I have on squadhelp. The other is one company like that using a country level extension too and then this. I'm curious to know what anyone thinks on this and if someone have had similar experience.

Peace cool

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:48pm On May 27, 2022
beckplanet:
A Nigerian company used one of my Squadhelp listed names as their brand name and registered it in the dot NG version which they registered recently. I see the brand is an App on Google play store (A Finance related Niche). Important to note also is that they used "almost similar logo" as that one on my SH Listed name. Now my Questions are
1. Can they afford to buy the dot come version of the name?
2. Secondly, Will this reduce or increase the chances of selling the name, outside their interest.
3. Is it an offence to imitate logo and and existing name without prior rights to ownership? (Although I can neglect/overlook this aspect by simply applying for a redesign of name logo)

And by the, this is not the first time I'm noticing my name especially the ones being listed at squadhelp being used in another extension but with exact same logo as my listed name. Probably on 3 occasions now, one was an Indian company using same name on dot IN extension but imitating my dot Com logo of the one I have on squadhelp. The other is one company like that using a country level extension too and then this. I'm curious to know what anyone thinks on this and if someone have had similar experience.

Peace cool

This looks like plagiarism. Not sure if that exist in domain. It's a pity Indians and Nigerians make things difficult to entrepreneurs.

Extensions is a leverage in domaining hence, the sta tus quo. However, you can pitch the .com at a lower price because a Google search by a buyer and having a similar extension in .ng is a turnoff except in exceptional cases.

On the logo, you can inform SH probably something can be done for them to drop the logo which may make them buy the name. Nigerians don't understand there are laws in the domain industry. A threat from SH can have positive effect.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
meetme01:

This looks like plagiarism. Not sure if that exist in domain. It's a pity Indians and Nigerians make things difficult to entrepreneurs.

Extensions is a leverage in domaining hence, the sta tus quo. However, you can pitch the .com at a lower price because a Google search by a buyer and having a similar extension in .ng is a turnoff except in exceptional cases.

On the logo, you can inform SH probably something can be done for them to drop the logo which may make them buy the name. Nigerians don't understand there are laws in the domain industry. A threat from SH can have positive effect.
Alright thanks for the input but I don't think a company interested in the name might see any wrong in other country code extentions. If its a TLD extension then maybe but country code extensions are a different ball game I guess.

And on your second take, I understand your point sha but nobody is threatening anybody oo smiley I'm willing to let this one slide. And hope name sales outside of their interest regardless. Them don too drag this we country on international level, an I'm not looking to add to that o smiley

But good feedback, thanks.

Peace cool

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2022
The Indian own is a standard. I think someone has talked about it before. They register SH listed names in other extensions

beckplanet:
A Nigerian company used one of my Squadhelp listed names as their brand name and registered it in the dot NG version which they registered recently. I see the brand is an App on Google playstore (A Finance related Niche). Important to note also is that they used "almost similar logo" as that one on my SH Listed name. But I've owned first probably a year now before the company was formed few months ago.

Now my Questions are:
1. Can they afford to buy the dot com version of the name? I'm skeptical to know in our 9ja companies buys names in the low $xxxx region. smiley although I've seen a bet related domain name sold to a Nigerian company but that is betting niche though which have alot of cash flow.

3. Is it an offence to imitate logo of an existing name without prior rights to ownership of the name? (Although I can neglect/overlook this aspect by simply applying for a logo redesign of the name)

And by the way , this is not the first time I'm noticing my name especially the ones being listed at Squadhelp being used in another extension by a new company but with exact same logo as my SH listed name. Experienced this probably on 3 occasions now, one was an Indian company using same name on "dot IN" extension but imitating my dot Com logo of the one I have on squadhelp. The other is one company like that using a country level extension too and then this. I'm curious to know what anyone thinks on this and if someone have had similar experience.

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2022
ollybode:
Sold

#Weemove

See life!!! I wanted to reg a domain name similar to this some days back!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:12pm On May 27, 2022
JohnQueen:
The Indian own is a standard. I think someone has talked about it before. They register SH listed names in other extensions

Wow, didn't know about that. Thanks for the input. Darpan who is CEO of Squadhelp is Indian maybe might connect to the reason why that happens sparingly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:35am On May 28, 2022
beckplanet:

Now my Questions are:

Peace cool
I have one like that, they registered the plural of mine, same logo as the one listed on SH, the company stopped existing now.
--The other one is a company with .eu and the country code but different logo. I've been thinking of pitching it to them, maybe they will buy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2022
Hello, which bank card is still working for online purchases even with the $20 limitations.
I know of Sterling. Use it this week @ 480/$

I went to access, was told their's is no longer working except the dollar card l.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2022
AkProsper:
Hello, which bank card is still working for online purchases even with the $20 limitations.
I know of Sterling. Use it this week @ 480/$

I went to access, was told their's is no longer working except the dollar card l.
First bank, Fidelity, GT, UBA, are all still working but if you exhaust them quickly use Barter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
First bank, Fidelity, GT, UBA, are all still working but if you exhaust them quickly use Barter.
What about Zenith Bank?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What about Zenith Bank?
I don't know. I only told him about the banks I used this month.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I don't know. I only told him about the banks I used this month.
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2022
There was a guy here that invested 400k+ loan he got from the Federal Government into domaining.

I can't remember your moniker but if you're still here, can you please come and update us on how you fared.

Any lessons or tips you might want to share with others thinking of going in that direction?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
It was Nigeriaismine

Cc Nigeriaismine
Crazeworld:
There was a guy here that invested 400k+ loan he got from the Federal Government into domaining.

I can't remember your moniker but if you're still here,

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 11:56am On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What about Zenith Bank?

Still works.

Bought a name at 490/$ last week.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Still works.

Bought a name at 490/$ last week.
Alright thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ab2care and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.