Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563384 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:20pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=ollybode post=113234330][/quote]

Thank you. More sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
First bank, Fidelity, GT, UBA, are all still working but if you exhaust them quickly use Barter.

Please how do I get a barter account??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
Crazeworld:
There was a guy here that invested 400k+ loan he got from the Federal Government into domaining.

I can't remember your moniker but if you're still here, can you please come and update us on how you fared.

Any lessons or tips you might want to share with others thinking of going in that direction?

I think domaining... knowledge and experience...matters than Cash.

I don't think is the cash that is stopping one to make that huge sale 50k upwards or to have a consistent something that works.

From my observations: in the industry so far.

There these types of domainers:

1. Quantitative
2. Qualitative
3. Trenders
4. Get lucky guys
The first one uses number of extensions taken to determine to invest: Swetha XYZ queen, Alex Verdea etc.

Second one looks at other qualitative attributes..haykay205, Beckplanet, Keith deboer. Etc.

This icausetrouble seems to be a combination of both...I don't quite understand his strategy.

Then comes the trenders...they register based on current trends ....nd happening...if they hear new keyword, say nft...they don't mind to register 100 of such names...at a go.

Then we have the ones that just get lucky with a big sale..nd we don't hear from them again.

Back to the topic..400k in naira, current price of handreg now is around 5K...400K is nothing...it would only get u say around 80 domains...and can one get good names from Ed alone....the price of domains in some secondary markets sef for one ft reach 200K...nd no assurance he ft sale when u want.

That 400K if put to use in any domaining outside GEOS; it may go down the drain if the person doesn't find a STRATEGY,

doesn't have the KNOWLEDGE

doesn't have the EXPERIENCE.

And even the Geo sef...would u just go on a full blown registration spree at a go....will just be registering junks and play the number game. Cause from ma own small knowledge...if em given 400K...I won't just spend it at go...each month I may just register like 5 or 10 Geos or less.

It's not all about loan....that 400K ft just go down the drain...these days b4 I reg Geo name I dey do thorough scrutiny I no ft just go throw way 5K wey I ft use chop better meal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2022
Learner47:

I think domaining... knowledge and experience...matters than Cash.

I don't think is the cash that is stopping one to make that huge sale 50k upwards or to have a consistent something that works.

From my observations: in the industry so far.

Their these types of domainers:

1. Quantitative
2. Qualitative
3. Trenders
4. Get lucky guys
The first one uses number of extensions taken to determine to invest: Swetha XYZ queen, Alex Verdea etc.

Second one looks at other qualitative attributes..haykay205, Beckplanet, Keith deboer. Etc.

This icausetrouble seems to be a combination of both...I don't quite understand his strategy.

Then comes the trenders...they register based on current trends ....nd happening...if they hear new keyword, say nft...they don't mind to register 100 of such names...at a go.

Then we have the ones that just get lucky with a big sale..nd we don't hear from them again.

Back to the topic..400k in naira, current price of handreg now is around 5K...400K is nothing...it would only get u say around 80 domains...and can one get good names from Ed alone....

That 400K if put to use in any domaining outside GEOS; it may go down the drain if the person doesn't find a STRATEGY,

doesn't have the KNOWLEDGE

doesn't have the EXPERIENCE.

It's not all about loan....that 400K ft just go down the drain...these days b4 I reg Geo name I dey do thorough scrutiny I no ft just go throw way 5K wey I ft use chop better meal.

What do you look out for when scrutinising a Geo name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 12:49pm On May 28, 2022
They stopped it.
Sent me a mail.
AkProsper:
Hello, which bank card is still working for online purchases even with the $20 limitations.
I know of Sterling. Use it this week @ 480/$

I went to access, was told their's is no longer working except the dollar card l.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:02pm On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What do you look out for when scrutinising a Geo name?

I mentioned all that in my previous post.

There are many things I look into....even the possibility of another person registering similar variant in the next two months...

The possibility of a similar variant will soon drop..soon.

If u want to have high chances of selling a Geo name...get a name with at least 50 end users with the likelyhood that another domainer hasn't registered or will pitch a similar one to same ppl.

Thus, for my strategy it is better to get the end users first...b4 I go on to register the name.

Not registration before getting end users.

That is y d success rate of handreg-geo domainers like Ikhalyfah would beat folks like us that are Ed-Reg-geo domainers because we go on a speedy registration so another domainer don't register the domain...and when we start to find end users we discover the domain is 'Shit' despite looking good visually like 'austinRoofers'....but during outbound u find out the name is wack...nd u r like even before pitching to end users I for use this 5k buy pepper soup.

Summary--get end users be4 registering if u want to minimize d possibility of reging junks...

And there are many factors too to consider.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tobodex(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2022
Please I am interested in Binary trading and will like to invest in it.
is there anyone that is genuinely into the Binary trading that I can invest with and get returns from(honesty )

OR if there is a genuine online investment one can Invest in that does not involve referral before one will make money .
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
Bigman02:

Please how do I get a barter account??
Download the Barter app by Fluterwave, Register with Barta and request for a card. They use black market rates though but they are consistent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Precis: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
[Alright interested so how much is it

quote author=obuneme post=113178458]
Hi Précis, if you can, lets pair with one other person or two to get the software off 30% discount. I hear the software is massive and delivers 100%

@sapiosexuality can handle the payment if u don't mind.[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2022
Learner47:

There are many things I look into....even the possibility of another person registering similar variant in the next two months...

If u want to have high chances of selling a Geo name...get a name with at least 50 end users with the likelyhood that another domainer hasn't registered or will pitch a similar one to same ppl.

Thus, for my strategy it is better to get the end users first...b4 I go on to register the name.

That is y d success rate of handreg-geo domainers like Ikhalyfah would beat folks like us that are Ed-Reg-geo domainers because we go on a speedy registration so another domainer don't register the domain...and when we start to find end users we discover the domain is 'Shit' despite looking good visually like 'austinRoofers'....but during outbound u find out the name is wack...nd u r like even before pitching to end users I for use this 5k buy pepper soup.

Summary--get end users be4 registering if u want to minimize d possibility of reging junks...

Solid advice. Especially getting endusers before registering. If not getting, at least observing the end user sites manually and not just by looking at the list on Google Maps. Sometimes the names listed on a particular city search is entirely different from the city or they may be same but from the UK or other EU countries you wouldn't want to gamble on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
tobodex:
Please I am interested in Binary trading and will like to invest in it.
is there anyone that is genuinely into the Binary trading that I can invest with and get returns from(honesty )

OR if there is a genuine online investment one can Invest in that does not involve referral before one will make money .
Thanks

This thread is what you need. Start from page 1 or visit julanky dot com for direct mentorship from the OP himself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2022
Gpexchange:
It was Nigeriaismine
Bro if it's okay by you, I'd like to know how you fared.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2022
AkProsper:
Hello, which bank card is still working for online purchases even with the $20 limitations.
I know of Sterling. Use it this week @ 480/$

I went to access, was told their's is no longer working except the dollar card l.

Some has already mentioned Zenith; used it the previous week. Stanbic also worked.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
Learner47:

Boss have contacted you many times. You didn't reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2022
How best do I respond to this end user? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
AuntyAmope:
How best do I respond to this end user? Thanks.

The end user is not interested. Move on!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
First bank, Fidelity, GT, UBA, are all still working but if you exhaust them quickly use Barter.
U1:

Some has already mentioned Zenith; used it the previous week. Stanbic also worked.
Alright, thanks guys. This is what I should have done before visiting access smiley smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2022
Learner47:

... I no ft just go throw way 5K wey I ft use chop better meal.

smiley smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
Crazeworld:
There was a guy here that invested 400k+ loan he got from the Federal Government into domaining.

I can't remember your moniker but if you're still here, can you please come and update us on how you fared.

Any lessons or tips you might want to share with others thinking of going in that direction?
400k as what? as a newbie or as an experienced person?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 9jajoseph: 12:05am On May 29, 2022
erjo:

Look elsewhere
na you I dey look as oga
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2022
iykepromotions:
Targeting a 4-figure sale this new month. just picked this up yesterday and quite impressed. 5yr old domain; www.Starcityinsurance.com Won't sell it cheap.
chief did u later drop this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2022
This is a summary from the little I know on brandables.
I will make a separate post on Compound keywords brandable. And how to source for brandable names.
Good luck to us all

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by daharry(m): 1:44am On May 29, 2022
Who would help me buy a domain.. I'd transfer the money to you in cash once it's confirmed the domian is still available..
serious persons only
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 2:52am On May 29, 2022
Guys which one will u advice me to go with. I want to buy new domain. Pls help. Save a broke boy from scammer. Any money I lose now as a result of scam can make me depress. Help guys. Dynadot money is too high. I need cheaper ones

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 3:05am On May 29, 2022
Learner47:

Boss what do you think of yellow pages for getting end users. Do you use it??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.