Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555380 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Zigla:
I did below is the reply I got
You should kept the discussion going. Opening a new account is not it. Just keep chatting them up.

Please guys reading this, don't try it. This country's name is already associated with bad energy and cyber crimes and we are legit, please don't mess it up for the rest of us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Zigla:

When You where having the Dan issue ist before porting to Afternic I remember suggesting Epik to you.

Rob would have handled this thing flawlessly for you, he Replies personal mails himself. Or even our own Tony.

Keep messaging Afternic to truly know if they are still having the buyers funds and majorly relisting the domain.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Zigla:
I was shocked yesterday to here from a buyer that bought one of my Domain name tucsonjewerystore//king last month which afternic cancelled the transaction because of the 60days on sav that he hasn't gotten his fund.

I was trying to convince him to purchase from Dan that the 60days lock is over, which he insists that I should list on afternic that they still have his money. Afternic has baned me , I even created another account few days they closed it also. I need your input on this please
Write Afternic (it might be several correspondence followed by Phone calls). Inform them you did a follow up to Buyer after the transfer lock expired, and he expressed interest in continuing with the transaction especially since his funds was still with Afternic and requested you inform Afternic to go ahead with the domain transfer.

Was your ban from Afternic due to your listing a domain under 60 days lock. That's another issue to consider if it is unrelated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Zigla:

what did you do that afternic banned you for life? lets learn from you. Be truthful so that we can avoid such mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
priceactionx:

what did you do that afternic banned you for life? lets learn from you. Be truthful so that we can avoid such mistakes.
I did nothing bro. I can swear for that . Domain sold at afternic and they requested that I should transfer the domain which I couldn't due to the 60days lock on the domain name at sav which i informed them about. Few days I received an email from them that the transaction was cancelled. The next day I tried logging in to my account but couldn't , I contacted them they told me that my account is blocked. That's all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Promxy94:

When You where having the Dan issue ist before porting to Afternic I remember suggesting Epik to you.

Rob would have handled this thing flawlessly for you, he Replies personal mails himself. Or even our own Tony.

Keep messaging Afternic to truly know if they are still having the buyers funds and majorly relisting the domain.

the buyer insisted on buying from afternic bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Write Afternic (it might be several correspondence followed by Phone calls). Inform them you did a follow up to Buyer after the transfer lock expired, and he expressed interest in continuing with the transaction especially since his funds was still with Afternic and requested you inform Afternic to go ahead with the domain transfer.

Was your ban from Afternic due to your listing a domain under 60 days lock. That's another issue to consider if it is unrelated.
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who else is having issue on GoMoney? Been trying to transfer out money since yesterday with no success. Hope my money is safe
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Zigla:
I did nothing bro. I can swear for that . Domain sold at afternic and they requested that I should transfer the domain which I couldn't due to the 60days lock on the domain name at sav which i informed them about. Few days I received an email from them that the transaction was cancelled. The next day I tried logging in to my account but couldn't , I contacted them they told me that my account is blocked. That's all

thats too harsh. i know of their policies, but it should be warning not total blocking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Who else is having issue on GoMoney? Been trying to transfer out money since yesterday with no success. Hope my money is safe
With all the whole negative reviews people on this thread dishes out about that platform..you still went ahead to use them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
narite:

With all the whole negative reviews people on this thread dishes out about that platform..you still went ahead to use them
Not as bad as I thought.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Transfer done. Just chatted with an agent and they responded in less than 2 minutes asking me to update my app which I did and problem solved.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
There's someone here who talked about an email app he uses for outbounding instead of Gmail. Can someone point me to the place please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralKoko:
There's someone here who talked about an email app he uses for outbounding instead of Gmail. Can someone point me to the place please?
boomerang??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Transfer done. Just chatted with an agent and they responded in less than 2 minutes asking me to update my app which I did and problem solved.
you still use their virtual dollar card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mrblaze06:
you still use their virtual dollar card?
Yeah. Used it a day before yesterday to get two names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
okay,please what's their rate per dollar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mrblaze06:
okay,please what's their rate per dollar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
God bless IykePromotions.

God bless Haykay2005 and FaroukSenior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Zigla:
Maybe you should call their support number. You can resolve the blocked account and fix the pending sale at once.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Precis: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Softmojo:

Quantitative metrics? I don't understand that part.

I registered it because it was already registered on 2 other extensions.

I hope this is answers your question.

Congratulations, please how do one check name extensions/ variations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
So he go purnish the rest of us?
RESHARPENED:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WebWriter: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Where did you buy names from?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Mrblaze06:
boomerang??

I screenshot his name but I can't remember. Thing is I can't outbound cuz all my mails are bounced back with a notification like "The recipient server did not accept our request to connect"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Where's FaroukSenior?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Niswayne19: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
You can also make money by becoming an ambassador for Yellow Card. You get paid up to $100 monthly

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WebWriter: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Hi guys,
So I'm planning to buy names from 123 reg, has anyone bought from them before here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please who knows the charge for withdrawing from Payoneer to a domiciliary account?

cc Heryormilekan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
10$ fee for anything under 499$.....2% fee for anything above 500$..
U1:
Please who knows the charge for withdrawing from Payoneer to a domiciliary account

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: oregan(m), OlusegunAJ(m), Oshiofe, virtuedagirl(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.