Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532286 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Toor. It depends on your risk tolerance. I just made my first 5 figure sale this morning. Domain is just 3 days old. The most shocking part is that I don go do strong head go buy on SAV again. I am just praying they don't cancel it. I will share details about the name in 57 days time if everything goes well.
Domains on SAV are cheap but risky.

Omor congratulations boss.. Na God dey run am. 5fig domain no enter auction?

Boss you're fortunate jhor. This further shows that good names full ED.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:
When I searched an available name on Porkbun within some days, it will have been taken.
Is there some registering it or there's a software that makes awareness on available name searches?
Whois
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks.
Does Whois inform people of available searched names?
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whois
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:
When I searched an available name on Porkbun within some days, it will have been taken.
Is there some registering it or there's a software that makes awareness on available name searches?

Don't try it again on any registrar. Do your due diligence if you ready to buy. If not, watch list.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Whois

Don't as well to avoid story that touch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Toor. It depends on your risk tolerance. I just made my first 5 figure sale this morning. Domain is just 3 days old. The most shocking part is that I don go do strong head go buy on SAV again. I am just praying they don't cancel it. I will share details about the name in 57 days time if everything goes well.
Domains on SAV are cheap but risky.
Whao!! Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Good day greater Domainers. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency and cryptos exchange. We buy btc, usdt , eth , bnb , ada , xrp , Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller and Transferwise funds at good rate.....please slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

Omor congratulations boss.. Na God dey run am. 5fig domain no enter auction?

Boss you're fortunate jhor. This further shows that good names full ED.
The same thing that crossed my mind.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks.
I've lost myriad of names to this, can't just cry.
Heard and agreed. But I'd like to know if they got awared on that by insiders or any software.
meetme01:

Don't try it again on any registrar. Do your due diligence if you ready to buy. If not, watch list.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2022
Does UBA still offer the $20 limit?
Who has use them this month should pls comment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:
Does UBA still offer the $20 limit?
Who has use them this month should pls comment.
Yes. Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks very much bro, their rate?
viktor88:

Yes. Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg no vex oo, shey Whois date on name registration fit wrong?
Hy get this name whey I still thy check 2 days ago, available but Whois tell me say it was registered on 29-05-'22.
But I still they see this name 2 days ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:
I don't check rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
I bought PayDude//Xyz domain on Godaddy..
I placed for sale for $2000 on some marketplaces,
Too much or okay for that price?
Icausetrouble Iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok.
Done.
viktor88:

I don't check rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Please what are the best tools for getting leads on LinkedIn?

Contactout is very good but pricy, they have also reduced their free usage

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Please Guys, If I list this Domain Tucsonjewelrystore//king on my friend afternic account will afternic still cancel the transaction?

Afternic has finally refused to unlock my account after several appealing massage to them. And buyer said he will only purchase from afternic. I also got massage from the buyer that he has gotten his refund from afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Push/transfer to your friends Account.
Zigla:
Please Guys, If I list this Domain Tucsonjewelrystore//king on my friend afternic account will afternic still cancel the transaction?

Afternic has finally refused to unlock my account after several appealing massage to them. And buyer said he will only purchase from afternic. I also got massage from the buyer that he has gotten his refund from afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks.
Rankett:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:
Push/transfer to your friends Account.
I hope it won't be under 60 days lock again if I transfer to my friends account? the same 60 days lock at sav that caused all these.

Now the domain name is free from 60 days lock I don't want story oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harkstetunz: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zigla:

List it on your friends account. Get the auth code and have your friend complete the transaction for you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zigla:

Hmm, Afternic may have taken note of that particular domain and as such assume it's another of your accounts and close down your friend's account as well. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zigla:

Please what's their main reason for banning your account?

Is it wrong to list a domain that's under 60 days lock on their market place?

I still don't understand this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zigla:

why not discuss with your buyer to make this possible without this marketplace? What I mean is give him the auth code and show him how to transfer the domain into his Godaddy account. When transaction is successful you can ask him to pay into your paypal account if you don't have paypal, you can use exchangers here on nairaland or pay via bitcoin.

Check my last post how domain can be transferred to Godaddy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
therealMcCain:
Please what are the best tools for getting leads on LinkedIn?

Contactout is very good but pricy, they have also reduced their free usage

SalesQL chrome extension plugin

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Naija don cast.
Bought on 22nd last month, UBA charged 390, today 490.
Rankett:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Domainer1999:
Naija don cast.
Bought on 22nd last month, UBA charged 390, today 490.

UBA never charged you #390/$ last month. You probably didn't calculate it well.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's 390 sir.
My first name bought on GoDaddy @ $5.36.
They didn't deduct more than ~ ₦2,090
RESHARPENED:

UBA never charged you #390/$ last month. You probably didn't calculate it well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please who knows how much does GTB charges per dollar currently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 300wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.