Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558187 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Learner47:
ed

Nice. I looked through the name, didn't see sv or cpc attached to it. What motivated u to pick it then..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Faboosuarez:

Tha naira or dollar Kard?
create a virtual dollar card.You will be charged $2 for the card.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrblaze06:
create a virtual dollar card.You will be charged $2 for the card.

I've done all this Tay Tay, I'll try using it by next month, thanks for the info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
erjo:

Nice. I looked through the name, didn't see sv or cpc attached to it. What motivated u to pick it then..

It's a Geo name (Qualitative attributes) of which I had mentioned in many of my previous post:

1. End users( availability of emails in Gmap, Google, Bing, Facebook).
2. Similar variant hasn't been registered by another domainer for outbound and sometimes d probability dt similar variant is not about to drop soon.
3. Domain hasn't been outbounded the previous year and didn't sell.

I might have forgotten some

U can lookup dem in d previous post.

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
golamike:
Who else has noticed that email hunter extension no longer works on kiwi browser? Been trying to fix the problem to no avail. Anyone with a useful tip?

I used it like 5 hours ago.
It still works.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Learner47:

It's a Geo name (Qualitative attributes) of which I had mentioned in many of my previous post:

2. Similar variant hasn't been registered by another domainer for outbound and sometimes d probability dt similar variant is not about to drop soon.

Great
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Learner47:

bro please how do I know a domain has not been outbounded the previous year and didn't sell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Guys help me to fill this form on afternic payment. How do I fill the form so as to maximize payouts? I mean instead of the normal exchange rate of 415 or 420 to 1dollar, to exchange at least at black market rate or nearly.
Please guys.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Just joined the web5 bandwagon with 3 domains. I hope iyanu sele soon smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
symbuul:
Guys help me to fill this form on afternic payment. How do I fill the form so as to maximize payouts? I mean instead of the normal exchange rate of 415 or 420 to 1dollar, to exchange at least at black market rate or nearly.
Please guys.
Enter your dorm account details not the regular one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
How can you see that my domain is having a for sale,Landing page. And you are still reaching out to me to buy yours.

Oya sales letter don land for who wan use.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
AkProsper:

Enter your dorm account details not the regular one.

I just uploaded a photo. Please do well to relook.
Do I need to tick "add intermediary bank info"?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Do you have a domiliciary account?....also currency should be usd not ngn that will reduce rate for u..
symbuul:
Please guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gpexchange:
Do you have a domiliciary account?....also currency should be usd not ngn that will reduce rate for u..

Okay bro. I don't have domiciliary account, which means I'll have to open one. So when I'm done, I'll insert the details? Do I need to tick the "add intermediary bank info" after filling the form?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Opening one isn't that easy depending on the bank and type of account you want to open......you could try using Grey / co and use the uk details there to fill it....since its around same black market rate and less work during withdrawal's..........but if it's domiliciary account you want then when you open it come back here and fill in the details according....no don't tick that intermediary info..... difference is fee of afternic with grey is 5$ but with domiliciary it's 25$..
symbuul:

Okay bro. I don't have domiciliary account, which means I'll have to open one. So when I'm done, I'll insert the details? Do I need to tick the "add intermediary bank info" after filling the form?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Favourdman:
bro please how do I know a domain has not been outbounded the previous year and didn't sell

Where do I start??..

Ah well...here's how I go abt.

I don't think it work for handregs though

When have a niche in mind..I set my ED parameters and start searching from 2017 downwards...go as far as u can.

ii. I watchlist based on: - size of city, length of name, ACR (very important to me)
After watchlisting to my satisfaction...I will then balance well, visit my watchlist and start downsizing.
--click on Reg, it will show u similar domains/variations.
* I remove domains whose variations were recently added to ED.
* For the ones that survive, I click on their ACR if they have, it takes me to archive.org where I can see what the domain was last used for.
-- i keep the ones that were previously functioning sites (for obvious reasons), I avoid there ones that where hosted for sale. If the city is very large, but no archive info..I may "keep in view"

- for the ones that survive this second process, I then go to hosterstats to confirm if the expiration dates tallies with that of archive.org (shouldn't be off by more than a year. Just to make sure I'm on track.

-- sometimes I check domaintools to see if the number of "dropped" tallies with the number of "deleted" on hosterstats. Just for good measure.

--to be double sure, I then visit the search bar of DAn and type in the last surviving domains one by one...if nothing pops up, I then pen it down for possible registrar. I hardly visit Afternic for this though.

Sometimes hosterstats will show u the marketplace it was last listed....

..and this my goodman, is how I go abt it.

29 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vikkoh:

I used it like 5 hours ago.
It still works.
does it work on iPhone ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gpexchange:
Opening one isn't that easy depending on the bank and type of account you want to open......you could try using Grey / co and use the uk details there to fill it....since its around same black market rate and less work during withdrawal's..........but if it's domiliciary account you want then when you open it come back here and fill in the details according....no don't tick that intermediary info..... difference is fee of afternic with grey is 5$ but with domiliciary it's 25$..

Thanks bro. You've been helpful. I've just been verified on grey. Below are screenshots of the accounts, which do I create? I'm hoping it's the "Great Britain Pounds"?
What should I fill in the marked spaces? I'm asking all these so I don't make any silly mistake. Abeg no vex

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I can't be the only one that has noticed one shitty account on dan that puts all the expiring domains of that day In the account just to make us think it's been listed before....the account always has above 80k-800k domains ..........it takes domains expiring that day and paste.......even according to archive.org the domains were active website few months ago....I don't understand that account....I know dan closes it but they keep opening another.....

https://dan.com/domain-seller/domain-seller-72e9c17b-98b4-4613-9b13-0a4af64a0432?&results=50&order_by=relevance

This is another version of it.....just created recently none of the domains on the account is resolving and all the names on the account are expiring today.....and they were active websites not for sale before....I don't get the reasoning behind this tbh.
halogate:

--to be double sure, I then visit the search bar of DAn and type in the last surviving domains one by one...if nothing pops up, I then pen it down for possible registrar. I hardly visit Afternic for this though.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
No P ask away......yes it's great britain pounds..in occupation fill in domainer.....in the last field fill in domaining..that's what I did
symbuul:

Thanks bro. You've been helpful. I've just been verified on grey. Below are screenshots of the accounts, which do I create? I'm hoping it's the "Great Britain Pounds"?
What should I fill in the marked spaces? I'm asking all these so I don't make any silly mistake. Abeg no vex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Osas187:
does it work on iPhone ?

I don't know. I use an Android.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gpexchange:
No P ask away......yes it's great britain pounds..in occupation fill in domainer.....in the last field fill in domaining..that's what I did

Thanks. There's an issue. I used NIN slip. It's asking that I must enter the expiry date of document but there's nothing of such on the NIN.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yeah I also used nin....just put in any date in 2025 .....they are an african company they are well aware nin has no expiration date.
symbuul:

Thanks. There's an issue. I used NIN slip. It's asking that I must enter the expiry date of document but there's nothing of such on the NIN.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please gurus, after outbounding successfully and the end user agrees to pay how do I get my money without using listing sites as a middle man?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yeah I also used nin....just put in any date in 2025 .....they are an african company they are well aware nin has no expiration date.

Thanks again. They said they are on it as it takes few business days and they will notify me via mail. Na man you be!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2022
How u take know say my name no be Ngozi lol grin grin grin
symbuul:

Thanks again. They said they are on it as it takes few business days and they will notify me via mail. Na man you be!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
How u take know say my name no be Ngozi lol grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
symbuul:

Sorry. Modified: Thanks again. They said they are on it as it takes few business days and they will notify me via mail. Na ngozi you be!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Hahahahahhaha .....
symbuul:

cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
I can't be the only one that has noticed one shitty account on dan that puts all the expiring domains of that day In the account just to make us think it's been listed before....the account always has above 80k-800k domains ..........it takes domains expiring that day and paste.......even according to archive.org the domains were active website few months ago....I don't understand that account....I know dan closes it but they keep opening another.....

https://dan.com/domain-seller/domain-seller-72e9c17b-98b4-4613-9b13-0a4af64a0432?&results=50&order_by=relevance

This is another version of it.....just created recently none of the domains on the account is resolving and all the names on the account are expiring today.....and they were active websites not for sale before....I don't get the reasoning behind this tbh.

Bro..not sure I get u clearly.
But I use DAN search bar to check if a particular domain is/was hosted on DAN. Any thing asides the result I see matters not to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2022
waleayeni1:
Please gurus, after outbounding successfully and the end user agrees to pay how do I get my money without using listing sites as a middle man?

Better list the domain oh..

Unless you want enduser to transfer the funds directly to ur domiciliary acct..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Yes that's what am trying to say ....... An account on dan list a large part of domains that are expiring that day on their account....so when you check the search bar it shows up as listed on DAN and u will leave it cause you feel it's been listed before.......but in reality the domain was only listed today and not for sale previously at all.....

Let's say I notice you want a domain...so I quickly list it on my dan account the day before dropping so when you are researching it shows up as listed on dan so you think it's been there since when I only did it today to get you to ignore the domain....so I can reg it......That's what this account does it copies and paste a huge amount of the dropping list of today and adds it to their dan account.....even tho they never owned it previously at all
halogate:

Bro..not sure I get u clearly.
But I use DAN search bar to check if a particular domain is/was hosted on DAN. Any thing asides the result I see matters not to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: edogu(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.