Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546140 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
BrainRider:

Oh lesotho! I've tried it but the account was blocked even before I started using it. Will still search and try again. Thank you.

Did you verify the account before it was blocked?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahu: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys, check this out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
symbuul:

No need bro. I was the one who clicked on buy. A very silly move.
Gooshhh... Now I see why the man is protective of his names that sold. I won't hold it against him if he stopped reporting at all.

@icausetrouble... abeg no vex.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
symbuul:
ICauseTrouble greetings bro. Sedo is still asking me to make payment within 5days to their account. Abeg help me beg them if you could. They just sent me two mails some minutes ago tagging it "payment reminder", but they already cancelled the transaction some days ago and said they had forgiven me but warned me not to make the mistake again. At a time about four days ago, they were talking about paying them the 15% commission. I begged them, they sent a mail telling me I had been forgiven, only to start again today. They included your contact details again today without phone number, if not I would have called or whatsapp'd you.
Please a mail from you to them can settle this, I believe. Help me bro.
I attached screenshots.

Sorry to ask boss, when last did you visit a psychiatrist? cos there is no way you are not a madman.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
budosky:

Sorry to ask boss, when last did you visit a psychiatrist? cos there is no way you are not a madman.

Hmm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
2sexycom:
Gooshhh... Now I see why the man is protective of his names that sold. I won't hold it against him if he stopped reporting at all.

@icau.setrouble... abeg no vex.

Bro, it doesn't have anything to do with names that sold. It's not hidden that I take the guy as a "mentor" here somehow, you can check my posts on where I made comments about him and I follow him too on nairaland. He's a genius. I'm only unhappy this happened and I take all blames for it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
symbuul:

Bro, it doesn't have anything to do with names that sold. It's not hidden that I take the guy as a "mentor" here somehow, you can check my posts on where I made comments about him and I follow him too on nairaland. He's a genius. I'm only unhappy this happened and I take all blames for it.
Zukwanike
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zukwanike

Sorry. I'm out of the thread forever. I'll just read from now on.
Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oga oh.. Icausetrouble wey thing happen to don understand.... But una sha no wan rest..... If na question now everyone go disappear...... The guy could have kept quiet about what happened and no one would know it was him we would think it's a ghost prank buyer but he chose to come clean and we don warn am already..... but that's not enough for una.......Na head una dey find. angry......

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Promxy94:
Immediately Jack made an announcement on web5 I looked up some names that where available.

Now all are registered and slammed High prices. Just saw a sale of a web5.info

What do you think of web5. Can it successfully be achieved. Web3 seems abandoned.

So far I have zero web5 name.

Same here.

However, I only learned of the new trend this afternoon when I checked Twitter and saw the .info sale post.

I was like, "What happened to web4?," "Will web5 prove more enduring than web3?.."

I am not convinced to hustle around for dollar to buy some web5 domains yet. I might have already taken the risk to buy some names right now if my Payoneer card hadn't expired.

I mean if web3 could be threatened so quick, who knows what would happen to web5?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Woke up to this in the morning. Small sale but impressive returns on investment!

Thanks and glory to God!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
U1:
Woke up to this in the morning. Small sale but impressive returns on investment!

Thanks and glory to God!
Congrats bro...turning less than 6,000 Naira to over 100,000 Naira. Within the comfort of your home....That is Ponzi grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Alexxien:

Congrats bro...turning less than 6,000 Naira to over 100,000 Naira. Within the comfort of your home....That is Ponzi grin

6K bawo abi 500naira

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Noahu: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
These fresh domains are available. Do you need them?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
U1:

Same here.

However, I only learned of the new trend this afternoon when I checked Twitter and saw the .info sale post.

I was like, "What happened to web4?," "Will web5 prove more enduring than web3?.."

I am not convinced to hustle around for dollar to buy some web5 domains yet. I might have already taken the risk to buy some names right now if my Payoneer card hadn't expired.

I mean if web3 could be threatened so quick, who knows what would happen to web5?

Having same feeling that web5 may fade away after this noise.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
symbuul:

Lol...you are just too active....those reminders coming from SEDO are harmless..after discussing with them and clearing up the confusion; you should know that already. That message is probably an auto thing...automatically sent to keep reminding buyers to pay once they clicked “purchase button”. It will eventually stop after some few days. Pls, take a break mate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
halogate:

Where do I start??..

Ah well...here's how I go abt.

I don't think it work for handregs though

When have a niche in mind..I set my ED parameters and start searching from 2017 downwards...go as far as u can.

ii. I watchlist based on: - size of city, length of name, ACR (very important to me)
After watchlisting to my satisfaction...I will then balance well, visit my watchlist and start downsizing.
--click on Reg, it will show u similar domains/variations.
* I remove domains whose variations were recently added to ED.
* For the ones that survive, I click on their ACR if they have, it takes me to archive.org where I can see what the domain was last used for.
-- i keep the ones that were previously functioning sites (for obvious reasons), I avoid there ones that where hosted for sale. If the city is very large, but no archive info..I may "keep in view"

- for the ones that survive this second process, I then go to hosterstats to confirm if the expiration dates tallies with that of archive.org (shouldn't be off by more than a year. Just to make sure I'm on track.

-- sometimes I check domaintools to see if the number of "dropped" tallies with the number of "deleted" on hosterstats. Just for good measure.

--to be double sure, I then visit the search bar of DAn and type in the last surviving domains one by one...if nothing pops up, I then pen it down for possible registrar. I hardly visit Afternic for this though.

Sometimes hosterstats will show u the marketplace it was last listed....

..and this my goodman, is how I go abt it.

okay bro thanks for the explanation, I do appreciate God bless ya sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Alexxien:

Less than N600, you meant? smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Please I tried to outbound but it doesn't go through, they keep showing this

Make person reply me na
What should I do here I cannot outbound because of this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
GeneralKoko:

Try all these.

1. Change your subject.
2. Use a VPN while outbounding.
3. Try to send to your other email and see if this issue still comes up.
4. Change your sales letter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2022
symbuul:

Blessings.
lol, ASUU really need to call off this strike...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Promxy94:
How can you see that my domain is having a for sale,Landing page. And you are still reaching out to me to buy yours.

Oya sales letter don land for who wan use.
Bro so kind of you for covering the guys name. God bless u and all of us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2022
rm94:

There is a self generated lead link that sends the buyer straight to payment for the domain and it's 5% charge on Dan. You can use that. Search for it under sales and lead. I think you need to put email and some other information of the buyer. Cheers.

I appreciate all your help. I am genuinely grateful this forum for the sincere support it provides to those who genuinely want to improve themselves. I greet all of una specially.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemd: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Vikkoh:

Visit Julanky//king and/or start from Page one to know more about this business.
Thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2022
GeneralKoko:

If I am a white guy I don't think I will open your mail judging by your names, your email ID too doesn't help.

This is my opinion.

As for your question, maybe Nigeria IP has been banned by the recipient server.

Your subject says domain up for sale

Why should I open the mail to see which domain is for sale? Did he tell you he is looking for domain to buy?

Your subject should be eye catching, it should arouse his interest.

You should put the domain name in the subject(go through the thread, examples abound)-That's why the golden rule is that the name should be related/useful to the clients business.

Another thing, copy that error message & paste it on Google, you will get more answers & possible solutions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2022
symbuul:

Blessings.

If only you can stick to this advice. Don't just read from now on, start reading from Page 1

By the time you get to present page, the Jim Jim in you would have calmed down & you would have learnt alot.

You used the word beg twice in your last post. I can only imagine the embarrassing mail you must have sent to Sedo "begging them"

Your crime is 3fold.

1. Against icausetrouble
2. Against the international domaining community/business
3. Against the Nigerian domaining community

Our image has been battered enough, so we don't need additional acts like yours to dent us more.

If you think what you did is no big deal, take this to namepros(beginner section) their responses will show you. If you want to test further, go to the general section

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:37am On Jun 13, 2022
GeneralKoko:

For clarity, I am not asking you to change your names to that of a whiteman

You aren't outbounding Tier1 names where other details can be ignored.

You can use Gift Nwikegha

Your Email ID is also somehow.

Your ID can be Gift.Nwikegha or something more simple & professional

Just my Opinion o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Mrblaze06:
create a virtual dollar card.You will be charged $2 for the card.

Can payments be received through the dollar virtual card too?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.
congrats... did you had a BIN set before you outbound and was the price included in your sales letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2022
For newbies..... This is why handreg (that's coming up with names off your head) in your first year isn't good..... Unless it's geo like ikhalyfah after serious analysis or a trending niche like meta...... Focus on Drop regs(names used before) for the first year at least...cause we lack the knowledge to understand what combination sells...

I keep seeing more of you with made up names u came up with.....

https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-i-made-8k-selling-brandables-and-how-much-it-cost-me.1073976/#post-6650409

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.