Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546152 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Bros hope you've found a guide and hope you follow their advice.

Just coping.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Lol
Haven't used either before just asking for those that might have.
Clear cache of your browser and try again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
symbuul:

Just coping.
Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. XYZ FREE 22. Join them
thanks man, just got one .xyz for free grin.. my first domain cool

Ps I'm not getting the verification code for phone verification from Porkbun. Anyone facing same issue ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Promxy94:

Create a Nigerian PayPal account, link your barter card to it, then pay with PayPal from namesilo, it will work flawlessly and your barter card will be debited.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
Go back and select UK as your country don't use nigeria at all.......use the same bank address that grey provided....for both times. The address is under your account number it's there.....the phone number put your nigerian number....it should be exactly like below screenshot...then put in the remaining details
What should I use for the ACH routing number, they are asking for it on Epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mayoorcity:
It seems the barter card is not working anymore. I've been trying to use it for the past 2 hours. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
seem it only work fine on goddady and Dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please, I tried registering a .xyz name with porkbun, but mine is asking for a $1.00 checkout payment.

Can someone help me with what to do about this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
donsharwama:
Please, I tried registering a .xyz name with porkbun, but mine is asking for a $1.00 checkout payment.

Can someone help me with what to do about this?
Yes, they will refund it, it's just for verification purpose
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
jamih:

Yes, they will refund it, it's just for verification purpose

Okay.. thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's for usa account....choose wire transfer for epik and fill in your uk details from grey u won't see routing number there .....
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What should I use for the ACH routing number, they are asking for it on Epik.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bushaga: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please can anyone help on wish tools I can use to extract email for android
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gpexchange:
That's for usa account....choose wire transfer for epik and fill in your uk details from grey u won't see routing number there .....
Ok.That with Swift right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Available for Sale @ Cheap Price

luxuryhomeslakeland .com
luxuryutahproperties .com
coloradoautoservice .com
vancouverdoggrooming .com
houstondrugattorney .com
carolinadivorceattorney .com
packingandmovingservice .com

Chat me on the number in my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes..
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok.That with Swift right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bushaga:
Please can anyone help on wish tools I can use to extract email for android

Before them ban me again.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. XYZ FREE 22. Join them
I got one through this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Privatebusines: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
My barter card is telling me to use a valid card, don't know what that means.
Please I need help on it, need to pay for a domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheKrakon: 3:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
As long as you trust the exchanger and they won't run with ya money......yes u can

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Babalakin:
thanks man, just got one .xyz for free grin.. my first domain cool

Ps I'm not getting the verification code for phone verification from Portbun. Anyone facing same issue ?
hello how do I go about this promo?
I mean is it possible to register in Epik?

sorry for asking but I no Sabi how to get am free
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Babalakin:
pls I checked a geo, and found it was deleted 3 times on hosterstats,and dropped 2 times on domaintools..must the 'drops' and 'delete' tally?. If it doesn't tally do you ditch the name?
Not really...I only ditch if I see something better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2022
chikishpilot:
hello how do I go about this promo?
I mean is it possible to register in Epik?

sorry for asking but I no Sabi how to get am free

Pick any .XYZ domain you'd be interested in and cart it. Apply the promo code Sapiosexuality posted up there and checkout.
You'll be debited $1 but will be refunded later on.

You can only get it on Porkbun and it's a one time thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bushaga: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Vikkoh:

Before them ban m[color=#006600][/color]e again.

Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Good day greater freelancers. @ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency exchange.

We buy Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller and Transferwise funds at good rate

We also do withdrawal such as Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer, Amazon kdp, domain sale withdrawal etc.

......Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Richsteemit:

No mail but I was debited. It seem my village people are after me this week. I also send 4,300 to barter app since the day before yesterday till today it haven't show in my account. Have try to contact bater app from email and phone they didn't reply me. I'm just frustrated like hell till the extent that I feel like just crying. cry
have you been refunded for this transaction cos mine have not been refunded.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dreezy007: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello I want to appreciate the Creator of this content, I bought his Domain course at my final year in school, jun 2019, so I followed everything, I Carefully searched some domains and bought about 3-4 domains. I got carried away with final year project and all. Just to find out now in 2022 that one of my domain was already sold about 3 months later in 2019. And I have been credited, I had money waiting in my namesilo account to withdraw, I successfully withdrew it, thank you so much, find detail pictures below

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2022
dreezy007:
Hello I want to appreciate the Creator of this content, I bought his Domain course at my final year in school, jun 2019, so I followed everything, I Carefully searched some domains and bought about 3-4 domains. I got carried away with final year project and all. Just to find out now in 2022 that one of my domain was already sold about 3 months later in 2019. And I have been credited, I had money waiting in my namesilo account to withdraw, I successfully withdrew it, thank you so much, find detail pictures below
Congrats! So are you coming back or just passing through?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice congrats...3 years ago lol...Omo...
dreezy007:
Hello I want to appreciate the Creator of this content, I bought his Domain course at my final year in school, jun 2019

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2022
dreezy007:
Thats great congrats on your sale man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2022
dreezy007:

Omo this kynn thing burst brain.
Congratulations wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2022
dreezy007:
Hello I Carefully searched some domains and bought about 3-4 domains. Just to find out now in 2022 that one of my domain was already sold about 3 month.

Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Anybody interested in $95 Pa_yPal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.