Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557055 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Have your friend be able to receive the money for that domain on pending Sale?
the transaction is still going on imagine the domain name was on pending sales for 7days� while the buyer has maid the payment. Anyway , thank God that later they confirmed the payment. The domain transfer to them was successful through my friend yesterday. Patiently waiting for for them to disburse the payment ( that could be like more 30 days lol) Afternic is specialized in frustrating domain investors, very dull market place. No market place like Dan and Epik (I love them)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2022
I still feel like you should be able to get your afternic account back tho..u didn't really do anything bad and u could prove the domain is urs...cause afternic is kinda important to domainers cause of sales they bring.....I guess opening another cheesy..
Zigla:
the transaction is still going on imagine the domain name was on pending sales for 7days� while the buyer has maid the payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Zigla:
the transaction is still going on imagine the domain name was on pending sales for 7days� while the buyer has maid the payment. Anyway , thank God that later they confirmed the payment. The domain transfer to them was successful through my friend yesterday. Patiently waiting for for them to disburse the payment ( that could be like more 30 days lol) Afternic is specialized in frustrating domain investors, very dull market place. No market place like Dan and Epik (I love them)

Don't worry if you are using PayPal you will get your payment this week or next.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
I still feel like you should be able to get your afternic account back tho..u didn't really do anything bad and u could prove the domain is urs...cause afternic is kinda important to domainers cause of sales they bring.....I guess opening another cheesy..
Does Grey work with Squadhelp payoneer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!!
Domain name: Dallas // Concrete // contractor (dot) // com
Sale venue: Afternic (Jun 13, 2022)
Lander: DNS to DAN
Listing type : BIN
Sale price: USD 479
Afternic commission fee: USD 95 (20%)
Purchase venue : drop catch (12-12-2021)
Purchase price: USD 10
Net Profit: USD 384
Hold time : 6 months
Last outbound: May 30
Lead sources: Let's Extract, Clearbit, Gmap & contacts forms.
Reoutbound keyword used: Ready mix in Austin Texas, Dallas concrete.
Outbound response rate: < 2 %

More Sales to us all. Thank you.

Brother thanks alot for being so direct about your outbound strategy... Let me go back to my book.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2022
U would have to add the grey to ur payoneer account and withdraw from payoneer to grey after SH pays to your payoneer account
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Does Grey work with Squadhelp payoneer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
U would have to add the grey to ur payoneer account and withdraw from payoneer to grey after SH pays to your payoneer account
Ok, you have been of help,thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2022
come online now?
BOOKWORMLUX:
Get Verified Emails For Your Domain Names at #350 only

07081619369 (Available on WhatsApp)

Source: Letsextract
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2022
VersatileVee:

Gi bu nwa Zukwanike...must u talk? can't you allow a man to express himself? he has already admitted his mistakes what else do you want? wanna crucify him? hmm na wa...o this online clowns.

@SYMBUUL It is Okay bro, boss @Icausetrouble has accepted ur apology as long as u dont commit another one and please be very careful na hustle we all came here for.
Ezigbote Onye Igbo Ekele Ka'm Jiri bia Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!!

Most detailed geo sales report I ever seen. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!! Domain name: Dallas // Concrete // contractor (dot) // com Sale venue: Afternic (Jun 13, 2022) Lander: DNS to DAN Listing type : BIN Sale price: USD 479 Afternic commission fee: USD 95 (20%) Purchase venue : drop catch (12-12-2021) Purchase price: USD 10 Net Profit: USD 384 Hold time : 6 months Last outbound: May 30 Lead sources: Let's Extract, Clearbit, Gmap & contacts forms. Reoutbound keyword used: Ready mix in Austin Texas, Dallas concrete. Outbound response rate: < 2 %
Truly the most detailed sales report! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gpexchange:

Bro, I'm setting up my Afternic payment setting with my Grey account. I'm at the Second stage, which option will I choose under the "Account type"?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Don't think it matters but choose checking...
Obagoblog:

Bro, I'm setting up my Afternic payment setting with my Grey account. I'm at the Second stage, which option will I choose under the "Account type"?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
hello, please have you received payment with checking selected?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gpexchange:

I've done it... Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Learner47:

Torr..if it come turn to spamming. At 10 followups I just move on....nd re-schedule for the d next cycle of outbound probably after 6months. If e no still sale..then I allow to drop.

how do you find time to do 10 follow ups? seems like a lot. Are there times you have like 7-10 names on different stages of the 10-stage-follow-up process?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes
Sadiq3051:
hello, please have you received payment with checking selected?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
2horsePOWER:
Anybody interested in $95 Pa_yPal?

Sold to Zidoh!
Smooth Transaction cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
2horsePOWER:

Sold to Zidoh!
Smooth Transaction cool
It's nice working with you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
crudedude:

how do you find time to do 10 follow ups? seems like a lot. Are there times you have like 7-10 names on different stages of the 10-stage-follow-up process?
I'm a full time domainer. All in...Either I fail or I lose.

The outcome; only God can determine.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
is there an app to get a usa or uk virtual number for free. calls only
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asquad: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Promxy94:
This outbounding eeh

Some end users are funny to conversate with.

This three messages are from an end user of a domain I Outbounded, and the replies. Won't drop most of my replies but this are her messages and my last reply to her.
u get time oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
Opening one isn't that easy depending on the bank and type of account you want to open......you could try using Grey / co and use the uk details there to fill it....since its around same black market rate and less work during withdrawal's..........but if it's domiliciary account you want then when you open it come back here and fill in the details according....no don't tick that intermediary info..... difference is fee of afternic with grey is 5$ but with domiliciary it's 25$..
what do you find difficult in opening a dorm. acct.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PureGhabby: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let us help you outbound your domains with good shared percentage. Number @ my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bgolden: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Obagoblog:

Savings
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
I said some ( as in depending on the bank or the account type u need) some needs u to have 2 references who have current account to sign for u and not everyone has that... obviously there are ways some bank can help for a token but again not everyone can afford that......and some account type or bank don't need u to have anything... obviously both have different benefits
tranxo:
what do you find difficult in opening a dorm. acct.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Harllaby:
Sales Alert!!!

Congratulations. More sales ahead.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hi F&F..

Pls an end user is asking for "visit report"..any idea how i will go about it.

Cc: any one with ideas

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.