Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548365 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
HIScraziness:

lmao
I read this like Bro Shaggi would have said... Leemao! You're wicked! grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:
grin I won register but no money
I be jambite
so make I help dey suggest names for people wey get money
I will be dropping so many of them when I get chance
money no dey but sense dey
make I help people sad
Be like e dey fresh for your head. I'll suggest as you dey research names wey you wan suggest for people to register and give you cut, why not register on BrandNewName and be participating in naming contest. Just one win there and you'll kickstart your geo domaining career. What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Koats14:
Be like e dey fresh for your head. I'll suggest as you dey research names wey you wan suggest for people to register and give you cut, why not register on BrandNewName and be participating in naming contest. Just one win there and you'll kickstart your geo domaining career. What do you think?
wow
haven't heard of the site before
does it work like squadhelp that only gv three free trials or it works just for free?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:

1; car dealers Darlington
check it out
be fast
Lol. Be fast? I pity whoever registers this. grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
HIScraziness:

lmao
Lolol. You dey see this kind thing so. grin grin grin.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:
grin I won register but no money
I be jambite
so make I help dey suggest names for people wey get money
I will be dropping so many of them when I get chance
money no dey but sense dey
make I help people sad
Lol. Better don't register that name. It seems you don't have the idea yet. Just chill and read more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Be fast? I pity whoever registers this. grin grin
chill I mean to check it out not to buy
when I say check out, I mean to go through it jejelly
I have many more
again I mean he should reason the name to know wether it worth something good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:

chill I mean to check it out not to buy
when I say check out, I mean to go through it jejelly
I have many more
again I mean he should reason the name to know wether it worth something good
Okay. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:

1; car dealers Darlington
check it out
be fast

Lol... I thought you had something like Virtualspace in king or Austindentist
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rankett:

Lol... I thought you had something like Virtualspace in king or Austindentist
I go drop many of them when I get chance,
I will drop one now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
hello guys another name
pls if you checked and the name is good, pls notify me if you register it and if it sells don't forget your boy oo
don't be stingy ooo pls
check out; Miami coin dealers in dt cm
be fast oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
ship direction in dt cm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:
hello guys another name
pls if you checked and the name is good, pls notify me if you register it and if it sells don't forget your boy oo
don't be stingy ooo pls
be fast oo

Ok go and learn more on Geo names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Promxy94:

I doubt he has any clue or have the means to even take your advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Promxy94:

I still dey learn no doubt
but I will keep suggesting who knows
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I doubt he has any clue or have the means to even take your advice.
I love advise yes especially when bosses do
I am always ready to learn, I would have registered as I said I have no money so I've got to say some of them here maybe some might be reasonable
pls I always like to learn
don't say that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don come again oo smiley
bosses make una check am
Vegas solar company
if you register am no forget your boy oo sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Houston health services
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dallas suit hotels
Atlanta best auto
I don stop for today
bosses make una inspect this names
throwaway bad ones and take good ones if there's any
pls don't forget say your boy dey here if you register and sell any of my listed names goodnight
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please I restricted my WHOIS information. Is that OK in the domaining business? Apparently, epik keeps a count of number of attempts to view it. Abeg make una advise me because I feel like this is the month
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:
hello guys another name
don't be stingy ooo pls
be fast oo
you are a real jambbite indeed. cool down bro. Stop misleading your fellow newbies with all these hard to sale names. Please start from page one, you still have a long way to go, only if you would listen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
chikishpilot:
hello guys another name
don't be stingy ooo pls
be fast oo

This one wey body pepper you like, nah to chop cane o, my candid advice for you. Go back to primary one and start afresh with bairo and jotter.

Ire ooo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:21am On Jun 22, 2022
JohnnA1:
Anyone uses Stanbic ATM here?
What is the limit, and rate?
Their monthly threshold was $50 when other banks were doing 20. In the recent event of GTB increasing their limit, Stanbic might have reviewed theirs upward as well but I'm not sure.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2022
waleayeni1:
Please I restricted my WHOIS information. Is that OK in the domaining business? Apparently, epik keeps a count of number of attempts to view it. Abeg make una advise me because I feel like this is the month

Any takers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LSKD: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2022
waleayeni1:

You can't restrict a whois information, you can only have domain privacy where the registrant info are hidden.

Advice: Read nothing less than half of this thread if you are serious about this business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Zigla:
you are a real jambbite indeed. cool down bro. Stop misleading your fellow newbies with all these hard to sale names. Please start from page one, you still have a long way to go, only if you would listen.
okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Besthelp01(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Hello guys

Please which tool do you use to get email addresses?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
LSKD:

You can't restrict a whois information, you can only have domain privacy where the registrant info are hidden.

Advice: Read nothing less than half of this thread if you are serious about this business.

Trust me when I tell you that I follow this thread bumper to bumper. Is it best practice to hide registrant info in the domaining business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Which trusted exchanger has a Payoneer rate above N580

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.