Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555106 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
FxExpo:
Turkey/dental/care/com
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to report my biggest single sale yet.

Name - A/h/a/f/u/n dot com
Purchase Price - $24 + 1 renewal
Price Sold - $4k
Hold Time - 13 months

Buyer first made an initial offer of $400, we negotiated and agreed on $4000.

I'm still hoping for my first 5 figure sale.

More sales everyone!

Congrats bro...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

Price Sold - $4k
Hold Time - 13 months

More sales everyone!
Chief Congrats On Your Sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
symbuul:

Ed?
Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TDMO: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Notice !

Vacancy for driver on Uber/Taxify Platform

-Must live in Lagos
-Must have a valid driver license/NIN
-Must be okay with a weekly delivery

If interested kindly send me your name and phone no on the number 08165232837. Please text only. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please I have suggested to the house before, if someone post a sale report. no need to quote the sale report and post congratulations.

You can quote if you have a followup question

Just like or Share.

Lets take a cue from Namepros, reported thread for domain sales, Any comment attracts negative number, there is another thread for discussing and asking questions about domain sales.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
therealMcCain:

Congrats!! This is huge

For our learning, how did you determine that the domain had high worth.

I ask because if you didn't know, you probably won't have been able to negotiate from 400 to this sale price.

You would have yielded to the 400 or mid way

Bless you for that question! That's just what I was about asking AwesomeDuru. I hope he answers.

I have several names I am thinking of holding for years. But somehow, I don't think I have a single domain name that I priced up to $3k.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElonMosque, I see you! grin It's been a while.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello, sorry can I receive money from afternic with Payoneer account or Skrill account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
U1:

Thanks, boss.

Let me give you three reasons why I registered the name:

1. The keyword "capital"
2. Google search(es) showed that some companies include the full keyword in their names.
3. As a bonus, I found that Arda has a nice meaning in Turkish (sceptre).

I might have held out for a higher amount, but the spam score was a little high for me. By the way, I only started checking this metric just like 3-4 months ago.

Congrats bro! which tool(s) do you use to check the spam score

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

Price Sold - $4k
Hold Time - 13 months

Wow! Congrats AwesomeDuru. more sales to us all

More sales everyone!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
gentlewind:

Congrats bro! which tool(s) do you use to check the spam score

There are several out there, but I mostly use dapachecker dot org. As the name suggests, this tool (and some others) also shows DA and PA.

13 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lyion1:
Hello, sorry can I receive money from afternic with Payoneer account or Skrill account

You can receive payment with Payoneer using the provided US bank account. But you'd need to contact support to have the option enabled for you.

It may help to be diplomatic or courteous when asking. Don't ask as if it's your right. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
U1:

You can receive payment with Payoneer using the provided US bank account. But you'd need to contact support to have the option enabled for you.

It may help to be diplomatic or courteous when asking. Don't ask as if it's your right. smiley

Thanks boss � though I'm a beginner apart from expireddomains dot net where again can I see expired domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
And since estibots is down please where again can I see estimation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lyion1:

Thanks boss � though I'm a beginner apart from expireddomains dot net where again can I see expired domain
If you can master the expireddomains filters, it's the best you can use for finding expired domains except there's something else you intend looking at.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
More sales boss. emi lokan! cheesy
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

Price Sold - $4k
Hold Time - 13 months

More sales everyone!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
id911:

If you can master the expireddomains filters, it's the best you can use for finding expired domains except there's something else you intend looking at.
please guide me abeg what should I set on the filter abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lyion1:

You don't need anywhere else. That is enough for most of us.

If you have more money to play around, you can try GoDaddy Auctions/Closeouts. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
Hello everyone,

Price Sold - $4k
Hold Time - 13 months

More sales everyone!
Congratulations Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2022
I started Domaining in 2019. Since then, I have bought 4 closeout domains.

Out of the 4, 2 has sold.

Air
charter
usa-$1600(bought for $14, sold less than a year)

xxxx- $350, money yet to be recieved
Renewal + acquisition $59
HT:3years
Brandable/EMD

Background info on the 2nd name. Listed on Squadhelp. I noticed one day(2021) that the .io had just been registered and it was developed and fully functioning. Did all I could to get the email of the CEO, I couldnt.

I needed to raise funds so I delisted the name from SH. listed it for $700. Got an offer from the CEO for $300. Countered $450. He countered $350. I accepted cos I needed the funds and didnt want to loose the sale. lost some sales during negotiation.

I also figured that they must have seen the name on SH before opting to register the .io(meaning the price on SH was beyond what they could afford or willing to spend at that moment)

What has been your experience with Closeout Domains?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2022

[/quote]please about the delisting of name on squadhelp,will the listing be remove immediately or you have to give them a 7 day notice as said in their T&C?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Mrblaze06:

please about the delisting of name on squadhelp,will the listing be remove immediately or you have to give them a 7 day notice as said in their T&C?

After 7days. do note that there is a percentage of names you will remove that will affect your standing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Reply that you used a virtual card provided by your bank...snap the transaction..it's there in barter na under the card..snap the whole screen..give them....
Faboosuarez:
Plzzzz help, this is very important, I paid wit barter virtual Kard and I woke up to ds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

After 7days. do note that there is a percentage of names you will remove that will affect your standing
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

I've bought only one domain from closeout. Sent an email to the owner of the singular and hyphenated version. The man said "Yes what is your offer?"

I replied: "My asking price is $2500". Baba don japa since then. Did like 2 follow ups after that but didn't get a reply. Last Follow up was April 30.

Not planning to follow up further because I don't want to look desperate. Planning to renew and wait till he reaches out back to me.

Some notes: He might have checked whois and might have seen my father's land. Maybe that's why, maybe not. (GoDaddy).

Domain was pointed to Dan before but now currently pointing to GoDaddy.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Rankett:

I've bought only one domain from closeout. Sent an email to the owner of the singular and hyphenated version. The man said "Yes what is your offer?"

I replied: "My asking price is $2500". Baba don japa since. Did like 2 follow ups after that but didn't get a reply. Last Follow up was April 30.

Not planning to follow up further because I don't want to look desperate. Planning to renew and wait till he reaches out back to me.

Some notes: He might have checked whois and might have seen my father's land. Maybe that's why, maybe not. (GoDaddy).

Domain was pointed to Dan before but now currently pointed to GoDaddy.

I had a similar experience, she was from australia

I quoted 1800. she went silent & never responded to any of my mails again.

Its possible the price was too high for them and they felt, they couldnt negotiate

same way you go to the market and hear some prices, you go jejely comot because you feel they might be offended by your counter offer.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

Its possible the price was too high for them and they felt, they couldnt negotiate

same way you go to the market and hear some prices, you go jejely comot because you feel they might be offended by your counter offer.

Probably.

I think a better way to go about it when they ask for price is to quote a price and let them know you are open to offers. Since you were the one that went knocking on their door.

There are even other end users for the domain name but none of them replied. I will try to drop the price to high 3 figures then wait for an inbound.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

And some of them are just curious. Best thing is just to let them know u are accepting offers, works for me alot.

This man yesterday told me his offer was $250, told him to pay $300 and he ghosted. I imported lead for $250 1 hour later and he paid. And there was one I told this same thing two days ago and she went ahead to click BIN at $450. But it's still safe either ways.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2022
HIScraziness:

And some of them are just curious. Best thing is just to let them know u are accepting offers, works for me alot.

This man yesterday told me his offer was $250, told him to pay $300 and he ghosted. I imported lead for $250 1 hour later and he paid. And there was one I told this same thing two days ago and she went ahead to click BIN at $450. But it's still safe either ways.

I think both would have ran for their life if you had quoted 1500 or 2500.

There was a name I sold for $50 on epik during covid, it was sold to a comedian. It was his name. The guy told me economy was bad & that was what he could offer. I think my BIN was 250.

A southafrican domainer told me then to quote 3k or so. Do you think the guy would have bothered to counter 3k offer with 50?

He won't even respond to "we are open to offers"

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

I think both would have ran for their life if you had quoted 1500 or 2500.

There was a name I sold for $50 on epik during covid, it was sold to a comedian. It was his name. The guy told me economy was bad & that was what he could offer. I think my BIN was 250.

A southafrican domainer told me then to quote 3k or so. Do you think the guy would have bothered to counter 3k offer with 50?

He won't even respond to "we are open to offers"

lol abeg I quoted $1k+ to an enduser last year, he came back to tell me he only had $200 and he bought the name. Even people you quote $100 to will still ghost. It all boils down to how bad they want your name. Americans that'll make an offer of $100 on a name listed for like $5k grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.