Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553575 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
HIScraziness:

lol abeg I quoted $1k+ to an enduser last year, he came back to tell me he only had $200 and he bought the name. Even people you quote $100 to will still ghost. It all boils down to how bad they want your name. Americans that'll make an offer of $100 on a name listed for like $5k grin

You are correct on the bolded but once they suspect fraud. That deal is off the table.

Knowing its Nigeria can be a deal killer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2022
HIScraziness:

And some of them are just curious. Best thing is just to let them know u are accepting offers, works for me alot.

This man yesterday told me his offer was $250, told him to pay $300 and he ghosted. I imported lead for $250 1 hour later and he paid. And there was one I told this same thing two days ago and she went ahead to click BIN at $450. But it's still safe either ways.

In importing lead, what do you put as phone number when you don't have it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Gpexchange:
Reply that you used a virtual card provided by your bank...snap the transaction..it's there in barter na under the card..snap the whole screen..give them....

Alright sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Rankett:

I've bought only one domain from closeout. Sent an email to the owner of the singular and hyphenated version. The man said "Yes what is your offer?"

I replied: "My asking price is $2500". Baba don japa since then. Did like 2 follow ups after that but didn't get a reply. Last Follow up was April 30.

Not planning to follow up further because I don't want to look desperate. Planning to renew and wait till he reaches out back to me.

Some notes: He might have checked whois and might have seen my father's land. Maybe that's why, maybe not. (GoDaddy).

Domain was pointed to Dan before but now currently pointing to GoDaddy.
Does whois shows Nigerian? because I have some domains on Epik that are been checked on whois by endusers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Does whois shows Nigerian? because I have some domains on Epik that are been checked on whois by endusers

Domains registered with GoDaddy would show your name and your country unless you have whois privacy enable at $9+ per year. Some registrars like dynadot, Epik, name silo etc are free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

You are correct on the bolded but once they suspect fraud. That deal is off the table.

They will even make you a $1 offer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2022
From the recent discussions, I think the best thing to do when pitching non-premium or non-popular domain names to end users is to price reasonably and give them the room to make an offer.

Probably Mid 3 figures.

But if you're waiting for an inbound offer, then you can price higher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Faboosuarez:
Plzzzz help, this is very important, I paid wit barter virtual Kard and I woke up to ds

Go to your barter app and screenshot the transaction Details and attach it to a mail to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2022
HIScraziness:

And some of them are just curious. Best thing is just to let them know u are accepting offers, works for me alot.

This man yesterday told me his offer was $250, told him to pay $300 and he ghosted. I imported lead for $250 1 hour later and he paid. And there was one I told this same thing two days ago and she went ahead to click BIN at $450. But it's still safe either ways.
bro pls how do you do this letting them know you are accepting offers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
SALES REPORT
BIN: $349
SP: $299
CP: <$10
SV: DAN
HT: 30 days
Gotten from ED and leads from let's extract
More sales to us.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please I need someone to mentor me on this cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

The fraud part too is right. Once they see any small red flag they run...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parzival001:
SALES REPORT
More sales to us.

Send tithe to the gods boss grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

For me I always put my own US number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rankett:

Domains registered with GoDaddy would show your name and your country unless you have whois privacy enable at $9+ per year. Some registrars like dynadot, Epik, name silo etc are free.
whois privacy is now automatic at Godaddy except you remove it yourself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parzival001:
SALES REPORT
More sales to us.

congrats. You registered this name as a calculated risk or you didnt know about the word "realtor" being trademarked?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
@HIScraziness, bros, looks like you have sold some law niches in the past bah? I have this domain ElderLaw+City. But I noticed with this domain and other law domains I bought in the past, my mails hardly make it into the inbox of these end users. I have at least 60 leads for this domain and only about 5 of them get my mails. Any way around this?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

congrats. You registered this name as a calculated risk or you didnt know about the word "realtor" being trademarked?
I knew, people still sell it anyway
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
alakara:

Go to your barter app and screenshot the transaction Details and attach it to a mail to them.

Dem Don flag an as legitimate acct lol, thank u all got the inputs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Floyd45:
@HIScraziness, bros, looks like you have sold some law niches in the past bah? I have this domain ElderLaw+City. But I noticed with this domain and other law domains I bought in the past, my mails hardly make it into the inbox of these end users. I have at least 60 leads for this domain and only about 5 of them get my mails. Any way around this?

Start by removing clickable links from your sales letter.

Also quote me on a dead thread let me give u my whatsapp number.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rainlover(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
What's the minimum amount required to start domain trading?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
rainlover:
What's the minimum amount required to start domain trading?

$10

it is the effort that is the koko

Are ready to read this thread from page 1 or January 1st 2021 post till date?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rainlover(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
therealMcCain:

$10

it is the effort that is the koko

Are ready to read this thread from page 1 or January 1st 2021 post till date?
you mean $10k? shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Floyd45:
This is exactly my problem with law niche domains and I have stop buying them except I see a very good one
P.S I haven't sold any
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
TechSkill:
whois privacy is now automatic at Godaddy except you remove it yourself.

Is it free?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
HIScraziness:

Start by removing clickable links from your sales letter.

Also quote me on a dead thread let me give u my whatsapp number.

Will do bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rankett:

Is it free?
yes, free
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mrblaze06:
This is exactly my problem with law niche domains and I have stop buying them except I see a very good one
P.S I haven't sold any

Same bro. I avoided them for a long time. But this particular niche, I did not want to pass it. Plus it is already indexed on Google.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parzival001:
SALES REPORT
More sales to us.

Please, where did you buy it for $10?

This name was on sav for a while
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Floyd45:

Same bro. I avoided them for a long time. But this particular niche, I did not want to pass it. Plus it is already indexed on Google.
For me, it's not been bad though. I've sold all law names I've had except four. One, because of my stupidity of rejecting the offer. Two, because I was stupid enough to think Toronto uses the word Attorney, third one was a dot net extension with high traffic, and last one was a wrongly arranged handreg.

They are not really bad. Use Everything. Let's extract. Manual search. Yellow Pages (though I hate it for its many confusions), Facebook, etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
TechSkill:
yes, free

Yeah. Just confirmed

That's a good development from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Colehn1800 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.