Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551611 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yeah I wasn't planning on paying more than 100$ for the name......it's more of a name I got cause of love for Nasa and their space travel tho...but this was for testing... generally I no dey do auction too much overbidding for thing that won't cost anything.......
HustlePro:
nope... not worth it.

look at what has sold previously... The only name I own in that space is a MetaLL.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
SH dey take eternity to approve names for premium marketplace. Self regged names o.

Even unregged names I send to them, they reject all of them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
But I don't understand ED o. I'm browsing through it. When I see a name and check it on whois database, they would say it has been regged and the date would be today. But the name is still on ED. Make person explain to me abeg.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Takes Ed a while before it updates a regged name as not available...
symbuul:
But the name is still on ED. Make person explain to me abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
I haven't still found anyone to help me outboud fory domain oh. Hit me up let's strike a deal.

0 7 0 6 2 7 2 6 8 5 8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gpexchange:
Takes Ed a while before it updates a regged name as not available...

Okay cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
conzult:
Sky/Dream/Mall dot com

Sale price: $150 via Dan (make offer)
Hand Reg.
Hold time: 3 weeks
Congrats. One of upcoming MetaVerse projects

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
I apologise to everyone for bringing in this report late..

Dem nak me ban after my long epistle on my first sale grin

I'll be brief

ED PICKED
Domain Name; Evanston//Movers//king
Sales Venue: Dan
Sp: $150
HT: 58days

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
donsharwama:
I apologise to everyone for bringing in this report late..

Dem nak me ban after my long epistle on my first sale grin

I'll be brief

ED PICKED
Domain Name; Evanston//Movers//king
Sales Venue: Dan
Sp: $150
HT: 58days
Congratulations

What's portfolio size?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations

What's portfolio size?

This question na for veterans oo

Current portfolio is about 12domains.

Number of names I reggged before hitting this my first sale is about 15

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
donsharwama:

This question na for veterans oo

Current portfolio is about 12domains.

Number of names I reggged before hitting this my first sale is about 15
Wow
Only 15 domains bought since 2020?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Wow
Only 15 domains bought since 2020?

Yea.. it should be more though(cuz I was gifted some by some good Samaritans here.. any 3-4names)

Below is a screenshot of some of my best though (current portfolio and the ones that expired)

METACroft//xyz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollymich12: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
*SATS AND BINANCE P2P FREE CLASS.*

Hey �

*Do you want to know how to make money � on Binance and Sat?*�

�� *Do you want to know how to save your naira in dollar �on Sat app?*

```With the rate at which our Nigerian Naira is falling against Dollar�, it is not enough to blame the governments but it is wise to take advantage of it and escape Naira devaluation.```

```Those who saved #300 in Jonathan regime saved $1 but now if you saved #300 what you will have is $0.46 approximately. However, some are taking advantage and leveraging on this to build sustainable income while some are still there blaming government.```

```If you don't want your Naira to continue spoiling against Dollar you have to learn how. And this is a great opportunity.```

_Join this free class and do yourself good_

https:///BgKB9pIbjjq0IZu0UcZsUk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Guys, I want to ask if Gomoney virtual card is still working. I tried using it this evening but I couldn't pay for the domain names I planned to buy.

I also noticed there's no option to fund the virtual card like Barter. Is that how it work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
donsharwama:

Yea.. it should be more though(cuz I was gifted some by some good Samaritans here.. any 3-4names)

Below is a screenshot of some of my best though (current portfolio and the ones that expired)

METACroft//xyz
Ok
Thanks for sharing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Bigman02:

Abeg your first sale... Your boy dey here oo

Made my first sales with my first purchased domain sales around feb this year, although it was brought by a domainer l, which is now listed for 2,000 on Dan
Los Angeles Truck Parts dot.com
CP: $6
Sp: $200
Hold month: 40 days.
Venue: Afternic.

Currently owns like 7 Geo, Two name on Sh, couple of .co, xyz and a Brandable name

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] when people just drop sales report here the kind of happiness wey dey come my mind as if na me sell am >: grin
but i know one day i will drop my first sell report here nothing can stop me cool

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
There is a trend on namepros people are discussing what is the future of XYZ?
www./namepros.com/threads/xyz.1278728/#post-8653650

Did you think it worth holding?

In the midst of this discussion Swetha drop her sales just for this week alone.
What is your opinion on boss, is xyz worth holding and renewing?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dtruth073:

Made my first sales with my first purchased domain sales around feb this year, although it was brought by a domainer l, which is now listed for 2,000 on Dan
Los Angeles Truck Parts dot.com
CP: $6
Sp: $200
Hold month: 40 days.
Venue: Afternic.

Wow nice one... So like this you dey owe me money be that �

Currently owns like 7 Geo, Two name on Sh, couple of .co, xyz and a Brandable name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
I now buy domains older than me grin
If you have any?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Armsreal(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
We keep learning

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
^^^Lolol. I don't think SH cares about that. Used to think so in the past but I know better now. There are so many possibilities.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Armsreal:
We keep learning
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
HustlePro:
I have been waiting for payment since 20th that they sent it and till this moment, nothing has shown up. It is GBP payment. How long does it usually take?
The usual time is often 5 working days but it can be earlier.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
GeneralKoko:
I haven't still found anyone to help me outboud fory domain oh. Hit me up let's strike a deal.

0 7 0 6 2 7 2 6 8 5 8

Hi. I'm interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
I am buying Payoneer in bulk and little quantity

Rate is 615/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Armsreal(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
viktor88:

Nonsense.

Baba shutdfkup, E be like U like trouble. I no dey insult people here, so guy hold ya side well, I mean grip am well, otherwise hand go touch you wella.
We are here to share ideas and learn, and if I share my experiences here, how is that nonsense?
I no be those nairldr wey go trash out insults on wen I no insult you or ya mama, if u dey catch me. So stay your lane, e get why.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Armsreal:

Baba shutdfkup, E be like U like trouble. I no dey insult people here, so guy hold ya side well, I mean grip am well, otherwise hand go touch you wella.
We are here to share ideas and learn, and if I share my experiences here, how is that nonsense?
I no be those nairldr wey go trash out insults on wen I no insult you or ya mama, if u dey catch me. So stay your lane, e get why.
quote me with your real moniker

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
^^^Lolol. I don't think SH cares about that. Used to think so in the past but I know better now. There are so many possibilities.
He's a learner, what's will SH do with their rubbish HR.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vikkoh:

Normal. With faith e go happen brother.
Minus the recently sold one, portfolio size is just 8 bro grin

I took my time to look for a domain capable of multiplying my 495 naira to thousands so I'd invest in more Geos, XYZ, etc.
I was actually strategic about it and God being so kind, e click.

About your 2nd question, truth is I discovered this thread in 2020 when it was still 1k pages but it was too lengthy so I didn't read it.

June 2021 SAPA became my roommate and I had to look for a working business to chase it away from my room so I came back to this thread and also focused on something else.

Read from June till January when I started buying names because I had other things doing.
So let's just say I was an active watcher of this thread till this year I started buying names.

I could have replied directly to your question but I intentionally added my life story to motivate someone who is seeing this message and thinking of quitting.

Pls can I send you a pm about domain registration, I'm trying to get into the biz thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Armsreal(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
viktor88:

He's a learner, what's will SH do with their rubbish HR.

Baba from ya quote, I can sense pride in u. I no dey look down on anybody here. Besides, those things you think are nonsense can eventually turn to be really full of sense.
So stay one side with ya pride.
And you if you go man up make we meet face to face, we can do that. That way, we go know who go calm last last.
I no go take you seriously here again until you prove you are man enough

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m), Carmal90(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.