Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560779 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Sale Alert

International Jeweler/ king
$500
Dan ​

The buyer for this name sha. Did first outbound two days after acquisition. Price set at 900. A 450 inbound offer came some hours later to which I countered 650. He countered immediately with 500 which I accepted. That was on the 7th July. I expected him to proceed immediately with payment but got nothing. A week passed, nothing. Dan called but no response and when he eventually did he said he was on holiday and will respond on Monday. On Monday, still nothing. Agreement was scheduled to be cancelled on the 25th but yesterday was surprised to see that after telling Dan to cancel it and not pursue any further, he paid. This one had me feeling all type of way.

Congrats baba.
Picked from ED?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Babalakin:
congrats, did you get it from ED?
Yeah. Don't handreg Geos.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
JohnnA1:
Nice sale. Feel it could've gone for low 4 figures though, but it's a nice profit still.
What were the stats on this name?
Of course. Four figures but I've learned that consistent sales is very important. I knew it was dope with the number of visits it had the first two days before outbound. Unless they are bots. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
fitjenzy:
Hi guys,
I just registered Unalived.com

Unalive is a funky and slang form of saying dead or death or murdered.

Do you think they have any value?

Leave all messages here. I won't reply any private messages. I could contact you if you leave your details here in case you want to purchase.
What a pity!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fitjenzy: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
What a pity!

Why?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
fitjenzy:
Hi guys,
I just registered Unalived.com and unalive.co

Leave all messages here. I won't reply any private messages. I could contact you if you leave your details here in case you want to purchase.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Don't handreg Geos.
But you used to register geos na grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainPlethora: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
I am buying Property Manager , Lawyer, Attorney Geo niche domain at 3500 naira each... Send your domains at domainplethora@gmail.com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
HustlePro:
But you used to register geos na grin
Lol. Handreg Geos then. He's a newbie who has seen shege.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Has anyone heard of ENS short for Ethereum Name Service??

It's the latest cash cow in the Domaining Sector.

Would really like to delve into it once funds come up.

For those who wish to know more, why not start from here.

https://medium.com/@Cryptonians/ethereum-name-service-for-beginners-a-simplified-introduction-to-ens-b11ac6a6e586

Suggestions and comments are welcomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

https://medium.com/@Cryptonians/ethereum-name-service-for-beginners-a-simplified-introduction-to-ens-b11ac6a6e586

I asked about it sometime ago here. No one opened up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
fitjenzy:
Hi guys,

The bold has no value at all. The other has very little to no value. Don't be discouraged, read and research more.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
symbuul:

I asked about it sometime ago here. No one opened up.

Read more about it in the link dropped.

I wrote an article on it. The above link is the introduction, I'll drop full details and how to go about it later this week.

Here is the link again

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by macarthy2020: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello great minds.May God bless our hustles.Please i need the format for third and fourth follow up email to endusers.I don send two yet no response.I WIL GREATLY APPRECIATE.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Haylel:

Thanks bro. Is it just DA and SS that matters to you? Any other criteria?

DA and SS mostly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Handreg Geos then. He's a newbie who has seen shege.
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NikolaTeslaa: 3:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Sale Alert

$500
Dan ​

The buyer for this name sha. Did first outbound two days after acquisition. Price set at 900. A 450 inbound offer came some hours later to which I countered 650. He countered immediately with 500 which I accepted. That was on the 7th July. I expected him to proceed immediately with payment but got nothing. A week passed, nothing. Dan called but no response and when he eventually did he said he was on holiday and will respond on Monday. On Monday, still nothing. Agreement was scheduled to be cancelled on the 25th but yesterday was surprised to see that after telling Dan to cancel it and not pursue any further, he paid. This one had me feeling all type of way.

Good day boss

Congrats on your sale

Only up!

Just wanted to ask, what do you think about selling Domain names via GoDaddy Public auctions?

Is it advisable to sell via the auction?

Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2022
fitjenzy:
Hi guys,

What even motivated you to register such? yu come add //co version.
still feeling funky make dem no send you pm, lol.
who did you have in mind to sell to before reg? absolutely not us here . grin grin

Oga, those names are crap to me. Read, read and read and learn unless something else personal behind those names.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

Nicely written. Don't forget to drop the link here when the next article is written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2022
NikolaTeslaa:

Good day boss

Congrats on your sale

Only up!

Just wanted to ask, what do you think about selling Domain names via GoDaddy Public auctions?

Is it advisable to sell via the auction?

Thanks boss.
Frankly speaking, I don't know boss. I only use Dan and Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Crazeworld:
Nicely written. Don't forget to drop the link here when the next article is written.

Definitely sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slykey(f): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Online payment/ web transaction/ Checkout available

NHS, Tuition fees, Visa, Paypal checkout, Alibaba, ebay and other e-commerce sites

Actively buying Payoneer, Dom account transfer and cash deposit ( Access, GTB & Zenith bank only)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2022
To those who never sell, don't give up.

Domain is real.. it's legit.

The sales here are legit.

I just received my money using grey us Account....

I've withdrawn into my access account.. waiting for d alert sha

They sold $1 for #650
#90,000 about to enter account cool

Time to invest more..

Buy good names, don't be like me that was doing geo handreg for almost my first 7 names and didn't make a sale(I'm not saying u can't do handreg, but as a newbie, no risk am if u Neva sell b4)

Thank you all...

grin

Make una no vex oo.. body just dey sweet me cool

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2022
donsharwama:

They sold $1 for #650

Time to invest more..

Buy good names, don't be like me that was doing geo handreg for almost my first 7 names and didn't make a sale(I'm not saying u can't do handreg, but as a newbie, no risk am if u Neva sell b4)

Thank you all...

grin

Was the name sold on Dan? I'm asking because someone complained on this forum about receiving payment through grey, having sold a name on Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2022
donsharwama:

They sold $1 for #650

Time to invest more..

Thank you all...

grin

Congrats bro.
Wow,if Grey give you at 650, that means BTC go be about 690 shocked shocked
Abeg, list how you fill your grey details for DAN (step by step), make person no make mistake in the future.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2022
edogu:

Was the name sold on Dan? I'm asking because someone complained on this forum about receiving payment through grey, having sold a name on Dan.

Yes d name sold on Dan.

Funds was sent to my grey account since 20th...I'm just receiving it today
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
JohnnA1:
Congrats bro.
Wow,if Grey give you at 650, that means BTC go be about 690 shocked shocked
Abeg, list how you fill your grey details for DAN (step by step), make person no make mistake in the future.
Thanks.

I thing gpexchnge dropped every detail some time ago..

I selected bank transfer... Although in my billing address, I used my normal Nigerian address...

Then in my bank info, I used d whole details provided by grey and inputed them on d column provided.

Grey provides u with every info that will be required by Dan.. it's very easy

But, I just went bank to change my billing address to the us bank address (I just changed it sha.. I don't know if it's adviseable or have any effect)

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Seems chipper USD is down? Guys any other option besides Sudo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Sale Alert

$500
Dan ​

congratulations bro. Please can you share the outbound template you used?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Imustreturn:
congratulations bro. Please can you share the outbound template you used?
The sale is not in the letter. Any first short outbound mail without price or trigger words is good. Not more than 3 sentences.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Finally after 22Working days, the money has been sent to Dan. Thanks to all those who showed concern.

Lesson learnt

Cc
Heyzee5

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Crumbian, Promxy94(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.