Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554338 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Femcesc07:
LTC
thank you so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by maaji: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
kennypoka2:

Okay, let me help with this!

First of all, before you buy any name, check if its variation is in use, listed in a marketplace or just available. If it's the latter, don't bother registering it. If it's the former, you can go ahead but be sure it's really a good niche. If it's listed in a marketplace, check the price, if it's a very high amount like $2000, you can try it out.

If it was me, I won't have even gone for the right spelling of locksmithcoralsprings.com cos, first of all, the reversed is still available on afternic. Please note that, this is not the case for everything. I have bought a domain that its variation was listed for $150 on Dan.com and it sold. But in most cases, it's better to avoid such domains.

Secondly, in real estate, research to confirm the keywords that sell. It's usually real estate, realtor, realty, homes etc. No realtor will ever buy house sale from you when there is homesales, housesales etc. So do your research well.

Thirdly, Nycity? Before you see a newyorker buy nycity, they must have taken NY, newyork, NYC, newyorkcity before he/she even thinks of nycity. So do your research here as well, and know what geolocation title your end users prefer before buying a domain.

Lastly, don't buy domains cos a similar one got sold. Do your research to know why it sold.

All the best bro! I believe you will make a sale soon. Just learn more and build a good portfolio.

Thanks man. points noted!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by maaji: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
snillocer:

Sorry for your ordeal. I can help you out with outbounding, if you need my services.

I'm just a DM away.

hit me up on my whatsapp 0-8-0-33-6--4--4---0---9--8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Name.... cheap currently doing .Com promo at $6.98, ending on August 1.

Abeg who don use GTB card recently and what's their rate

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genset: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
IdeasPro:

It's well! A confused mind will always say, NO!

Hi ideaspro. I'm a newbie in domaining..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
+ ICANN fee of $0.18 = $7.16 (Summer sale)

Their rate is $490 with $20 monthly limit.

Ludakay:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genset: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls o is there something I'm doing wrong? Anytime I log into my expireddomains.net website I have to input show filter from the scratch again and it's stressful. Is there a way to make the filter permanent?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AlexGrow12: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
There are many ways to make money online. It also depends on your preferences and hobbies. For example, I love cars very much, since I was a child. So I decided to resell cars, which I first bought at a slightly lower price. I remember that I started my business by selling Xpander . Then I placed advertisements on my already established website.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:
Pls o is there something I'm doing wrong? Anytime I log into my expireddomains.net website I have to input show filter from the scratch again and it's stressful. Is there a way to make the filter permanent?
Thanks
I pray this is the only challenge you will encounter in Domaining
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
kennypoka2:

First of all, before you buy any name, check if its variation is in use, listed in a marketplace or just available. If it's the latter, don't bother registering it. If it's the former, you can go ahead but be sure it's really a good niche. If it's listed in a marketplace, check the price, if it's a very high amount like $2000, you can try it out.

If it was me, I won't have even gone for the right spelling of locksmithcoralsprings.com cos, first of all, the reversed is still available on afternic. Please note that, this is not the case for everything. I have bought a domain that its variation was listed for $150 on Dan.com and it sold. But in most cases, it's better to avoid such domains.

Secondly, in real estate, research to confirm the keywords that sell. It's usually real estate, realtor, realty, homes etc. No realtor will ever buy house sale from you when there is homesales, housesales etc. So do your research well.

Thirdly, Nycity? Before you see a newyorker buy nycity, they must have taken NY, newyork, NYC, newyorkcity before he/she even thinks of nycity. So do your research here as well, and know what geolocation title your end users prefer before buying a domain.

Lastly, don't buy domains cos a similar one got sold. Do your research to know why it sold.

All the best bro! I believe you will make a sale soon. Just learn more and build a good portfolio.

Nice analysis.

I'll love you to give opinion about these domains:
1. Videostudios.xyz
2. Metavibestream.xyz
3. Tucsoncarcare.com
4. Metaverseinvoicer.xyz

I've been getting some amazing views although no offer yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genset: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Omini247:

I pray this is the only challenge you will encounter in Domaining

Amen
Is there a way to make it permanent?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Brandconsultany:

Nice analysis.

I'll love you to give opinion about these domains:
1. Videostudios.xyz
2. Metavibestream.xyz
3. Tucsoncarcare.com
4. Metaverseinvoicer.xyz

I've been getting some amazing views although no offer yet.

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but did you go through the thread before registering these names?

If yes, how many times?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:
Thanks

You're expected to save your current search metrics so you can use it some other time. Just almost same line where you see show filter you'll also see save with the disk sign.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
snillocer:

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but did you go through the thread before registering these names?

If yes, how many times?

Yep, and I know it wasn't directed at you but you can equally give your opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
maaji:

Thank you so much therealmcCain. First time someone is attending to my fustration (apart from Ideaspros. he has been a blesssing. i would have quitted a long time but his encouagement that i pusheed further) . please i will be detailed here. please everyone should contribute to this including the bosses here.

As for your questions here are my answers

1. if given the funds i will register some names while some i wont.

A. locksmithcoralspring.com(expired)-- i made a grave mistake with this one. it should be coral springs not coralm spring. i goofed up big time so i dint bother to outbond this domain. So NO, i wont register this if i had the chance. i should have checked for spellings of any city word first.

B. Junkcarbuy.com(expired)--- Already ideaspro has scrutinized this for me. he said it should have been junkcarbuyer.com which he was absolutely right. so if i had the chance again i wont register it.

C. Columbuscontructioncompany.com(handreg)--- i saw someone in this thread sold dallasconstructioncompany.com I also checked dan.com to check for related domains (learnt it from ikhalifahs blog), and no related domains so i bought it hoping for a sale, so if i had the chance to buy this again then Yes, i would.(please this is based on what i have read on the entire thread. i know am in no position to say or argue that i bought the right domain).

D. Orlandohousesale.com(expired)-- i would probabaly say a Yes(based on what i was taught) to this because its a combination of city+ a service (baesed on my knowledge and training i had. i also checked for endusers and i saw upto 20 endusers

E. Dryerandventcleaning.com, lawntreeservice.com,landscapingandfencing.com,landscappingtreeservice.com, Paintingandrefinishing.com,( all expired) I would say A very big wonderful NO to these.Infact NO, NO NO and NO. this is because in as much as they are Exact match domains and keyword rich, they are not niches that sells. i have never seen past sale on these niches. fewer end user. i bought it because they are EMD domains and it will appeal to endusers.

F. Hendesonvilleplumbing.com--NO. Hendesonville is a small poplulation. Some endusers dont base solely in hendersonville. so few plumbers in the city. some endusers main service area is a bigger city close to hendesonville so each time i search for endusers i end up with endusers from other cities also serving hendersonville.

G. Chicagobuildingcontractor, Nycityroofincontractor (hand reg)-- i will say YES to this (all factors remain constant), because i have seen related sales to this in namepros and this nairaland. i have a large inventory of keywords. almost 400 keywords and past sales.

H. nycitymanagedit.com, miamiflmanagedit.com,greaterorlandomanagedit.com(all handreg)-- i bought it because i saw someone recently sold riversidemanagedit and greaterbostonmanagedit so i gave it a shot. it has alot of endusers too

I. Nycitylocksmith.com(handreg)-- YES (based on my knowlwdge) i taught i hit a jackpot when i found out that this domain is unregistered because locksmith is a common and selling keyword and newyork is a large city. but nothing came out of this.

i forgot to mention that all my domains are priced $249!!!

2. The kinds of names i will register
houstonmanagedit.com
denverpressurewashing.com
jacksonvilleflowerdelivery.com
austingplumber.com
newyorksurgeon.com
tamparealestateagent.com

Thats if they are handreg but if they are expires i will make sure cpc is $1 and above using expired domains search filters.( learnt this in iykes class and this thread)

3. for time sake let me give examples of geo, EMD and brandables
geo domain---tampametalroof, houstoncxoncretecontarctor
EMD-lawntreeservice.com,qualitysolarservices,homecleaning.com
brandables-- google, apple, amazon, etc.

4. I Swear i dont have that passion. infact i useed paid service mailtrack.io to send emails in form of mail merge. i tried to sit 5 hours doing outbonding but i had a problem, i later had swollen legs due to my obessed nature. so i used mail merge to send them and am sure they are recieving them thats why i got a few replies

please every one, i know its not easy buy pls attend to me abeg.
@therealmccain
@ideaspro
@webpower
@ikhalifah
@icausetrouble
@2sexy
@ ALL of Una wey don make sale make una help me out abeg

@Maaji, your determination is the secret key to your eventual success. Don't give up. Never! Today, all I need is a laptop, smartphone and an internet connection to survive. It's a good thing we master this game, okay?

First, you may have to unlearn some things clogging the brain. Next, don't register a new domain (whether brandable, EMD or Geo) without establishing strong buyers for the domain.

Sometimes, with due diligence, I can buy a domain name with only one potential buyer who has a lot of competitors. When I pitch the domain name and he refuses, I project the "fear" psychology that if you don't buy, your competitors may beat you to the game and use it against you. In other words, you must be convinced there is market or buyers before you create a product which is the domain name now.

Nobody is keen about pitching and spending money. Continue to do follow up but give a break where necessary. Like I told you create several email IDs representing different marketers in your company. Use them to pitch your domain names at various times with different wordings.

Read, study and learn. The more you learn, the more you discover the little you know.

For the rest, we'll work from the WhatsApp platform.

Domain Flipping Guide for Beginners:

Click here to download my simple report on how to get started buying and selling domain names. Ask me questions where necessary.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:

Hi ideaspro. I'm a newbie in domaining..
Check my signature for my WhatsApp number and reach out to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ludakay:

$490/$ as at yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:

Amen
Yes, after setting the filters, go ahead and save it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
kennypoka2:

Good �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Brandconsultany:

Yep, and I know it wasn't directed at you but you can equally give your opinion though

Ok. IMHO, I'd advise you go through the thread once more, at least. Before you proceed with whatever you have in mind.

But as for the names up there, kindly delete them ASAP for your own good and sanity, they aren't good enough. You have little to nothing to lose, cos I'm sure they didn't cost more than $10 altogether. Don't get carried away by the views. Most at times, they don't amount to sales.. not even in this case.

Still on it, it is advisable to register only one word in the XYZ extension, or at most two strong words, which I'm quite sure most have been taken.

EG:

Light(.xyz) is a very strong word but I don't think it would be available.

Also, TheLight(.xyz) is a good example of two strong words.

But for now, you ought to focus on the dot (.)com extension until you have a good grasp of how domaining works.

This is my little contribution. Gracias.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
snillocer:

Ok. IMHO, I'd advise you go through the thread once more, at least. Before you proceed with whatever you have in mind.

But as for the names up there, kindly delete them ASAP for your own good and sanity, they aren't good enough. You have little to nothing to lose, cos I'm sure they didn't cost more than $10 altogether. Don't get carried away by the views. Most at times, they don't amount to sales.. not even in this case.

Still on it, it is advisable to register only one word in the XYZ extension, or at most two strong words, which I'm quite sure most have been taken.

EG:

Light(.xyz) is a very strong word but I don't think it would be available.

Also, TheLight(.xyz) is a good example of two strong words.

But for now, you ought to focus on the dot (.)com extension until you have a good grasp of how domaining works.

This is my little contribution. Gracias.
He should not delete if he cannot get refund. Who knows, he may sell any of them before the next renewal. He can go to his account and disable auto renewal if necessary.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
IdeasPro:

He should not delete if he cannot get refund. Who knows, he may sell any of them before the next renewal. He can go to his account and disable auto renewal if necessary.

wink Sure. He can still leave them, if it pleases him. At least, a sale or two out of it wouldn't be bad.. you know.

grin But you know that newbie spirit where one gets to refresh at all times hoping to see that heart-warming mail from the marketplace.. irrespective of the nonsense they might have registered. I hope it doesn't get to be his case.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Where is that PayPal guy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Genset:

Amen

make sure you click on the apply filter button then after it loads you can press the save button...

image below..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genset: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
codemaniacs:

make sure you on the apply filter button then after it loads you can press the save button...

image below..

Thank you so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
snillocer:

wink Sure. He can still leave them, if it pleases him. At least, a sale or two out of it wouldn't be bad.. you know.

grin But you know that newbie spirit where one gets to refresh at all times hoping to see that heart-warming mail from the marketplace.. irrespective of the nonsense they might have registered. I hope it doesn't get to be his case.

I was a little bored and actually needed some distraction hence I posted this here. I think none of you you neither myself is the potential buyer here.

I'll definitely report a sale on some of these domains here.
In the main time have a blissful weekend!

And don't forget to stay turned for my update on these.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
undecided undecided
Walahi...if buyer never ghost u for this domain business.
U never chop breakfast bdat. sad

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bruh embarassed
Automolite:
undecided undecided
Walahi...if buy never ghost u for this domain business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Automolite:
undecided undecided
Walahi...if buy never ghost u for this domain business.

The more you go the more ghosting you will suffer grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
snillocer:

@ the bolded.

In as much as the appraisal question was thrown open for all to express their opinion(s), I think it's important you learn how to appraise a not so good domain without coming out as an uncultured cave man.

There's something called EUPHEMISM and I think you should leave domaining and read more about it before resuming business.

I don't know you and I no carry you for mind but what's not right is not right.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2022
Grey's $ rate now 681
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 4:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Brandconsultany:

I was a little bored and actually needed some distraction hence I posted this here. I think none of you you neither myself is the potential buyer here.

I'll definitely report a sale on some of these domains here.
In the main time have a blissful weekend!

And don't forget to stay turned for my update on these.

Thanks

I'm sorry, bro. It seems I made the wrong use of words. My sincere apologies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: wisefingers, chrisdking1(m), iykepromotions, COZA(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.