Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554352 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Nope..
YoobaNesan:
Seems Grey doesn't provide a virtual card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Gpexchange:
Takes a few hours to a few days for the dns to propagate after you changed the name server..give it time it will change to the padlock later..

Omoh it's five days now or more sef. The thing taya me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by susannarylmann: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
As for me, I prefer online trading. I think it to be rather safety way to get more profits. If you are a newbie, you can start with one of these: exness vs xtb. https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/exness/exness-vs-xtb/ I hope you will also like it!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2022
It must have propagated then.it won't show unless you clear your browser cache and cookies..... first try checking the domain in Incognito mode to see if it's shown the padlock....
symbuul:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigCee0: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Gpexchange:

grin lol I still never see domain sales but this wan is ok lol..... the guy that mistakenly post the website screenshot last month ending thank yew.... Make I carry the money put for domaining lol

For the newbies still waiting for payment u can go try winning squadhelp naming contest or this site.. would help u with ur creativity
before venturing into brandables

Nice one.. It wasn't a mistake posting it, it was intentional.....and I got to know of it too on nairaland last 2years

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Gpexchange:
Payoneer to another account is free.....For transfer to grey or any nigerian usd bank it's 2% fee.......

Yes 1% for every conversions...
Converting GBP to USD before converting to Naira.Even with the 1% charge, will the naira be higher than just converting from GBP to Naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Please who can point me to the Grey account opening tutorial on here. I'll really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Papichulostunne(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Just type in your search box
Grey(dot)co
golamike:
Please who can point me to the Grey account opening tutorial on here. I'll really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2022
golamike:

Go to their website grey dot co. Just follow the steps and you will be okay

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Yes still higher
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Converting GBP to USD before converting to Naira.Even with the 1% charge, will the naira be higher than just converting from GBP to Naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mindlog: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
HIScraziness:

Converting GBP to USD on grey, do they charge?

As an option, you can sell the GBP straight up at a cool rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
symbuul:

Try and clear your cookies/cache.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Gpexchange:
It must have propagated then.it won't show unless you clear your browser cache and cookies..... first try checking the domain in Incognito mode to see if it's shown the padlock....

tranxo:

Try and clear your cookies/cache.

Have tried these, still the same. I reached out to them, they just sent an email asking for the name. I've given it to them. I'll see how it pans out.
Thanks smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2022
HIScraziness:

How far have you gotten the money from afternic?
yes ooo... I have 3 more on the way. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
therealMcCain:

1. SH Marketplace
Its a backend marketplace available on Squadhelp only to domain sellers who are registered on the platform. you can list your domains there at wholesale price. For SH domain owned names you cant list the name more than $50 while for your own names, there is no limit.

while the names are listed on the wholesale market place, they remain listed on the premuim marketplace. if your own names sells on the wholesale market, there is a transfer center where you get to converse with the buyer for either push or transfer option. when the buyer receives the domain, he will notify SH who will then release payment to you.

2. I use GT dorm account. there is no minimum balance required. I am not recommending this neither do i know any other type of dorm account.

I dont like using dorm because of the hassle of going to the bank, then there is the issue of the bank not having FX at that point(or not wanting to release) then going over to BDC to change it.

I have been denied withdrawal on the grounds that they didnt have FX, pleaded with them to enquire which branch had so i could go there

I have also been restricted from withdrawal because it was an inflow, i was told one could only withdraw what was deposited across the counter

there is also another option, I dont like it for security reasons, transferring to BDC agent, who will then credit your Naira acc at parallel market rate
Thanks, well detailed wink smiley grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
therealMcCain:

1. SH Marketplace
Its a backend marketplace available on Squadhelp only to domain sellers who are registered on the platform. you can list your domains there at wholesale price. For SH domain owned names you cant list the name more than $50 while for your own names, there is no limit.

while the names are listed on the wholesale market place, they remain listed on the premuim marketplace. if your own names sells on the wholesale market, there is a transfer center where you get to converse with the buyer for either push or transfer option. when the buyer receives the domain, he will notify SH who will then release payment to you.

2. I use GT dorm account. there is no minimum balance required. I am not recommending this neither do i know any other type of dorm account.

I dont like using dorm because of the hassle of going to the bank, then there is the issue of the bank not having FX at that point(or not wanting to release) then going over to BDC to change it.

I have been denied withdrawal on the grounds that they didnt have FX, pleaded with them to enquire which branch had so i could go there

I have also been restricted from withdrawal because it was an inflow, i was told one could only withdraw what was deposited across the counter

there is also another option, I dont like it for security reasons, transferring to BDC agent, who will then credit your Naira acc at parallel market rate
Please can you explain further on the bolded words?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Seems chipper USD is down?
Guys any other option besides Sudo?

Please what is the USD exchange rate of Chippa.

You can try out Mintyn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
ollybode:

Please what is the USD exchange rate of Chippa.

You can try out Mintyn
Chippa was taking too much time and Mintyn didn't work for me. I use Geegpay.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
PAYONEER NEEDED @ 670/$ TODAY

BULK? COME FOR HIGHER RATE!

smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyironside: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello FAM, I will to learn domaining. How do I get started?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Chippa was taking too much time and Mintyn didn't work for me. I use Geegpay.

Good day, is geegpay card working for online purchases? And please what's the monthly limit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sadiq3051:

Good day, is geegpay card working for online purchases? And please what's the monthly limit
Yeah. I don't know but it's more than enough.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. I don't know but it's more than enough.

Waoo thanks..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
The screenshot is from epik after providing them with the names. Everything's okay now.

Gpexchange
Tranxo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by maaji: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please these are my domain names

Junkcarbuy.com[expired)

Lawntreeservice.com(expired)

Landscappingtreeservice.com(expired)

Orlandohousesale.com(expired)

Columbusconstructioncompany.com(handreg)

Nycityroofingcontractor.com(handreg)

Nycitymanagedit.com(handreg)

Miamiflmanagedit.com(handreg)

Greaterorlandomanagedit.Com(handreg)

Nycitylocksmith.com(handreg)

Hendersonplumbing.com(expired)

Paintingandrefinishing.com (expired)

Landscapingandfencing.com(expired)

Dryerandventcleaning.com(expired)

What's going on. Am not making sales. Spent over $200 on softwares like let's extract, signal hire, mailtrack, alot more. All these apart from the money I used to register this domains

I have read this thread from beginning to ending(am the one that did that and I posted here. You can verify me

Took me 3 months. I Don fill up two 80 leaves books. I read like I was studying a course.

Which kind life be this

I have studied and studied.

Am I cursed not to make a dime online?

Started learning about domaining since 2020.

Enrolled for 1 on 1 iyke class. Other students were we graduate together under iyke Don make sale me I never sale even 1.Due to my questions sef oga iyke ves block me. He try for me I no blame am. Abi my head no get oil ni?

I tire.

I have extracted emails from gmaps, google, bing both automated and manual.

NOTHING!!!!

I used mailtrack.to track my emails. Am always notified that my prospects are reading them.

I.only got 5 replies since inception

Fuvk you,

Fuvk you ,

Unsubscribe

Not interested

Scammer!!!

I have sent over 2,000 emails since inception. I Don follow up tire. I Don buy ebooks tire.

I don read ikhalifa blog tire.

Even geniussoliu helped out too but nothing.

Wetin I do wrong?

Am frustrated

I read tire.

Am I cursed not to make money online?

Help me out or I will Just scatter my phone. Am not joking. Am in pains. I wished anyone can feel my pain.

What am I not doing. What's wrong I followed the rules but nothing

Am in pains. Am ruined!!!

Am depressed walahi.

Am finished......

A gold samaritan should come to my aid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
I don't mean to be rude but these are some of the worst set of names under one roof. No problem sha. People should reg whatever they want to reg. You can't tell what will sell.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
maaji:
Junkcarbuy.com[expired)
Lawntreeservice.com(expired)
Landscappingtreeservice.com(expired)
Orlandohousesale.com(expired)
Columbusconstructioncompany.com(handreg)
Nycityroofingcontractor.com(handreg)
Nycitymanagedit.com(handreg)
Miamiflmanagedit.com(handreg)
Greaterorlandomanagedit.Com(handreg)
Nycitylocksmith.com(handreg)
Hendersonplumbing.com(expired)
Paintingandrefinishing.com (expired)
Landscapingandfencing.com(expired)
Dryerandventcleaning.com(expired)

These names are not bad. Don't be discouraged. Keep outbounding.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
maaji:

What's going on. Am not making sales. Spent over $200 on softwares like let's extract, signal hire, mailtrack, alot more. All these apart from the money I used to register this domains

I have read this thread from beginning to ending(am the one that did that and I posted here. You can verify me

Took me 3 months. I Don fill up two 80 leaves books. I read like I was studying a course.

Which kind life be this

I have studied and studied.

Am I cursed not to make a dime online?

Started learning about domaining since 2020.

Enrolled for 1 on 1 iyke class. Other students were we graduate together under iyke Don make sale me I never sale even 1.Due to my questions sef oga iyke ves block me. He try for me I no blame am. Abi my head no get oil ni?

I tire.

I have extracted emails from gmaps, google, bing both automated and manual.

NOTHING!!!!

I used mailtrack.to track my emails. Am always notified that my prospects are reading them.

I.only got 5 replies since inception

Fuvk you,

Fuvk you ,

Unsubscribe

Not interested

Scammer!!!

I have sent over 2,000 emails since inception. I Don follow up tire. I Don buy ebooks tire.

Even geniussoliu helped out too but nothing.

Wetin I do wrong?

Am frustrated

I read tire.

Am I cursed not to make money online?

Help me out or I will Just scatter my phone. Am not joking. Am in pains. I wished anyone can feel my pain.

What am I not doing. What's wrong I followed the rules but nothing

Am in pains. Am ruined!!!

Am depressed walahi.

Am finished......

A gold samaritan should come to my aid.

1 Those responses you got, some of us hope & pray for any response. do you know how many outbound goes unanswered.

sometimes, a response albeit negative is an encouraging thing

2 Your frustration is a good thing, Dont give up, keep pressing for knowledge you will see your breakthrough

what you need to do is to evaluate all you think you have learnt. you need to learn more and unlearn some things.

Before I offer more insight, my question to you is[i][/i]

a. If given the funds today, will you register your expired names
If Yes, give reasons

If No, give reasons and tell us the kind of names you will register

b. Do you know the difference between Geo names and Emd & brandables

3 Do you have the knack, strength, passion for outbounding?

Personally I dont, its time consuming. I failed at Geo domains, hence why I focused on brandables.

I also took Iyke class twice. I still do outbound for EMD's, get worn out sometimes

we all have our stories, I have some of my rants on namepros.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

These names are not bad. Don't be discouraged. Keep outbounding.

Please what metrics did you use to come to this conclusion?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
edogu:

Please can you explain further on the bolded words?

my personal opinion, same applies to P2P transactions

BDC moves lots of cash, you never can tell which of them is on a watchlist. transacting with anyone on a watchlist also means you might become a person of interest too. it may happen or may never happen.

Some persons have had issues with law enforcement due to P2P transactions. Stolen funds being used to purchase USDT or naira. you know its time & finance consuming to get yourself out of police issues in Nigeria even when you are a victim or completely innocent.

Thanks to Meffy, you cant do without P2P

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who is interested in Buying Let's extract... End-users email extractor?

I need 9 More people

Serious people please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.