Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568131 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

Did Dan ask you to push to their directnic account?
Nope waited for the lock period
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainPlethora: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Which extensions and tool you use for Extracting emails through Gmap?

Humblemax:
Sales Report:

Corpus//Christi//Window//Tint
SP: $265
Venue: Dan (Outbound)
HT: A month plus
Handregd

Houston//Piercing
SP: $200
HT: 6 mnts
Picked from ED.

Colorado//Leak//Detection
SP: $349
HT: Less than 15 hrs
Handregd

Alexandria//Dog//Training
SP: $300
HT: Less than 8hrs
Handregd

All in king.

Thanks to GOD and to everyone contributing to this thread.
Wishing us all many sales ahead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=JohnnA1 post=115386618]Congratulations.
Hand reg. or ED picked?
Outbound?
How many end users did you reach before the sale?[/quote
ED picked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2022
JohnnA1:
Congratulations.
Hand reg. or ED picked?
Outbound?
How many end users did you reach before the sale?
ED picked, about 200 endusers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2022
FavourCornel:
favourorlu6@gmail.com. please I'm interested too sir...
Hello, you sent me a DM, I didn't reply for privacy sake, you can chat me up here I would be willing to assist in which ever way I can, or qoute me on a dead thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Good morning All

Hope you are having a good day today.

I just wanted to comment on a little observation, I noticed, but before that congratulations to all recent sellers.

First of all, I observed that many times as regards the geo Domains, people tend to ask questions that I may tag frivolous. Like How many endusers did you contact? Like how does that concern you, or how will that help you to get your own sale, so if someone tells you he just contacted 15 endusers and made that sale, will you also contact just 15 endusers?.

Email Template: Many Email Templates, have been dropped here, which I know are still in use by people and working perfectly. so asking sample of the template used won't get you that sale, rather having a good domain will get you the sale. Sometimes learn how to initiate a chat with endusers by dropping little lines of words.

How did you source your leads: In geo domain, your goal is to make a sale, so you don't limit yourself to few leads, anyhow you want to get your leads go ahead. Different domains have different ways of getting their leads.

I just think I will stop here for now, I know many will attack me, but let's try to minimise the frivolous questions, especially the ist one I pointed out.

Regards.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Hi mods,
I have a question concerning a censored word here.

Why is "NAM E CHEA P" as a word banned on Nairaland?

I don't know what might have gone wrong, but the name is also scrubbed from search results.

I feel that moderation is too much unless there's a far bigger reason why the word is dangerous to users on Nairaland.

I was banned by a bot for a couple of days some time ago for posting about the "word" that cannot be mentioned, and I was really surprised.
It was another Nairalander who called my attention to it.

Is there a list or repository of censored words on should not use on Nairaland? If yes, can one get a link to study them before making posts on Nairaland?

Thanks.

If you are a Nairalander, please tag the mods so that they can see this and offer more insight into this keyword moderation.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
maaji:

thanks. manually or software?
Manually
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Handreg

Sold July 31st

SP: $100

SH wholesale

HT: 1yr +

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello house. How do I setup $50 per month for 5 months payment on instalment. Can't seems to figure it out on Dan for a $250 domain.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
If your card is Visa from GTBANK, forget it. that card is useless (authentication issues). change it to the MasterCard variant

Babtunz:
Hello everybody,

Please has anyone been able to use GT/B Master/card to register a dom/ain on Go/ daddy or Name/ cheap?
My card is being declined every time I try to register a domai/n name using one of theses registrars. Please kindly suggest a possible solution or alternative.

Thanks for your help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babtunz: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
tshege:
If your card is Visa from GTBANK, forget it. that card is useless (authentication issues). change it to the MasterCard variant

No, it's Mastercard.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
First Sale Alert
BIN Price: $149 (strictly BIN, I love BINs).
S.P: $149.
Received $135 after commission, which I asked them to convert to GBP and send to my grey. They sent payment yesterday, it landed in my grey GBP this morning (received GBP111, after conversion).

Thanks to Almighty God.

God bless you my senior bosses and legends in the hustle;
Iykepromotions Gpexchange Sapiosexuality Fergusen ICauseTrouble Vikkoh Crazeworld Hiscraziness TherealMccain
And a host of others and legends that have gone awol, hand don dey pain me grin
Osas187 come and see oo I'll still do that stuff I promised you. Don't relent bro.

I didn't even know what made me pick this name, especially going as far as .co.uk extension. I learnt my lessons. And if you check well, name was just "detailing", no auto or car. Realized it after regging.

Did first outbound about two months ago, not even a single response. I almost wanted to just forget about the domain and move on.

Reduced price to $149 (can't remember the former price) and removed "make offer" and went on another round of outbounds day before yesterday, omoh I outbounded like a lunatic embarassed I received only one feedback (not interested) and less than 5minutes after that, that sweet mail from Dan. Been my first sale, the transaction went a bit slowly as a result of security checks as Dan termed it.

I used Google, Facebook and gmap to search for end users.
For those who haven't had their first sale, don't relent. Outbound and pray to anything or anyone you believe in. Prayer does magic. Lol.
Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert
Received $135 after commission, which I asked them to convert to GBP and send to my grey. They sent payment yesterday, it landed in my grey GBP this morning (received GBP111, after conversion).

Thanks to Almighty God.

Iykepromotions Gpexchange Sapiosexuality Fergusen ICauseTrouble Vikkoh Crazeworld Hiscraziness TherealMccain
Osas187 come and see oo I'll still do that stuff I promised you. Don't relent bro.

I didn't even know what made me pick this name, especially going as far as .co.uk extension. I learnt my lessons. And if you check well, name was just "detailing", no auto or car. Realized it after regging.

Did first outbound about two months ago, not even a single response. I almost wanted to just forget about the domain and move on.

Reduced price to $149 (can't remember the former price) and removed "make offer" and went on another round of outbounds day before yesterday, omoh I outbounded like a lunatic embarassed I received only one feedback (not interested) and less than 5minutes after that, that sweet mail from Dan. Been my first sale, the transaction went a bit slowly as a result of security checks as Dan termed it.

For those who haven't had their first sale, don't relent. Outbound and pray to anything or anyone you believe in. Prayer does magic. Lol.
Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.

First of many.
Congratulations man.
Would like to connect with you ahead of when I will need help setting up my payment details as well.
I read all your questions & the answers provided regarding payment, but I wouldn't know if I really understood it until I practiced it.
Will send a PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Symbuul symbuuuuuul congrats bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert

Congrats Bro

More to come

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Babalakin:
Symbuul symbuuuuuul congrats bro cheesy

Thanks baba smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
BrainRider:

First of many.
Congratulations man.
Would like to connect with you ahead of when I will need help setting up my payment details as well.
I read all your questions & the answers provided regarding payment, but I wouldn't know if I really understood it until I practiced it.
Will send a PM

Thanks bro smiley
Please send a mail to symbuul@gmaildotcom. I lost access to the email on this account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
holurinde:

Congrats Bro

More to come

I pray o. Grace has come to stay. Thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert

Thanks to Almighty God.

Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.
congrats to you Boss. I’m really happy for you. How do you use gmap and Facebook to search for end-users ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omo happy for you oh grin cheesy shocked shocked very unexpected
symbuul:
First Sale Alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Osas187:
congrats to you Boss. I’m really happy for you. How do you use gmap and Facebook to search for end-users ?

Thanks smiley
That was what I promised you. It's been talked about few pages ago but I want to add something for you for easier understanding. I should be able to do it late in the night, no vex for me bro.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:

Thanks bro smiley
Please send a mail to symbuul@gmaildotcom. I lost access to the email on this account.
Okay.
More sales in chain reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert
Grace.
Congrats
More sales to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congrats
More sales to you

Thanks brother. Yours will come bro. More success to us all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Still at your service

Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable price (Geo and EMD domains). All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400 only
EMD - #800 only

Whatsapp:- 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:

Thanks brother. Yours will come bro. More success to us all.

Symbuul.... congrats oooooooo.

Ur newbie days don finally over. Kia...u worry for this thread shaaa!! grin

Congrats mohn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert

Thanks to Almighty God.

Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.
I have to specially congratulate you, brother. You really proved that determination is key in this business. More sale for you and all of us. Don't forget to invest wisely.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Automolite:

Symbuul.... congrats oooooooo.

Ur newbie days don finally over. Kia...u worry for this thread shaaa!! grin

Congrats mohn!

Thanks brooo grin grin Chai cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: papalasun, prikato and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.