Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554541 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mindlog: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert
BIN Price: $149 (strictly BIN, I love BINs).
S.P: $149.
Received $135 after commission, which I asked them to convert to GBP and send to my grey. They sent payment yesterday, it landed in my grey GBP this morning (received GBP111, after conversion).

Thanks to Almighty God.

God bless you my senior bosses and legends in the hustle;
Iykepromotions Gpexchange Sapiosexuality Fergusen ICauseTrouble Vikkoh Crazeworld Hiscraziness TherealMccain
And a host of others and legends that have gone awol, hand don dey pain me grin
Osas187 come and see oo I'll still do that stuff I promised you. Don't relent bro.

I didn't even know what made me pick this name, especially going as far as .co.uk extension. I learnt my lessons. And if you check well, name was just "detailing", no auto or car. Realized it after regging.

Did first outbound about two months ago, not even a single response. I almost wanted to just forget about the domain and move on.

Reduced price to $149 (can't remember the former price) and removed "make offer" and went on another round of outbounds day before yesterday, omoh I outbounded like a lunatic embarassed I received only one feedback (not interested) and less than 5minutes after that, that sweet mail from Dan. Been my first sale, the transaction went a bit slowly as a result of security checks as Dan termed it.

I used Google, Facebook and gmap to search for end users.
For those who haven't had their first sale, don't relent. Outbound and pray to anything or anyone you believe in. Prayer does magic. Lol.
Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.

Congratulations.

What is grey's GBP rate to Naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=symbuul post=115411713]First Sale Alert
Received $135 after commission, which I asked them to convert to GBP and send to my grey. They sent payment yesterday, it landed in my grey GBP this morning (received GBP111, after conversion).

Thanks to Almighty God.

Iykepromotions Gpexchange Sapiosexuality Fergusen ICauseTrouble Vikkoh Crazeworld Hiscraziness TherealMccain
Osas187 come and see oo I'll still do that stuff I promised you. Don't relent bro.

I didn't even know what made me pick this name, especially going as far as .co.uk extension. I learnt my lessons. And if you check well, name was just "detailing", no auto or car. Realized it after regging.

Did first outbound about two months ago, not even a single response. I almost wanted to just forget about the domain and move on.

Re
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Frankly45:

I have to specially congratulate you, brother. You really proved that determination is key in this business. More sale for you and all of us. Don't forget to invest wisely.

Thank you so much brother. Relenting no suppose dey our dictionary. More sales to us all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Congratulations.

What is grey's GBP rate to Naira?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have to specially thank Gpexchange. That guy means so much to me here. Willing to answer my never ending questions and guide where possible lipsrsealed
Thank you so much bro. God bless you real good smiley

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mindlog: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:

Not bad at all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality for his earlier pieces of advice, and calling me out when I made mistakes. He no dey even wan know whether e dey pain me. Brutal honest truth. Would ask me to do something and then saying he knew I would do it my own way cheesy And he was right, most of us no dey hear word grin
Thank you bro.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
Sapiosexuality for his earlier pieces of advice, and calling me out when I made mistakes. He no dey even wan know whether e dey pain me. Brutal honest truth. Would ask me to do something and then saying he knew I would do it my own way cheesy And he was right, most of us no dey hear word grin
Thank you bro.
Congrats, I like the fact that you never gave up, more sales.I remember my first sales too last December and the feeling.Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Congrats, I like the fact that you never gave up, more sales.I remember my first sales too last December and the feeling.Congrats

The feeling ehn wink Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dynadot is offering a little promo on .in at $0.99. renewal is $6.85. Do well to grab a few.

Modified: Kindly be aware that the extension does not allow privacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
Dynadot is offering a little promo on .in at $0.99. Do well to grab a few.
hardly see reported sales in this extension.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mindlog: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
Dynadot is offering a little promo on .in at $0.99. Do well to grab a few.

And I just paid for a domain at GoDaddy as a "new" customer for £1.19 few hours ago. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mindlog:

And I just paid for a domain at GoDaddy as a "new" customer for £1.19 few hours ago. cheesy

I'm talking about dot(in) extension bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Babalakin:
hardly see reported sales in this extension.

Well, the extension is not that popular. But this is a screenshot from nameb.io;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert

Thanks to Almighty God.

Reduced price to $149 (can't remember the former price) and removed "make offer" and went on another round of outbounds day before yesterday, omoh I outbounded like a lunatic embarassed I received only one feedback (not interested) and less than 5minutes after that, that sweet mail from Dan. Been my first sale, the transaction went a bit slowly as a result of security checks as Dan termed it.

I used Google, Facebook and gmap to search for end users.
For those who haven't had their first sale, don't relent. Outbound and pray to anything or anyone you believe in. Prayer does magic. Lol.
Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.

Don't normally quote long post to congratulate. But I will do that for this.
You really hustle for sale.
Big Congratulations to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sale report

Name: AC/Repair/Riverside (in king)
SP: $179
Venue: Afternic
HT: 11+ months

This is probably my closest sale to expiration! It's supposed to expire this month and I have taken my mind off it completely, like several others that I have discounted to the last.

The landing page at Dan was showing $299. I just put that price when I couldn't sell even for $100. Not even one indication of interest, if I remember correctly. I forgot the price at Afternic was still showing one that I used for a discounted offer.

Thank God for this unexpected sale! More sales for us all.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:

Well, the extension is not that popular. But this is a screenshot from nameb.io;

Those who know, know. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your sale!

Make I go check renewal price first because na that dey mostly determine whether I take this sort of offer. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
U1:

Those who know, know. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your sale!

Make I go check renewal price first because na that dey mostly determine whether I take this sort of offer. smiley

Thanks baba. Renewal is $6.85.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
jamih:

Don't normally quote long post to congratulate. But I will do that for this.
You really hustle for sale.
Big Congratulations to you.

Thanks chief. I really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert
Congratulations Symbuul.
This is just the beginning.
Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
AkProsper:
Hello house. How do I setup $50 per month for 5 months payment on instalment. Can't seems to figure it out on Dan for a $250 domain.
Anybody?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
U welcome bro.....u really deserve it .. wink
symbuul:
I have to specially thank Gpexchange. That guy means so much to me here. Willing to answer my never ending questions and guide where possible lipsrsealed
Thank you so much bro. God bless you real good smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
symbuul:

Thanks brother. Yours will come bro. More success to us all.
AMEN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Symbuul congrats at least make your mind rest small
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gpexchange:
Omo happy for you oh grin cheesy shocked shocked very unexpected

chiiieeeef!!! Thanks brother.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omini247:
Symbuul congrats at least make your mind rest small

Thank you grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2022
symbuul:

Thank you grin
See why cutting corners doesn't pay. You did alot of mistakes in the past and you took to corrections in the midst of criticism. You worked hard and was persistent, helping other newbies.
You will go far. Just be patience and work harder and smarter. By more quality names and within short periods of time, your account will be flooded with thousands of dollars.
Congratulations man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rm94(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2022
AkProsper:

Anybody?

I am a newbie but I think I can answer this. Go to "MY Domain", then select the "For sale" tap. Tick/select the square box on the left side of the particular domain name you have in mind. The "settings" button will appear below.
Open the settings. Here you will select the "pricing". Scroll down to the "lease to own". You will see payments in months. Then choose the number of months you want the buyer to split the payment for. The system will do the calculation and it will reflect on your "buy now" page. I hope you understand this.
Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lordparcel: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Na only domain sell una de do here....no bombing cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2022
From Namcheap

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
We celebrate the recent domain sales by members. Your win is our win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: palinco, GrammarNazi1(m), harrykewell, demo4ril97(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.