Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535558 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genes1s: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Martialfc80:

Forget the review, Dynadot is an excellent registrar.

I have the following names though all in dot co...

PayKing
WisePayment
PayPen
PremierPay
CreativePay
I looked up the names. The prices are way above my budget. If you are willing sell it at a much lower price, kindly send a PM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genes1s: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Genes1s:

Every other TLD of the keyword isn't available.

It's a finance / payment niche.
Anybody with a good name can quote me with the name or portfolio. Preferably with a prefix of 'Pay'
Still needed pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Genes1s:

Still needed pls.
Thepaypro.com
Paydro. Lol oga contact iykepromotions for paid tutorials way lesser than that amount you want to spray a registrar and you won't regret it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
But if you don't mind me I have medicalpay dot co
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Genes1s:

I looked up the names. The prices are way above my budget. If you are willing sell it at a much lower price, kindly send a PM.
I have Payplex (dot) xyz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mr2kul(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Genes1s:

Paypurse dot xyz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Genes1s:

PayDropper (dot) com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2022
I sold fortwortheventplanners last week, one of the names I registered when I just started, but later realized geo names and outbound wasn't for me. The name sold for $99 without outbound. I just checked today and realized it was listed for $2999 at DAN. Obviously, a domainer bought it for resale. Just sharing this to encourage you guys dealing with geos to learn to correctly price your names.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Genes1s:

I have CashPoly.com I also Have good short name ideas that are not registered yet, most of them are in (dot Net)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
You are frustrating my life cry angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
AuntyAmope:
You are frustrating my life cry angry

Domaining or domainers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rankett:

Domaining or domainers?

Or end users grin e nor easy fa lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ericbertrand(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
See what an end user sent to me...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MirrorD(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
ericbertrand:
See what an end user sent to me...
no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
If geo domainers should jack up the prices, then most of the geo sales you are seeing here will stop coming. You know that geo sales are coming mostly because of the low prices.
moneymind:
I sold fortwortheventplanners last week, one of the names I registered when I just started, but later realized geo names and outbound wasn't for me. The name sold for $99 without outbound. I just checked today and realized it was listed for $2999 at DAN. Obviously, a domainer bought it for resale. Just sharing this to encourage you guys dealing with geos to learn to correctly price your names.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sale report!

Name: Mode//Design//Schule (in king)
BIN: €750
SP: €500
Venue: DAN
Type: Outbound
HT: About two months?

Glory and thanks to God for this sale!!! I am grateful.

Sold on Wednesday but was at the time still serving a ban imposed on me by Seun's bot since Sunday for trying to respond to schullten.

If it's not working, keep studying and putting your learning into practice while praying to God for his favour. Good luck and more sales for everyone in Jesus's name.

PS: If it makes any difference, this sold the next day after outbound. I got a price enquiry while still sending the emails. Later, I got an offer of the sale price and I countered until the following day while the buyer kept declining. cheesy

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
U1:

This right here is an interesting one. I haven't had very impressive results from calling end-users. So this is a service I might use if and when the need next arises.

What's the service fee for calling?
At your service, any time.
Let's discuss on whatsapp
https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2022
moneymind:
Congrats. You registered it for 2 years? cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2022
U1:
Sale report!

Sold on Wednesday but was at the time still serving a ban imposed on me by Seun's bot since Sunday for trying to respond to schullten.

If it's not working, keep studying and putting your learning into practice while praying to God for his favour. Good luck and more sales for everyone in Jesus's name.
Congrats!. Did you get this from ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Babalakin:
Congrats. You registered it for 2 years? cheesy
Nope, just last year, its just expiring now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Babalakin:
Congrats!. Did you get this from ED?

Yes, sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Guys which bank has a dollar monthly limit of $100 or more? I don search taya
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MirrorD(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2022
U1:
Sale report!

PS: If it makes any difference, this sold the next day after outbound. I got a price enquiry while still sending the emails. Later, I got an offer of the sale price and I countered until the following day while the buyer kept declining. cheesy
Congrats!!! Still awaiting my first sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
symbuul:
I think sterling is on $100 for this month only.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Mrblaze06:
I think sterling is on $100 for this month only.

Nawa o. This $20 limit doesn't cut it at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2022
moneymind:
"High" price tags on geos do not necessarily imply correct pricing. It sometimes yields sales, but it is outside the norm.

Geos bear "low" prices for the benefit of liquidity. Also, we all do not have the same financial circumstances. The person pricing geos highly may have the finances to wait it out for 5 years, while those pricing low mostly do not want to renew after the first year.

Finally, it has not yet sold at $2,999, until it does, $99 is still the "correct" pricing for that domain for a "quick" sale.

So let your financial circumstances be a major part of your pricing decision. It is safer this way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2022
symbuul:
grin grin. Everybody dey hear am but someone here must have a formula that is not sterling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Ch-icago Bat-hroom R-emod-eling

2 weeks or less.
Dan.
$300.

For newbies, remodeling is a selling niche. It is better than remodeler and remodelers because, like all plurals and singulars, it can be used by both a private person who remodels and also a group of guys doing so. The verb is better than the nouns in this case as also in Property Appraisal (Appraiser and Appraisers), Home Inspection (Inspectors and Inspector), Landscaping (Landscaper and Landscapers), etc. But don't handreg. And don't experiment with small or hard to sell cities e.g Anchorage, San Juan, Vancouver. And I'm beginning to suspect Portland too but it's too early. Don't handreg.

45 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.